Will United Nations send Observers to our southern border to witness Trump Human Rights abuses?

Once again we see a stumped conservative resort to verbal attacks when they can't think of anything intelligent to say.

What good is it to redundantly argue with imbeciles like you, with all the facts, logic and reason in the world, when the time could be spent doing something meaningful with a superior species?

Like training a puppy not to shit in the house.

We can't even get you parasites to stop trying to destroy the rest of the country like you have with most of our cities.

I'd much rather mock and insult you IAW Saul Alinsky tactics, and it clearly works quite well when the ridicule is founded in truth.

laughing-gifs-pillow-cover.gif
Long winded, but still.just and excuse/diversion from your inability to refute the point.

Trump Told World Leaders that Crimea Is Russian - Political Wire

Au contraire, the Soviet Union fell in 1989. Your attempts to revive it are failing.
Trump's efforts to revive it are the ones succeeding.

Non sequitur.
Trump's approval of Russia invading Ukraine and Georgia actually affect reality, unlike your fantasies.

Please post any statements of approval at your disposal.

"... according to two diplomatic sources."

"The sources spoke on the condition of anonymity as they were not authorized to speak on the matter."

In other words, no proof, no confirmation.

Long winded, but still.just and excuse/diversion from your inability to refute the point.

"The point" as asinine as it was has already been refuted.

Again, I'm not into redundancy or wasting time trying to teach parasitic worms like you basic history or elementary civics.

I ridicule you, hope it shames you into killing yourself, and move on.

Sad. The truth is, it's traitors like you who put children and babies in cages. The America I grew up in would never do something this wrong.
Pitiful,
just
pitiful.

The fact is, your meat puppet faggot put babies in cages.

That's the America YOU voted for.

The America I voted for would have a barrier in place to keep shitty parents from risking the lives of their children in the first place you worthless piece of shit.

Nitwit, they are coming here to escape violence. Asking asylum is Americans and totally legal.
Telling people running from danger, at the border, that we are full is both a lie and illegal.
Hey you big assed dumb asshole. When seeking asylum you are supposed to go to a point of entry not sneak in accompanied by a coyote!
Sigh,
We have repeatedly heard that they have been denied entry. They have been told everything from we are full, to come back next week and so on.
So? We are not obligated to take Everyone! Are we?

Trump's efforts to revive it are the ones succeeding.

Non sequitur.
Trump's approval of Russia invading Ukraine and Georgia actually affect reality, unlike your fantasies.

Please post any statements of approval at your disposal.

"... according to two diplomatic sources."

"The sources spoke on the condition of anonymity as they were not authorized to speak on the matter."

In other words, no proof, no confirmation.
Lol,. "there's no proof!"

You guys are hilarious with that stuff.

"The point" as asinine as it was has already been refuted.

Again, I'm not into redundancy or wasting time trying to teach parasitic worms like you basic history or elementary civics.

I ridicule you, hope it shames you into killing yourself, and move on.

Oh, now a death wish.

You are dismissed as irrelevant.

Have a nice day!

If the UN knows what's good for it, they will stay out of TX.

UN says US must stop separating migrant children from parents

Seperating children from their parents? Babies in cages? Children shipped all over the country?

The US is violating UN policies the United States helped craft when it was leader of the Free World before this White Supremist became president.

How will it look to our former friends, Germany, Great Britain, France and the other democratic countries the US used to lead and how will it play with our new friends, brutal dictatorships like Russia, North Korea and Communist China?

The UN can go to hell.

Actually it may be a good idea for the UN to visit the situation, preferably unannounced......so they can see the truth of what's going on and NOT media made mayhem

And they could also read our laws..

They really want to mess with Nikki now, she will ripp them apart..

Seperating children from their parents? Babies in cages? Children shipped all over the country?

The US is violating UN policies the United States helped craft when it was leader of the Free World before this White Supremist became president.

How will it look to our former friends, Germany, Great Britain, France and the other democratic countries the US used to lead and how will it play with our new friends, brutal dictatorships like Russia, North Korea and Communist China?
I don't think any of them faggots want to come down here.

They certainly should. I no longer trust in America to stop Trump's horrors.

Then you should probably escape to mexico bed wetter. Do it illegally also, just to protest borders in general.

The state dept will likely refuse to accept your remains though.

Fucking piece of shit traitor.

Sad. The truth is, it's traitors like you who put children and babies in cages. The America I grew up in would never do something this wrong.
Pitiful,
just
pitiful.

Once again , their parent's are criminals and using the children as pawns..

Pitiful,
just
pitiful.

Once again , their parent's are criminals and using the children as pawns..

That is irrelevant to that piece of shit.

The red diaper baby collective it was raised on ensured that the brainwashing would prevent even a random independent thought from compromising it's programming.

In whatever sphincter that functions as deanturd's "mind", the blame lays squarely on Trump.

Not the meat puppet faggot who encouraged the illegal immigration, not the meat puppet faggot who reluctantly had to enforce the law at least to some degree and incarcerate a fraction of the hordes he attracted across the border. Certainly not the parents of these kids, some of whom didn't even go with them, who put the kids at risk of all sorts crimes and danger.

No...

It's my fault, Trump's fault, your fault, anyone and everyone except deanturd and his meat puppet faggot messiah. This is why I have been known in the past to strongly encourage suicide by these malignant pieces of diseased shit.

The UN should send observers to our southern border to stop the beginnings of an inhumane policy that goes against all things American. The current regime in Washington needs to be exposed for the racist haters they are. Human rights are for everyone not just the "chosen" few.

There are no human rights violations. It’s entirely made up by the left in an important election year. Any attempt by the UN to interfere with the US should be met with extreme hostility.
Enjoy your "reality".

It is what it is, I accept it and don’t try to bend reality to my liking. Right now, I’m enjoying it very much thanks.

Fuck the U.N.....we are the U.N., we make the rules. Trump has acted within the boundaries of American law. Children have never accompanied criminal parents being detained.
You have a broad brush there loser. Crossing the border is a misdemeanor offense and not subject to imprisonment. Now a murderer will forfeit their child when arrested.
yet here you are posting in a thread by a guy who has maybe the broadest brush in this forum......

deanrd --this is a ridiculous thread as it is not even close to human rights violations

Time to leave the UN. It's a foreign entity that doesn't solely have US Citizens' best interests in mind. No American should be forced to fund it. It only serves the NWO Globalist Elites' interests.

Forum List

Back