Will we ever be one country again?

Most historians agree the early European populace of America was distinctly Protestant,

thus scripture honoring in distinct opposition to the Roman Catholic claim that magisterium word is supreme.

Roman Catholic JFK becoming POTUS was a final sign that RC had become politically/culturally triumphant,

therefore putting America on the downhill slide toward it's present state of increased depravity and internal conflict

"go home with the one that brung ya to the party "

Protestant [bible honoring] culture led to America being the most productive, most "free" nation the world had ever seen.
As it grew worldly rich, Protestantism became ever more unfaithful to it’s founding “scripture first” principle.

American "elites," cheered on and taught by European “elites,” repudiated Bible honoring culture.
A milestone in America’s repudiation of Bible honoring culture was the election of Roman Catholic JFK.

Repudiation of Bible honoring culture led to USA ending up with a pro-Islamist ruler intent on making USA come unglued.

There will be no happy national ending. No going back to some "golden age." Personal salvation is available.

But there is no national salvation. I strongly advise all to stop seeing yourself as an American citizen.

And instead see yourself as an individual seeking unity with your Creator. Ps: I’m betting on Jesus

Revelation 13->forward reveals soul-saving blessing conveying information

regarding OUR end of era scenario found nowhere else.

The USA is one country with a government of checks and balances.

You and Correll and bear and murica can whine all you want, but your kind of country is not going to happen.

"our kind of country" ? One that follows the constitution, treats everyone equally, rewards hard work, is strong, is honest? that kind of country?

Instead you want a country that thinks transgender is normal, abortion is wonderful, hating the rich is the thing to do, and catering to radicals that want to kill us is what we must do.
Nobody thinks this way. You want the 1950s back, it is not going to happen. This type of thinking is why the country will never come together again, you are too opposed to change and anything that you do not agree with, but blame all of the problems on those who think differently than you. wake up, have a look around.

the basic principles of right and wrong never change. Perversion is always wrong, murder is always wrong, allowing terrorists to enter our country is always wrong.

It has nothing to do with going back to the 1950s. It has to do with standing up for what is right and not condoning ever perversion that humans can dream up.

I am very concerned about the divisions within this country. The rioting, the looting, the destruction of public and private property, the corruption of our media, the indoctrination of our young people, the Nazi like tactics against those who disagree with you, the suppression of free speech.

Over the last 20 or so years, we have become divided by race, sex, age, income, ethnicity, religion, location, political party, et. al.

Does anyone see a way to unite this country? Would we be better off to split the country into two or three nations? Why is it more important for your party to win than your nation?

Watching this is very depressing and I am sure the founders are turning over in their graves over what has become of the USA.

Why must we hate those who worship differently, think differently, live differently? Why do those on the left believe that we must all believe what they believe? (same question for those on the right).

We are at a crossroads, what happens next?

We don't be one country again until the pro-Islam, globalist progressives are expunged.
In other words, never.

Why are you pro-islam? Do you know anything about Islam? Do you know how women are treated, how gays are treated?

You fricken libs want to allow the practice of islam in the USA which means that women are no more than livestock and gays are to be executed.

Your stupidity is amazing.

You and Correll and bear and murica can whine all you want, but your kind of country is not going to happen.

"our kind of country" ? One that follows the constitution, treats everyone equally, rewards hard work, is strong, is honest? that kind of country?

Instead you want a country that thinks transgender is normal, abortion is wonderful, hating the rich is the thing to do, and catering to radicals that want to kill us is what we must do.
Nobody thinks this way. You want the 1950s back, it is not going to happen. This type of thinking is why the country will never come together again, you are too opposed to change and anything that you do not agree with, but blame all of the problems on those who think differently than you. wake up, have a look around.

the basic principles of right and wrong never change. Perversion is always wrong, murder is always wrong, allowing terrorists to enter our country is always wrong.

It has nothing to do with going back to the 1950s. It has to do with standing up for what is right and not condoning ever perversion that humans can dream up.
What is perversion is a matter of opinion. The country will never come together with people like you who do not understand that they are not always right. Right now the MAJORITY are protesting the Trump Presidency, and you Trump supporters do not get it. You think that the MAJORITY should stay silent.

What is perversion is a matter of opinion. The country will never come together with people like you who do not understand that they are not always right. Right now the MAJORITY are protesting the Trump Presidency, and you Trump supporters do not get it. You think that the MAJORITY should stay silent.

What have you been wrong about?

I am very concerned about the divisions within this country. The rioting, the looting, the destruction of public and private property, the corruption of our media, the indoctrination of our young people, the Nazi like tactics against those who disagree with you, the suppression of free speech.

Over the last 20 or so years, we have become divided by race, sex, age, income, ethnicity, religion, location, political party, et. al.

Does anyone see a way to unite this country? Would we be better off to split the country into two or three nations? Why is it more important for your party to win than your nation?

Watching this is very depressing and I am sure the founders are turning over in their graves over what has become of the USA.

Why must we hate those who worship differently, think differently, live differently? Why do those on the left believe that we must all believe what they believe? (same question for those on the right).

We don't be one country again until the pro-Islam, globalist progressives are expunged.
In other words, never.

Why are you pro-islam? Do you know anything about Islam? Do you know how women are treated, how gays are treated?

You fricken libs want to allow the practice of islam in the USA which means that women are no more than livestock and gays are to be executed.

Not as amazing as your ignorance. i have many friends who are Muslims and they are beautiful people with gorgeous families. they allow their women to make their own choices. i realize that everyone does not have the same convictions than I do.

In my life i have been wrong about many things and have been a big enough person to admit it.

In other words, never.

Not as amazing as your ignorance. i have many friends who are Muslims and they are beautiful people with gorgeous families. they allow their women to make their own choices. i realize that everyone does not have the same convictions than I do.

Drugs?

In other words, never.

Drugs?
No.

Wrong again. Right and wrong are universal. Never changing.

The majority is not protesting Trump, its a very small PAID minority who are too stupid to even understand what they are protesting. The majority want secure borders, sane international relations, a strong military, jobs, lower taxes-------------all the thing Trump is doing and will do.

You, my little friend, are part of a vocal but very small minority. The elections of 2016 proved that.

In my life i have been wrong about many things and have been a big ebough person to admit it.

Your statement I asked you about was a political one, or were you saying Redfish won't admit mistakes in his personal life?

What were you and Democrats wrong about? You said Redfish has a huge problem because he won't admit Republicans were wrong about anything. So, what were Democrats wrong about?

The majority is not protesting Trump, its a very small PAID minority who are too stupid to even understand what they are protesting. The majority want secure borders, sane international relations, a strong military, jobs, lower taxes-------------all the thing Trump is doing and will do.

You, my little friend, are part of a vocal but very small minority. The elections of 2016 proved that.
You should check the results of the election. The majority are against the Trump Presidency.

In my life i have been wrong about many things and have been a big ebough person to admit it.

Your statement I asked you about was a political one, or were you saying Redfish won't admit mistakes in his personal life?

What were you and Democrats wrong about? You said Redfish has a huge problem because he won't admit Republicans were wrong about anything. So, what were Democrats wrong about?

you are wasting your time with him/her/it. Like all dems and libs, all they can post are talking points that have been drummed into them by their handlers.

In other words, never.

Drugs?
No.

Petty larceny?

you are wasting your time with him/her/it. Like all dems and libs, all they can post are talking points that have been drummed into them by their handlers.
And those of you on the right accuse us of what YOU are guilty of. It does not work.

You should check the results of the election. The majority are against the Trump Presidency.

wrong again. There were more votes against HRC than for her. The people who voted for Johnson and Stein would never have voted for the hildebeast. Then when you remove the illegals and dead people who voted, Trump very likely won the PV as well as the EC.

and since only about 1/3 of americans actually voted, it is impossible to know what the "majority" would have done.

Let's get to the point. A White America is forming. The nation balkanizes to a Nation. One God , One Race One White Nation. Look around , blacks and browns are doing the same. Live and Live ; invade our space ; you'll get war.

And those of you on the right accuse us of what YOU are guilty of. It does not work.

nope, wrong again. those of us on the right use facts and logic to make our points, whereas you lefties use emooooooooooootion, feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelings, and talking points.

So answer the question then. You said the problem with Redfish is he can't admit that Republicans aren't always right. So show where you realized you and the Democrats were wrong. You seem to be saying that you are doing what you just said, accusing Redfish of what you do. So, show that's not so. How were you/Democrats wrong, that's what you accused him of

Forum List

Back