Will We See Serial Killers in Heaven?

1. Have you ever done anything wrong?
2. At what point do you think people are disposable?

May be we will catch a glimpse of monsters in Heaven.... we will be on one side, they will be far away,like behind a fence, in a darker place suffering and learning their lessons .... and we will be able to do nothing about it.... knowing they are paying for what they did.

I have no idea...only God knows what's in a person's heart. When you ask for forgiveness, God knows what is in your heart and what you REALLY feel. If He saw that Dahmer was really repentant..then yes, he may be there!

May be we will catch a glimpse of monsters in Heaven.... we will be on one side, they will be far away,like behind a fence, in a darker place suffering and learning their lessons .... and we will be able to do nothing about it.... knowing they are paying for what they did.

If I get there and see some of the posters on here, I may rethink where I want to spend eternity!

If I get there and see some of the posters on here, I may rethink where I want to spend eternity!

LOL :tongue:

LOL :tongue:

Present company excepted of course.

Should people understand the true meaning of blasphemy and show reverence to others soul held beliefs?i

-------------------------:eusa_eh:

Blasphemy is the act of insulting or showing contempt or lack of reverence[disambiguation needed] for a religious deity or the irreverence towards religious or holy persons or things, or toward something considered sacred or inviolable.[1][2] Blasphemies can also mean any irreverent or disrespectful action or remark.[3] Some countries have laws to punish religious blasphemy,[4] while others have laws that sanction those who are offended by blasphemy to effect their wrath on blasphemers. Those laws may condone penalties or retaliation for blasphemy under the labels of blasphemous libel,[5] expression of opposition, or "villification," of religion or of some religious practices,[6][7] religious insult,[8] or hate speech.[9]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blasphemy

Should people understand the true meaning of blasphemy and show reverence to others soul held beliefs?i

Blasphemy is the act of insulting or showing contempt or lack of reverence[disambiguation needed] for a religious deity or the irreverence towards religious or holy persons or things, or toward something considered sacred or inviolable.[1][2] Blasphemies can also mean any irreverent or disrespectful action or remark.[3] Some countries have laws to punish religious blasphemy,[4] while others have laws that sanction those who are offended by blasphemy to effect their wrath on blasphemers. Those laws may condone penalties or retaliation for blasphemy under the labels of blasphemous libel,[5] expression of opposition, or "villification," of religion or of some religious practices,[6][7] religious insult,[8] or hate speech.[9]

Libs don't have to be PC. They are here only to insist that others be PC! LOL

Libs don't have to be PC. They are here only to insist that others be PC! LOL

Yup..sure seems that way..:thup:

If you get to heaven, and see Jeffrey D. and the Green River Killer having a coffee, will you run to them, to share a hug and celebrate your mutual friend in Jesus, or will you run from them, seeking a more worthy recipient of your hug, like Billy Graham?

The spirit world teaches that there are many realms, and they are graduated in the level of vibration. There are lower, darker realms where the likes of serial killers will end up. Then there are higher more beautiful realms where most people will go. Then there are the heavenly realms where the eternally enlightened souls go. You cannot go to a realm higher than your spiritual evolution allows because it is too bright to bear. You are automatically barred from realms higher than your status allows, but you can visit lower realms if you want. Possibly to visit people you used to know that need encouragement.

For most of us these realms are not eternal heaven or hell but simply resting places between incarnations. Only when you are finally in a state of permanent grace will you no longer need incarnation, then you will join the immortals who remain in the highest realms.

If you get to heaven, and see Jeffrey D. and the Green River Killer having a coffee, will you run to them, to share a hug and celebrate your mutual friend in Jesus, or will you run from them, seeking a more worthy recipient of your hug, like Billy Graham?

If that happens to me, I will just assume that heaven is not owned by me and I don't make the rules. I'll leave all that up to the One who does own heaven and makes the rules. And you must understand that what is heaven to one person might actually be hell to another. I doubt that Dahmer would find me to be very stimulating company.

My own vision is that each person will have what they themselves envision to be heaven, so if noxious people are not part of your vision of heaven, you will not find yourself beset with noxious people. My own vision is sitting down at the dinner table once again with my husband and children. I am sure the table is waiting and he is there awaiting our arrival. That would be MY heaven. Should that not be their heaven, they would have their own separate heaven even though they are part of mine. It's complicated. But workable for Someone who is able to create a universe or two. I do not understand it all, but my imagination of it all is most comforting.

You are allowing yourself to be limited by your own understanding or lack thereof, and you are fearful of your own imagination. That makes me sad for you.

Last edited:

One can be forgiven for a sin, if one practices that sin they are not forgiven. So no you won't have any serial killers on earth after the return. By the way only 144000 go to Heaven and they are not serial killers either.

Stop telling people that only 144,000 go to Heaven. It just isn't so. 144,000 evangelizing Messianic Jews will be sealed from being harmed during the tribulation. Absolutely no where in the Bible does it say that only they go to Heaven.

If that is true, Christ is a liar.
There is a thief in Heaven. There is a murderer there. Both with repentant hearts for the things they did wrong here. You'll recognize them by the way they look. Forgiven. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back