Will you be ok with giving citizenship to the 11 million illegals if Clinton wins?

Will you be ok with giving citizenship to the 11 million illegals if Clinton wins? I believe if she ends up winning the election and she will have won running on this issue...Well, I think both parties should accept that this is the path we will be taking. Do you agree?
NO!

Will you be ok with giving citizenship to the 11 million illegals if Clinton wins? I believe if she ends up winning the election and she will have won running on this issue...Well, I think both parties should accept that this is the path we will be taking. Do you agree?
If the corporations want 11 million more bodies, they might as well be legal and not illegal. They might as well be paying taxes.

Do we need 11 million more bodies? How many of them are already here? If it were up to me I wouldn't let anyone new in but then the corporations will complain they can't find enough workers

How come Americans who are out of work aren't rushing to get the training and jobs?

Employers can't find enough skilled labor to fill jobs

If the corporations want 11 million more bodies, they might as well be legal and not illegal. They might as well be paying taxes.

Do we need 11 million more bodies? How many of them are already here? If it were up to me I wouldn't let anyone new in but then the corporations will complain they can't find enough workers

How come Americans who are out of work aren't rushing to get the training and jobs?

Skilled! Most illegal immigrants are taking up the jobs that don't require college or training!

Ukraine_Petr-10.jpg

As millions of Americans remain unemployed, U.S. manufacturers are having trouble filling hundreds of thousands of jobs requiring the skills to operate their high-tech machinery. Byron Pitts goes to factories to report on the problem and how employers are trying to solve it for a 60 Minutes report to be broadcast Sunday, Nov. 11 at 7 p.m. ET/PT.

In Nevada, where the unemployment rate is the highest in the U.S., fastener maker Click Bond, Inc. wanted to expand by purchasing machinery from a Connecticut factory to use at its Nevada facilities. The company was forced to buy the entire factory because it could not find enough skilled labor in Nevada to run the machines. "We can't find enough students who are interested in pursuing these trades," says Click Bond COO Karl Hutter. "Because it seems hard?...Because it seems like you have to do math? I don't know

Skilled! Most illegal immigrants are taking up the jobs that don't require college or training!
True. Here is the truth of it all.

a. We don't need or want illegal immigrants here. They are bringing wages down, But legal immigrants? That's a tough one. Personally I don't want any of them coming. Not a one. We only have so many natural resources so I'd rather be underpopulated compared to over populated.

b. BUT if the corporations say they can't find enough good help, that's a good thing. That means the economy is getting better and they'll have to pay more to get people to come work for them.

c. When people who worked at Ford 20 years ago had good paying jobs and Michigan's economy was booming, no one cared about illegals. Only us liberals cared. Cons said they were here just doing "jobs Americans wouldn't do". They wanted the cheap labor. I remember even Mitt Romney and McCain defending illegals.

Oh no! I just found this:

The helping hand offered by social welfare programs is being utilized by most legal and illegal immigrant families, the latest sign that many immigrants come to America for the taxpayer-funded benefits like Medicaid, subsidized food and cash, according to a new report based on Census data.

In analyzing new Census reports, the Center for Immigration Studiesfound that immigrant families with one or more children use welfare far more than "native" American families.

The immigrants who have recently come to the United States are the most highly educated in history. A new Pew Research Center analysis of U.S. Census Bureau data shows that 41% of immigrants arriving here in the past five years had completed at least a bachelor’s degree. By comparison, only 20% of newly arrived immigrants in 1970 were similarly educated.

they bring disease to. actually the race is a disease
Now I see why uneducated Americans are afraid

For example, in 2013, three-in-ten U.S.-born adults had completed at least a bachelor’s degree, triple the share of U.S.-born adults that had done the same in 1970.

But newly arrived immigrants remain more likely than the U.S. born to have earned a degree, and that gap is now at its biggest since 1970. In that year, new arrivals had a 9-percentage-point advantage over U.S.-born adults in the share completing a bachelor’s degree (20% versus 11%).

On the other end of the education spectrum, almost a quarter (23%) of today’s new arrivals have not completed high school. Even so, it’s an improvement over 1970, when half of newly arrived immigrants had not finished high school.

The immigrants who have recently come to the United States are the most highly educated in history. A new Pew Research Center analysis of U.S. Census Bureau data shows that 41% of immigrants arriving here in the past five years had completed at least a bachelor’s degree. By comparison, only 20% of newly arrived immigrants in 1970 were similarly educated.

Immigrants! Not "illegal" immigrants!

The operative word in your link is "skilled" ... illegal immigrants are under-educated (when compared with American born workers), and have little to no effect the availability of 'skilled labor'.

Conversely, they compete directly with non-skilled citizen laborers, thus increasing the pool of unemployed non-skilled workers. This creates a bubble of workers, who aren't qualified for skilled positions, in competition for a finite number of non-skilled jobs. This is further exacerbated by the fact that illegal immigrants tend to migrate to the lower cots housing, and end up in direct competition with the unskilled worker pool right in the immediate area.

It is no coincidence that the most unrest comes from this bubble of non-skilled workers who can't find employment.

There is an excellent discussion of the economic and employment impact of illegal immigrants at Economic impact of illegal immigrants in the United States - Wikipedia

You have conveniently conflated legal and illegal immigration. Let the illegal candidates compete with the legal candidates, and let's see how it works out.

I think it fair to say that nobody here wants the illegals less than I do, however those that come legally are showing us that they respect our laws and are willing to abide by them. They bring with them a diversity and outlook that is good for this country.
By hearing their stories of what they left to come here, it helps us build a better appreciation for what we have. Those that are not here legally are basically just trying to get the free ride, and to top it off they are the ones that are mostly protesting and burning our flags. They serve no purpose and have no right to be here at all.
The problem? for the most part, its hard to tell one from the other, but in places like where I reside, if one were to have to walk down the street and point at each south american that they see and guess legal or illegal, your best bet for a passing grade would be to guess illegal for every one of them.
Not fair for the ones that came here the right way and want to join in our attempts at making this an even better country.
The filthy diseased criminal animals that sneak in should be shot back across the border from canons. make it a sport like punkin chunkin, teams could build different devices to sling the illegals back across the river. Could be a really good time and create an interest in engineering in our youth.

they bring disease to. actually the race is a disease
Now I see why uneducated Americans are afraid

For example, in 2013, three-in-ten U.S.-born adults had completed at least a bachelor’s degree, triple the share of U.S.-born adults that had done the same in 1970.

But newly arrived immigrants remain more likely than the U.S. born to have earned a degree, and that gap is now at its biggest since 1970. In that year, new arrivals had a 9-percentage-point advantage over U.S.-born adults in the share completing a bachelor’s degree (20% versus 11%).

On the other end of the education spectrum, almost a quarter (23%) of today’s new arrivals have not completed high school. Even so, it’s an improvement over 1970, when half of newly arrived immigrants had not finished high school.

Back then, we had manufacturing jobs and lots of factory work for such people. That is not the case anymore.

So in other words, would I be OK with rewarding those that break the law?

Hell No!!!

Trump breaks the law all the time and your rewarding him with the highest office in America

I'm not a Trump supporter, but it's funny how you liberals assume everyone else is if they don't support your liberal crap. :lol:
its the same way with those who support trump and you dont.....you must be a clinton supporter....what else could you be?.....

you must be a clinton supporter.

Wrong.

I don't support the corrupt old hag. Never have and never will.
thanks for only taking part of what i said and making it look like i said you supported the "corrupt old hag".....sure your not a clinton supporter?....

What makes her corrupt? What charges have been pressed against her? Trump is a thousand times more corrupt and screwed up.

Trump breaks the law all the time and your rewarding him with the highest office in America

I'm not a Trump supporter, but it's funny how you liberals assume everyone else is if they don't support your liberal crap. :lol:
its the same way with those who support trump and you dont.....you must be a clinton supporter....what else could you be?.....

you must be a clinton supporter.

Wrong.

I don't support the corrupt old hag. Never have and never will.
thanks for only taking part of what i said and making it look like i said you supported the "corrupt old hag".....sure your not a clinton supporter?....

What makes her corrupt? What charges have been pressed against her? Trump is a thousand times more corrupt and screwed up.

What makes her corrupt?

The fact that she's dishonest and untrustworthy, duh.

"WATCHDOG" Names Hillary Clinton Most Corrupt Politician of 2015 -

What charges have been pressed against her?

None to date, but that could change.

FACING PERJURY CHARGES DURING QUESTIONING, HILLARY ONCE MORE DEVELOPS AMNESIA #o4a #news #Trump

But I know that in your small mind you pretend that the Hildabeast can do nor say no wrong. So continue to drink the Kool-Aid and stay ignorant, it's what you do best after all. :cuckoo: :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back