Will you be ok with giving citizenship to the 11 million illegals if Clinton wins?

Will you be ok with giving citizenship to the 11 million illegals if Clinton wins? I believe if she ends up winning the election and she will have won running on this issue...Well, I think both parties should accept that this is the path we will be taking. Do you agree?

No, not all of them. Only those who have made efforts to assimilate and who broke no laws. And they still need to go to the back of the line. We have to end sanctuary cities because too many gang members and criminals are taking advantage of them.

I've seen polls that suggest 2/3rds of this country want a path to citizenship for the illegals. I think Congress should make it official.

Maybe that is a poll conducted by a liberal outlet among it's readers.

Nationally, the majority have consistently wanted secure borders and less amnesty for illegals. The problem now is that too many criminals have been let loose in our streets instead of being deported. When people live here under the radar, there is no way to know what they've been up to.

if you dont want families broken apart then you should be for building the wall and enforcing immigration laws, that would keep those nasty pregnant whores on in their own country and force us to ship themb back.
now there are two ways to look at breaking up the family, one way is that cuntzualla and pedro knew they were taking a chance on getting sent back even after their illegal blob chewed its way out of her., thats on them not the U.S. the parents are the ones that put their child in that situation, not the U.S.
as far as them staying, lets pretend for just a moment that the constitution was meant to say that no matter what, you were a citizen if you happened to fall out of your moms taco on U.S soil, that ammendment did not include the parents that were not born here, they are still illegal and need to be shipped back. If the family is broken up, again, their decision to leave without wetback Jr. Nothing stopping them from dragging the spawn back across the border witht them.
but the wall and keeping them out is the best bet for all if you dont want to take a chance of breaking up a family.

Yup, not racially motivated at all. It's about border security........Moron.

if you dont want families broken apart then you should be for building the wall and enforcing immigration laws, that would keep those nasty pregnant whores on in their own country and force us to ship themb back.
now there are two ways to look at breaking up the family, one way is that cuntzualla and pedro knew they were taking a chance on getting sent back even after their illegal blob chewed its way out of her., thats on them not the U.S. the parents are the ones that put their child in that situation, not the U.S.
as far as them staying, lets pretend for just a moment that the constitution was meant to say that no matter what, you were a citizen if you happened to fall out of your moms taco on U.S soil, that ammendment did not include the parents that were not born here, they are still illegal and need to be shipped back. If the family is broken up, again, their decision to leave without wetback Jr. Nothing stopping them from dragging the spawn back across the border witht them.
but the wall and keeping them out is the best bet for all if you dont want to take a chance of breaking up a family.

nope, its about keeping the U.S the U.S not some territory of a shit hole country like Mexico.
I dont really care if you think its racist, they have their own country, let them fuck it up. They dont belong here.

How is this RIDICULOUS subject even being debated? Are you all fucking retarded? If we don't FIRST LOCK DOWN OUR BORDERS before we ever even consider this the 11 million will be 60 million.

Grow a fucking brain people. Matthew excluded of course as retardation is not a fixable ailment

How is this RIDICULOUS subject even being debated? Are you all fucking retarded? If we don't FIRST LOCK DOWN OUR BORDERS before we ever even consider this the 11 million will be 60 million.

Grow a fucking brain people. Matthew excluded of course as retardation is not a fixable ailment
oh we have plenty of room and resources for 60 million more people, just think of all the tax revenue that will be generated when they all get jobs and start working....
As far as the room for them goes, I had some liberal puke at work one time tell me that I had no right to own as much property as I have, his theory is that the property should be used for apartments and instead of just one family living on it (me) there could be hundreds of people that lived there. My owning it was a waste and such things should not be allowed.
After I laughed for a second, I realized, he was serious. WTF??? but hey, if wants to hand me a million and a half, the property and house is all his and he can build whatever he wants on it..
Still waiting for his check.

Will you be ok with giving citizenship to the 11 million illegals if Clinton wins? I believe if she ends up winning the election and she will have won running on this issue...Well, I think both parties should accept that this is the path we will be taking. Do you agree?

Well if they're here and working, wouldn't it also be nice that they were paying taxes also, like everyone else. One thing you people continually overlook, is we are an elderly shrinking population and we have these two funds called Social Security & Medicare.

In the 50's the average kid size per family was 4, over the last several decades it's gone down to 1 or 2 kids per family. Today, there are 10K baby boomers entering Social Security/Medicare on a daily basis. Obviously we do not have the working youth in this country to support these programs, which is also why our National Debt has exploded to 20 trillion dollars. Social Security/Medicare is our biggest Federal Budget output and it will continue to grow at this rate for the next 10 years.

SO YOUR CHOICE IS
1. Allow immigration into this country for younger workers to support these programs.
2. Do away with Social Security/Medicare
3. Cut Benefits.
There is no other option

cartoon-social-security.jpg

This article is about the BENEFITS of immigration.

Here is a very good article on this, and it also has to do with Trump supporters.
Column: Trump exploits rational political ignorance

172183_600.jpg

So think about it. If not immigration then who is going to support Social Security/Medicare. You can't have one American young person working & paying for 6 retirees on Social Security/Medicare. And keep in mind also, no Latino has ever strapped on a suicide bomb or taken an AK into a crowd and started firing. They are Christians, predominately Catholic, and these are the people you have continually attacked with hateful rhetoric.

Last edited:

Well Reagan did it.

Well if they're here and working, wouldn't it also be nice that they were paying taxes also, like everyone else. One thing you people continually overlook, is we are an elderly shrinking population and we have these two funds called Social Security & Medicare.

In the 50's the average kid size per family was 4, over the last several decades it's gone down to 1 or 2 kids per family. Today, there are 10K baby boomers entering Social Security/Medicare on a daily basis. Obviously we do not have the working youth in this country to support these programs, which is also why our National Debt has exploded to 20 trillion dollars. Social Security/Medicare is our biggest Federal Budget output and it will continue to grow at this rate for the next 10 years.

SO YOUR CHOICE IS
1. Allow immigration into this country for younger workers to support these programs.
3. Cut Benefits.
There is no other option

Here is a very good article on this, and it also has to do with Trump supporters.

172183_600.jpg

So think about it. If not immigration then who is going to support Social Security/Medicare. You can't have one American young person working & paying for 6 retirees on Social Security/Medicare. And keep in mind also, no Latino has ever strapped on a suicide bomb or taken an AK into a crowd and started firing. They are Christians, predominately Catholic, and these are the people you have attacked with hateful rhetoric.

People need to look at Japan, a country which wants to stop immigration as much as possible, and their shrinking population.

SO YOUR CHOICE IS
3. Cut Benefits.
There is no other option

172183_600.jpg

So think about it. If not immigration then who is going to support Social Security/Medicare. You can't have one American young person working & paying for 6 retirees on Social Security/Medicare. And keep in mind also, no Latino has ever strapped on a suicide bomb or taken an AK into a crowd and started firing. They are Christians, predominately Catholic, and these are the people you have attacked with hateful rhetoric.
and here it is again, something has to be cut, so lets cut medicare and social security, two things that are paid throug contributions that are not supposed to be tax.
but never do we hear about cutting welfare benefits or medicaid, why is that? Why are those that dont contribute off limits but those that did contribute open for discussion when it comes to needed to cut?
Same with failing municipal budgets, cut schoos, police, roadwork, emergency services etc.. but never do they say, if we dont do something, welfare checks are not going to be going out, we might have to double or triple up on the number of families in a government supplied home.
Why is this?
most of the problems would be taken care of if these lazy bastards got a job. We would not have to pay welfare and subsidies to them (estimated at almost 60k per year) and they would be paying tax, what a huge savings. Medicare and Social Security could be saved.

How about instead of cutting any services to the people, we demand that the government get their WASTEFUL spending under control and be accountable to us for where exactly all the money is going. If you knew just how much money the government makes, you would be literally throwing up!

Take a look. It is OUTRAGEOUS. We need to control these bastards better.

US Economy Visualized: Government Tax Revenue & Deficit stacked in $100 bills

US Budget in 1 Minute: $7,264,020
For the year 2011:

- The US Government spends $7,264,020 per minute (both portions)
- Of the total money shown above, the US Government borrows $3,129,756 each minute-- shown on the right portion.

How about instead of cutting any services to the people, we demand that the government get their WASTEFUL spending under control and be accountable to us for where exactly all the money is going. If you knew just how much money the government makes, you would be literally throwing up!
one thing they could do is stop sending aid to every damn country in the world.
that alone would save SS and medicare.
of course had they not stole them money from those funds in the first place, this would not be an issue.

one thing they could do is stop sending aid to every damn country in the world.
that alone would save SS and medicare.
of course had they not stole them money from those funds in the first place, this would not be an issue.

I've been against sending our money to other countries forever. FTW is what I say! :D

SO YOUR CHOICE IS
3. Cut Benefits.
There is no other option

172183_600.jpg

People need to look at Japan, a country which wants to stop immigration as much as possible, and their shrinking population.

Japan is an island. They do not have the same problems that we have. They have their own set of problems. Stop trying to compare us to other countries where there IS no comparison.

We break up the families of criminals of all races all the time, it's just one hazard of being a criminal. We didn't put them in their situation, they did. I have no sympathy for any of them no matter what country they're from.

We break up the families of criminals of all races all the time, it's just one hazard of being a criminal. We didn't put them in their situation, they did. I have no sympathy for any of them no matter what country they're from.

I have a little bit of sympathy for them, but not enough to allow them to continue to break our laws and be here illegally.

I have a little bit of sympathy for them, but not enough to allow them to continue to break our laws and be here illegally.
I live in an area that was flooded with them when the idiot OweMalley decided they were not illegals, they were "New Americans" and turned Maryland into a sanctuary state.
Having had this experience to see exactly who they are, I have no sympathy for them and as God is my witness even though I am certified as an EMT (required for my job) I would step over them and keep going on my way before I would ever render them assistance.
And they would do the same for me or you. except before the stepped over they would check our pockets for money.

Forum List

Back