Will you be ok with giving citizenship to the 11 million illegals if Clinton wins?

Will you be ok with giving citizenship to the 11 million illegals if Clinton wins? I believe if she ends up winning the election and she will have won running on this issue...Well, I think both parties should accept that this is the path we will be taking. Do you agree?

Why would you suggest such a thing?

Let me put it a different way. Why would you suggest rewarding them for their misbehavior under the law? Braking the law should warrant punishments, not rewards.
because unjust laws should be broken
Unjust?

Please do elaborate?

As long as the GOP blocks a good SS ID card, they're giving illegals an open invitation. They love the cheap, easily bullied labor, dupes.

You're right, it's not about immigration, it's about illegal invasion. Do you think laws shouldn't be followed when you disagree with them? Do you think people who broke the law should be granted citizenship while people who were coming here legally should be kept in line? Do you think illegal border-jumping is the only way to get into this country?
why is it an invasion? because they're brown? when your family came here was that an invasion too? Or is this just something for brown people?
It's an invasion because they're not citizens of this nation, and are breaking the law to be here, not paying taxes, and taking jobs from people who ARE here legally. My family never came here, I was born in Germany, and was brought here legally, but I'll answer your false narrative, anyway. What laws were there when the British settled here? Oh, right, there weren't any. They bought land and founded this Nation, then there were laws.
okay but thats germany, the gemans were never subject racist laws to keeping them out so its not the same thing. America has one of the strictest immigration policies in the world. Why do you want it so strict what are you afraid of?
Nobody is subject to "Racist immigration laws", you just don't understand how laws work. I fail to see how America's immigration laws being strict makes it okay to break said laws, even if they were the strictest in the world. You can't excuse it, because there's a process in place that they could be taking to enter the country legally, and are just choosing not to. There would be no issue if they all immigrated legally in the first place.
so you are saying its okay to have racist genocidal laws and the people subject to those genocidal laws, should obey those laws? Do you feel the same way about the holocaust? were jews wrong to not show up at auschwitz, papers in hand and declare themsleves enemies of the state for simply being of the wrong ethnicity?
Tissue?

Will you be ok with giving citizenship to the 11 million illegals if Clinton wins? I believe if she ends up winning the election and she will have won running on this issue...Well, I think both parties should accept that this is the path we will be taking. Do you agree?
Pseudocons only believe in listening to the WILL OF THE PEOPLE when it suits them. They ignore the fact that 80 percent of Americans want illegals to have a path to legal status or citizenhip.

August 2015: In U.S., 65% Favor Path to Citizenship for Illegal Immigrants

65% favor citizenship. 14% favor legal status.

79%

Immigration

209n582.jpg

Legal status or citizenship is 59 + 19 = 78 percent.

"Deport them" = 18 percent. They are on the losing side, big time.

Poll Roundup Majority of Americans Support Immigration Reform With Citizenship

Gallup
June-July 2013

• 83% of conservatives support allowing immigrants to become citizens
Plenty more evidence in the link.

On immigration, Republicans favor path to legal status, but differ over citizenship

25thutv.jpg

What Americans Want From Immigration Reform in 2014

62% of Americans favor providing a way for immigrants who are currently living in the United States illegally to become citizens provided they meet certain requirements, while 17% support allowing them to become permanent legal residents

The Republican response:

bi80le.jpg

Pseudocons only believe in listening to the WILL OF THE PEOPLE when it suits them. They ignore the fact that 80 percent of Americans want illegals to have a path to legal status or citizenhip.

79%

Immigration

209n582.jpg

Gallup
June-July 2013

On immigration, Republicans favor path to legal status, but differ over citizenship

25thutv.jpg

62% of Americans favor providing a way for immigrants who are currently living in the United States illegally to become citizens provided they meet certain requirements, while 17% support allowing them to become permanent legal residents

The Republican response:

bi80le.jpg
Why not let anyone from any country for any reason at any time in the country?... immediately

79%

Immigration

209n582.jpg

Gallup
June-July 2013

25thutv.jpg

The Republican response:

bi80le.jpg
so you want to prove your point by using a poll taken by an organization thats sole purpose is to allow illegals to stay in the country?
funny thing, I dont actually think I know anyone that wants to keep those filthy bastards in the country.

79%

Immigration

209n582.jpg

Gallup
June-July 2013

25thutv.jpg

The Republican response:

bi80le.jpg
Why not let anyone from any country for any reason at any time in the country?... immediately
Reagan's own words:
We shall continue America's tradition as a land that welcomes peoples from other countries. We shall also, with other countries, continue to share in the responsibility of welcoming and resettling those who flee oppression.

Illegal immigrants in considerable numbers have become productive members of our society and are a basic part of our work force. Those who have established equities in the United States should be recognized and accorded legal status.

I don't know who these people are today who are calling themselves Republicans. I really don't.

79%

Immigration

209n582.jpg

Gallup
June-July 2013

25thutv.jpg

The Republican response:

bi80le.jpg
Reagan's own words:
We shall continue America's tradition as a land that welcomes peoples from other countries. We shall also, with other countries, continue to share in the responsibility of welcoming and resettling those who flee oppression.

Illegal immigrants in considerable numbers have become productive members of our society and are a basic part of our work force. Those who have established equities in the United States should be recognized and accorded legal status.

I don't know who these people are today who are calling themselves Republicans. I really don't.
Well Reagan was a progressive, I really don't give a shit who they let in all is lost anyways... lol

79%

Immigration

209n582.jpg

Gallup
June-July 2013

25thutv.jpg

The Republican response:

bi80le.jpg
so you want to prove your point by using a poll taken by an organization thats sole purpose is to allow illegals to stay in the country?
funny thing, I dont actually think I know anyone that wants to keep those filthy bastards in the country.
Hey dumbshit. I provided FIVE sources. Jesus, you people are so willfully blind and stupid it boggles the imagination.

79%

Immigration

209n582.jpg

Gallup
June-July 2013

25thutv.jpg

The Republican response:

bi80le.jpg
Hey dumbshit. I provided FIVE sources. Jesus, you people are so willfully blind and stupid it boggles the imagination.
Hey dumb shit, your sources are fucking wrong, people DONT WANT THE FILTHY BASTARDS IN THEIR COMMUNITIES. Nobody in my area will even hire landscape companies that have the illegals working for them. They come in and scope out your belongins then come back and steal from you later.
Ive thrown companies off of my property for bringing them in.

FUCK NO

Better them than anti American Republican. At least they want to be here and think America is great.

Better them than anti American Republican. At least they want to be here and think America is great.
yes, thats why they refuse to learn english and burn our flag. because they think the U.S is great. Wake up, they are an invading force. they have enough of them now in most cities to take this country over by force anytime they want.
Why do you think hillary wants to spread our troops around with more and bigger wars? so they are tied up and wont be able to stop whats coming.

79%

Immigration

209n582.jpg

Gallup
June-July 2013

25thutv.jpg

The Republican response:

bi80le.jpg
Reagan's own words:

hillarys own words (video) saying we need a wall to keep them out.
hillary says to build the wall - Bing

All Americans, not only in the States most heavily affected but in every place in this country, are rightly disturbed by the large numbers of illegal aliens entering our country. The jobs they hold might otherwise be held by citizens or legal immigrants. The public service they use impose burdens on our taxpayers. That's why our administration has moved aggressively to secure our borders more by hiring a record number of new border guards, by deporting twice as many criminal aliens as ever before, by cracking down on illegal hiring, by barring welfare benefits to illegal aliens. In the budget I will present to you, we will try to do more to speed the deportation of illegal aliens who are arrested for crimes, to better identify illegal aliens in the workplace as recommended by the commission headed by former Congresswoman Barbara Jordan. We are a nation of immigrants. But we are also a nation of laws. It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years, and we must do more to stop it. ~ Bill Clinton 1995

I agree. I'd rather have the Hispanics over the tea partiers.

I agree. I'd rather have the Hispanics over the tea partiers.
evidently you dont live in an area that is flooded with the filthy diseased bastards.
only good thing about illegals is that with all the refried beans they eat, they are easy to light on fire,.

Forum List

Back