Will you choose Trump and his awful HC bill or the the Tea Party?

the two parties need to work together to own the darn thing

the American people are suffering because of the partisans on either side

No Americans are suffering because people in control think they need to control our lives even more. If both sides compromise and decide to control our lives more, that's still bad. Just because both sides come together on something, does not make that something good. Like I said compromising on 10 steps in wrong direction is still 5 steps in the wrong direction. It's a logical fallacy to say that compromise is always a good thing, the 3/5s compromise certainly was not, all long with thousands of other bad compromises the US has made over the centuries.

By the way, just for the record. A Liberal Trump will do a million times better job than that batshit crazy far Left Crooked Hillary piece of shit.

Yeah, so far so good eh?

I said a million times better. That Crooked Hillary bitch is such an incompetent, corrupt and fucked up piece of shit that is owned by every sleazy special interest group in the country it doesn't take much to be a million times better than her. She would have been a disaster for this country on the heels of the Kenyan Catastrophe.

Trump won't be the Conservative Savior that we all hoped he would be. Especially having to fight that Democrat filth and the RINOs. Not only does he have to fight the Moon Bats in the Legislative Branch but also the Judicial Branch like that nitwit judge in Hawaii. However, he will do a much better job than that Crooked Hillary asshole. I think we all know that.

November 8th, 2016 was a great day for America. Not necessarily because Trump was elected but because Crooked Hillary wasn't .

You can always find solace in failure by imagining things would've been worse.

Trump won, how is that failure? In what kinda inside-out world do you live?

That's the only win he has and it was with the help of Russia. Congrats!

What did Russia do to "help" him?

What is the bigger disaster? Trump, or the government that sunk so low people actually turned to Trump?
This was a winning message because ether pretended that anything was better than what we have now. They won the election with that garbage, they are pushing the HC bill for the same reasons, Trump asked for blacks to vote for him under the same reasons.

Basically it's Professional Political Pessimism.

It's more like people were lied to regarding Obamacare repeatedly, and socialized medicine, that the Dims are pushing, placed Veterans on secret death lists cuz they were too expensive and too sick to treat.

You don't get it either, do you?

[QUO

With that corrupt, dishonest and incompetent piece of shit Crooked Hillary that was a certainty.

One thing about Crooked Hillary. With the exception of a batshit crazy dumbass like Maxine Waters Crooked Hillary was probably the only asshole in the country that would have done a worse job than The Kenyan Catastrophe.

[QU
I have a feeling dims will run Hillary again. They have learned nothing.

We warned the Moon Bats that Crooked Hillary was a terrible candidate with more baggage than Delta Airlines but they wouldn't listen. Bernie Commie was batshit crazy and would have also lost but he was a more honest candidate for the Party of Moon Bats than Crooked Hillary, who was owned by foreign interest and Wall Street.

Yeah, so far so good eh?

I said a million times better. That Crooked Hillary bitch is such an incompetent, corrupt and fucked up piece of shit that is owned by every sleazy special interest group in the country it doesn't take much to be a million times better than her. She would have been a disaster for this country on the heels of the Kenyan Catastrophe.

Trump won't be the Conservative Savior that we all hoped he would be. Especially having to fight that Democrat filth and the RINOs. Not only does he have to fight the Moon Bats in the Legislative Branch but also the Judicial Branch like that nitwit judge in Hawaii. However, he will do a much better job than that Crooked Hillary asshole. I think we all know that.

November 8th, 2016 was a great day for America. Not necessarily because Trump was elected but because Crooked Hillary wasn't .

Trump won, how is that failure? In what kinda inside-out world do you live?

That's the only win he has and it was with the help of Russia. Congrats!

Open a paper.

[QUO

With that corrupt, dishonest and incompetent piece of shit Crooked Hillary that was a certainty.

One thing about Crooked Hillary. With the exception of a batshit crazy dumbass like Maxine Waters Crooked Hillary was probably the only asshole in the country that would have done a worse job than The Kenyan Catastrophe.

Like I said, everything can be justified as long as you look on the dark side and say "things would've been worse". But that's not a win...that excuses your failures as not being as bad as your imagination.

No Americans are suffering because people in control think they need to control our lives even more. If both sides compromise and decide to control our lives more, that's still bad. Just because both sides come together on something, does not make that something good. Like I said compromising on 10 steps in wrong direction is still 5 steps in the wrong direction. It's a logical fallacy to say that compromise is always a good thing, the 3/5s compromise certainly was not, all long with thousands of other bad compromises the US has made over the centuries.
Nonsense. You do not know about what you are talking. Only you said "compromise is always a good thing," no one else.

Health care nationally requires compromise from all players.

They told the voters the truth about what was really going on in the scum filled, sewers of the DNC. ;)

That you cannot name specifically. You just remember the talking points. "Dishonest" (that's laughable), "corrupt" etc. Just remember the negative adjectives lol

ROFLWTIME! Apparently neither can you; and in case that last surviving neuron malfunctioned and you've already forgotten; you are the one making the "Russians helped him" accusations.

"I know she has begun to hate everyday Americans, but I think we should use it once the first time she says I'm running for President because you and everyday Americans need a champion" -- Email exchange between John Podesta and Jenifer Palmieri, Released to the American Public courtesy of WikiLeaks.

Nonsense. You do not know about what you are talking. Only you said "compromise is always a good thing," no one else.

When did I ever say that? And who says health care nationally requires compromise from all players???? That's just coming from the left, because they lost all control of the legislative and executive branches. That certainly wasn't their mantra when they pushed through Obamacare. There is NO enumerated power for healthcare. Again your giving self serving advice, because it's what's benefiting you the most at this current time. In 4 years if dems take back control, are you going to oppose universal healthcare because the dems aren't compromising with republicans??

Like it or not Trump supporters, Easy D is declaring war on the Freedom Caucus because they didn't support his terrible bill.

Either you criticize Donald Trump for pushing this bullshit, or criticize the Freedom Caucus for shooting it down. Pick a side.

Last edited:
Like it or not Trump supporters, Easy D is declaring war on the Freedom Caucus because they didn't support his terrible bill.

Either you criticize Donald Trump for pushing this bullshit, or criticize the Freedom Caucus for shooting it down. Pick a side.

I did, and plenty are criticizing trump on this, I actually made my own thread about it.

I did, and plenty are criticizing trump on this, I actually made my own thread about it.

Well that's good, because there are Trump supporters all over the internet simultaneously praising the Freedom Caucus and Donald Trump.

[Q

Like I said, everything can be justified as long as you look on the dark side and say "things would've been worse". But that's not a win...that excuses your failures as not being as bad as your imagination.

Knowing Crooked Hillary's record of failure, dishonesty and corruption it is very easy to come to the conclusion that she would have been a disaster for this country. Maybe even worse than that Obama asshole. It doesn't take much to understand that Trump is doing a much better job than Crooked Hillary would have ever done. You do know she got filthy rich selling government influence and then laundering the money through her scam foundation, don't you? You do know of the numerous lies she told the American people, don't you? You do know she was owned by foreign and Wall Street interest, don't you? You do know the stupid extreme far Left platform she ran on, don't you? You do know the hate she spewed about many Americans, don't you?

Trump is not the strong Conservative I wanted for President. However, it is no doubt in my mind or the mind of anybody other than some uneducated low information Moon Bat that he would have done a much better job than Crooked Hillary. That is a no branier.

Kind of funny that Freedom Caucus people were citing the mere 17% of the people that supported Trumpcare,

while the Freedom Caucus itself represents about 7% of the House.

Since Trump has been unable to deliver any of his campaign promises, it seems to me that he should start making some new ones to replace the failed ones. Since Trump supporters have such a short memory, this should do well for him. I suggest, perhaps:

"Within the first 180 days I will...:

1. Turn Syria into a stable, capitalistic democratic paradise.
2. Sign a trade deal with Russia that will provide at least one gallon of vodka per month per US family for less that what a 6 pack of beer costs.
3. Deport Obama back to Kenya
4. Do away with all MPG restrictions on automobiles, and bring the cost down to 1965 levels
5. Pay off all US debt through the sale of Mount Rushmore, and all other national monuments and parks
6. privatize the capital mall, and turn it into a premier golf resort.
7. build a wall from Maine to Key West to stop muslim terrorism
8. Put a 50% tariff on all products from China until they stop manipulating currency.
9. have my daughter design and manufacture new high fashion uniforms for all the military services
10. Sell advertising space on the Mexican wall to pay for it.
11. resurrect trump University, but specialize in Trump Law, for the purpose of educating a new generation of federal judges."

When did I ever say that? And who says health care nationally requires compromise from all players???? That's just coming from the left, because they lost all control of the legislative and executive branches. That certainly wasn't their mantra when they pushed through Obamacare. There is NO enumerated power for healthcare. Again your giving self serving advice, because it's what's benefiting you the most at this current time. In 4 years if dems take back control, are you going to oppose universal healthcare because the dems aren't compromising with republicans??
You said it was a fallacy, and it is not. Only you think it is so. Your type of partisanship is ruining the country.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back