Will you vaccinate?

thats a long list,,
the first is I dont know a single person involved in the time between its made and then given to me,,,
nor is there proof it will work,,,,

maxresdefault-S.jpg

If, God willing, a COVID-19 vaccine is developed and available come Autumn, will you take it? So much cynicism and mistrust has been sown, some foolish people refuse to vaccinate their children against readily preventable contagions.

Will this cynicism drive your decision to not avail yourself and your family of a COVID-19 vaccine?

If public health officials recommend a vaccination, would their advice weigh more in your attitude than if an elected official advised you? Do you not trust doctors because they were not elected by the people? If so, who's going to tell Jared?
Conservatives do not believe in vaccination
It is the mark of the devil

If, God willing, a COVID-19 vaccine is developed and available come Autumn, will you take it? So much cynicism and mistrust has been sown, some foolish people refuse to vaccinate their children against readily preventable contagions.

Will this cynicism drive your decision to not avail yourself and your family of a COVID-19 vaccine?

If public health officials recommend a vaccination, would their advice weigh more in your attitude than if an elected official advised you? Do you not trust doctors because they were not elected by the people? If so, who's going to tell Jared?
no fucking way I don't play politics with my life and this shit pile covid 19 is nothing but politics
Did politics kill 85,000 people in eight weeks? Do you deny science?

no fucking way I don't play politics with my life and this shit pile covid 19 is nothing but politics

Politics kill people by the millions.

less than 1% mortality rate
Example you are killed in a car accident but have Covid 19 in your system what did you die from the car wreck you were involved with or the COVID 19 that you had?
Needless to say the record keepers say covid 19 killed you.

Experts are still puzzled by the Wuhanvirus.
As long as they are still working out of a paradigm that it is 'natural', the longer an effective vaccine will be developed.

China still needs to come clean about it. Which they won't!

Of course I'll get a vaccine shot ... what's the point of implanting chips in everyone with the MMR vaccine if we never activate it? ... the Chinese are decades behind us when it comes to surveilling our own people ... sheesh ... I wrote an article in my newsletter about this just a couple months ago ...

Damned right I will. I'm old enough that getting this disease would probably be bad news, even worse for my SO. The only way I would not take it immediately would be the very real possibility that the testing regimen ends up being so rushed that it seems dangerous to be among the first.

Yeah ... I noticed folks that die are my age or older ... plus we'll get to pick our own sticker out the sticker drawer they have at the doctor's office ...

Example you are killed in a car accident but have Covid 19 in your system what did you die from the car wreck you were involved with or the COVID 19 that you had?
Yet the experts say the covid-19 deaths are definitely UNDERcounted.

gee, who to believe? An uneducated, anti-vaxx retard with zero education or experience in any of these fields, or career scientists?

gee, tough call...

If
I’m sure if a vaccine becomes available and the public health experts recommend it they’ll be conspiracy theorist, idiots who won’t take it. What we really need is a vaccine for stupidity
If they can make a vaccine against stupidity we need to aerosolize it and saturate every tRump rally.

Of course

Yet the experts say the covid-19 deaths are definitely UNDERcounted.

gee, who to believe? An uneducated, anti-vaxx retard with zero education or experience in any of these fields, or career scientists?

gee, tough call...
no they aren't

it's relevant when you call someone stupid when you the accuser believed all those lies
No, sorry, it isn't. I could be brain dead, and you would still be an anti-vaxx retard.
It';s really ignorant to call someone stupid when you were ignorant to fall for all those lies the Schiff Sham gave you

Forum List

Back