Will you vaccinate?

I’m sure if a vaccine becomes available and the public health experts recommend it they’ll be conspiracy theorist, idiots who won’t take it. What we really need is a vaccine for stupidity
that would be great it would have ended the Schiff Sham on day one.

it's relevant when you call someone stupid when you the accuser believed all those lies
No, sorry, it isn't. I could be brain dead, and you would still be an anti-vaxx retard.
of whats going on in the world today.
It';s really ignorant to call someone stupid when you were ignorant to fall for all those lies the Schiff Sham gave you

These people aren't smart enough to see the big picture in whats been going on with world politics these days.
With all the hinky shit going on you'd have to be an idiot to take them at their word.

The invasion of the UK and the U.S. and the timing are not accidents for an example.
Dont know if these useful idiots dont see it,or they think they'll somehow be exempt when the shit hits the fan.

it's relevant when you call someone stupid when you the accuser believed all those lies
No, sorry, it isn't. I could be brain dead, and you would still be an anti-vaxx retard.
of whats going on in the world today.
It';s really ignorant to call someone stupid when you were ignorant to fall for all those lies the Schiff Sham gave you

These people aren't smart enough to see the big picture in whats been going on with world politics these days.
With all the hinky shit going on you'd have to be an idiot to take them at their word.

The invasion of the UK and the U.S. and the timing are not accidents for an example.
Dont know if these useful idiots dont see it,or they think they'll somehow be exempt when the shit hits the fan.
If they told these idiots to drink lead they would without questioning

Schiff fed you a bunch of lies you'll believe anything lol
And the pathetic whataboutism continues....
You opened the can of worms don't bitch when you get worm dirt on your hands
I opened the can of worms? I invited your pathetic whataboutism and crybabying...by posting to you? Okay.

Back to the topic... Anti-vaxxers are embarrassing idiots.

If, God willing, a COVID-19 vaccine is developed and available come Autumn, will you take it? So much cynicism and mistrust has been sown, some foolish people refuse to vaccinate their children against readily preventable contagions.

Will this cynicism drive your decision to not avail yourself and your family of a COVID-19 vaccine?

If public health officials recommend a vaccination, would their advice weigh more in your attitude than if an elected official advised you? Do you not trust doctors because they were not elected by the people? If so, who's going to tell Jared?
no fucking way I don't play politics with my life and this shit pile covid 19 is nothing but politics
We are living in the American Dark Age of rightwing stupidity and willful ignorance.

If, God willing, a COVID-19 vaccine is developed and available come Autumn, will you take it? So much cynicism and mistrust has been sown, some foolish people refuse to vaccinate their children against readily preventable contagions.

Will this cynicism drive your decision to not avail yourself and your family of a COVID-19 vaccine?

If public health officials recommend a vaccination, would their advice weigh more in your attitude than if an elected official advised you? Do you not trust doctors because they were not elected by the people? If so, who's going to tell Jared?
Conservatives do not believe in vaccination
It is the mark of the devil
The devil influences people to rat their brothers out.

Schiff fed you a bunch of lies you'll believe anything lol
And the pathetic whataboutism continues....
You opened the can of worms don't bitch when you get worm dirt on your hands
I opened the can of worms? I invited your pathetic whataboutism and crybabying...by posting to you? Okay.

Back to the topic... Anti-vaxxers are embarrassing idiots.
You were stupid to believe in the Schiff Sham and even more ignorant to call someone else stupid.

no fucking way I don't play politics with my life and this shit pile covid 19 is nothing but politics
We are living in the American Dark Age of rightwing stupidity and willful ignorance.
No dumbass I don't play politics with lives like you fucking leftist do
COVID 19 mortality rate is less than 1% that's even less than the flu.

Forum List

Back