Will you vaccinate?

I don't take the flu shot and I am not taking a shot over this shit
The mortality rate associated with COVID-19 may be "considerably less than 1%," instead of the 2% reported by some groups, write Anthony Fauci, MD, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, and colleagues in an editorial published February 28 in the New England Journal of Medicine.

That article was written back on 02 March 2020, which is just when this thing was starting to get busy and we didn't know much about it.

Sorry, but using outdated information isn't a good idea, because we are constantly learning new things about this virus. Back at the beginning of March, we didn't know (yet) that it was airborne and could be breathed in. Now? We do, and we are still learning more about it. Current estimation of the mortality rate is somewhere between 1 and 4 percent, depending on where you live.
2020-04-24
Dr. Anthony Fauci, the Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases in an interview with “Face the Nation” March 15, discussed the mortality rate.

"[T]he recovery rate is minus what the mortality is, so if the mortality is 1%, it's 99% recovery rate," said Fauci.

Sad that he even feels compelled to say that...but that's what you get in a country chock full of morons...
The same people that gave you the Schiff Sham fed you the COVID 19 LIE and you both ate it like a shit sandwich and begged for more.

Why not? Do you not trust science? Do you believe this contagion is a hoax?
1) The numbers show me that the virus is far less of a threat to healthy people such as myself than it has been hyped up to be.

2) Is still is no guarantee that I won't get the virus.

3) The record of SARS and MERS indicate that the Covid will likely mutate its way to impotence.

4) May have already had it, so I'm likely immune.
I had something that put me in the bed for 4 days in January don't know what it was nor do I care.

Conservatives do not believe in vaccination
It is the mark of the devil

That's just a stupid comment.

Jul 20, 2014,03:41pm EDT
Robert Kennedy's Dangerous Anti-Vaccine Activism
Steven SalzbergContributor

Robert Kennedy is obsessed with the notion that vaccines cause autism. He’s particularly obsessed with the discredited idea that thimerosal, a preservative used in some vaccines, causes autism. Now Kennedy is about to publish a new book on this topic, and he’s promoting it both in the press and, as described in today’s Washington Post, in the halls of Congress. He’s recently had personal meetings with U.S. Senators Barbara Mikulski and Bernie Sanders to try to convince them to take action based on his claims. Why is it that a scientifically unqualified anti-vaccine advocate can get a private audience with a U.S. Senator? Because he’s famous, that’s why.

Given that it usually takes much more time to develope and test a vaccine I would be hesitant to take it. I would at some point but I would not rush out to be the first in line to get it.
What would you fear?
Unknown side effects reactions it could cause with other medications you might be taking. I don't rush out and get the latest Iphone the first day it comes out I'm not going to do it with a vaccine either if others want to fine that is their choice and I respect it but it won't be mine.

No. Vaccines don’t work well on viruses. They mutate thus making any vaccine ineffective.

You're not serious, are you?

Vaccines have literally eliminated specific diseases caused by viruses saving hundreds of millions lives.

I’m not a con you establishment dupe. It’s well know viruses mutate. The flu vaccine is a good example of this. Learn something before posting.

Using your logic, since seat belts and air-bags do not save ALL LIVES, you don't want them in your car. Got it! :D

there are what? 1000 bio-labs across this rock looking for the bio-upper hand?

so go ahead and tell me they don't look into mutating a virus to do so

~S~

If, God willing, a COVID-19 vaccine is developed and available come Autumn, will you take it? So much cynicism and mistrust has been sown, some foolish people refuse to vaccinate their children against readily preventable contagions.

Will this cynicism drive your decision to not avail yourself and your family of a COVID-19 vaccine?

If public health officials recommend a vaccination, would their advice weigh more in your attitude than if an elected official advised you? Do you not trust doctors because they were not elected by the people? If so, who's going to tell Jared?

Given they have been wrong about nearly everything... no. I won't.

I'll wait until everyone else does, and see how that goes.

Besides, I think I already had it. So I'm likely already good.
No, you are not. There is no indication that you cannot get it again as several sailors on the USS Theodore Roosevelt just found out!

1) The numbers show me that the virus is far less of a threat to healthy people such as myself than it has been hyped up to be.
The vaccine isnt just for you.

2) Is still is no guarantee that I won't get the virus
Same

3) The record of SARS and MERS indicate that the Covid will likely mutate its way to impotence.
Well thats just madeup nonsense...

4) May have already had it, so I'm likely immune.
Same

Forum List

Back