Will you vaccinate?

I’m not a con you establishment dupe. It’s well know viruses mutate. The flu vaccine is a good example of this. Learn something before posting.

Using your logic, since seat belts and air-bags do not save ALL LIVES, you don't want them in your car. Got it! :D
No it’s not the same thing, but you’ll never know why.

It seems to me that it is exactly the same thing which is why you cannot give a logical reason as to why they are not the same.
You wouldn’t understand. You think vaccines are always effective. You don’t understand that viruses mutate so the vaccine you love for one virus, won’t work on the mutated virus.

It’s science. You wouldn’t understand.

Last edited:
I’m not a con you establishment dupe. It’s well know viruses mutate. The flu vaccine is a good example of this. Learn something before posting.

Using your logic, since seat belts and air-bags do not save ALL LIVES, you don't want them in your car. Got it! :D

It seems to me that it is exactly the same thing which is why you cannot give a logical reason as to why they are not the same.
I wouldn’t understand. You think vaccines are always effective. You don’t understand that viruses mutate so the vaccine you love for one virus, won’t work on the mutated virus.

Where did you get your medical degree from?

If, God willing, a COVID-19 vaccine is developed and available come Autumn, will you take it? So much cynicism and mistrust has been sown, some foolish people refuse to vaccinate their children against readily preventable contagions.

Will this cynicism drive your decision to not avail yourself and your family of a COVID-19 vaccine?

If public health officials recommend a vaccination, would their advice weigh more in your attitude than if an elected official advised you? Do you not trust doctors because they were not elected by the people? If so, who's going to tell Jared?
Do you know how long it takes to create and test a vaccine on average? About 20 months...If...IF they can.
You see...there is a reason why they don't do vaccines for Covid viruses. By the time a vaccine is ready, the virus has run through the population and that population has developed a herd immunity....and AND...the virus has mutated.

So...yeah it's kinda stupid.

BUT

Americans are too fucking stupid to understand basic immunology or virology to comprehend this. That is why all of you fuckers are going to slurp down whatever horseshit the CDC deems acceptable...just like the Swine Flu vaccine rushed through in the 1970's...which paralyzed 7,000 people.

I wouldn’t understand. You think vaccines are always effective. You don’t understand that viruses mutate so the vaccine you love for one virus, won’t work on the mutated virus.

Haha...gipper, the zero hedge educated virologist....embarrassing....
What?

If, God willing, a COVID-19 vaccine is developed and available come Autumn, will you take it? So much cynicism and mistrust has been sown, some foolish people refuse to vaccinate their children against readily preventable contagions.

Will this cynicism drive your decision to not avail yourself and your family of a COVID-19 vaccine?

If public health officials recommend a vaccination, would their advice weigh more in your attitude than if an elected official advised you? Do you not trust doctors because they were not elected by the people? If so, who's going to tell Jared?
Do you know how long it takes to create and test a vaccine on average? About 20 months...If...IF they can.
You see...there is a reason why they don't do vaccines for Covid viruses. By the time a vaccine is ready, the virus has run through the population and that population has developed a herd immunity....and AND...the virus has mutated.

BUT

Americans are too fucking stupid to understand basic immunology or virology to comprehend this. That is why all of you fuckers are going to slurp down whatever horseshit the CDC deems acceptable...just like the Swine Flu vaccine rushed through in the 1970's...which paralyzed 7,000 people.

Right and, as you say, medicine hasn't changed a bit in FIFTY YEARS.

You wouldn’t understand. You think vaccines are always effective. You don’t understand that viruses mutate so the vaccine you love for one virus, won’t work on the mutated virus.

Actually, I'm fairly good at science and mathematics. But that's irrelevant.

Brilliant that you recognize that viruses can and do mutate. THAT's the reason there is a new flu vaccine every year based on the best knowledge at the time and why they are never 100% effective.

Actually, I'm fairly good at science and mathematics. But that's irrelevant.

Brilliant that you recognize that viruses can and do mutate. THAT's the reason there is a new flu vaccine every year based on the best knowledge at the time and why they are never 100% effective.
LOL.

BUT

Right and, as you say, medicine hasn't changed a bit in FIFTY YEARS.
It took them 20 months to develop the last SARS vaccine. Animal and human trials take time. This cannot be expedited via technology. This can only be expedited by the same 'humans' in existence 50 years ago by eliminating the normal FDA screening procedures.
The last time those humans expedited the process...a lot of people got hurt.

Ready this autumn? If it were rushed like that it could not possibly be safety tested. If a "miracle" happened and the experts all assured us it was safe, it would still go first to front-line folks. Politicians' endorsements, like pharma company salesmanship, means nothing. I take flu shots now, since I'm older, and I've escaped the flu for years now, whereas I used to catch it all the time. Of course I'd eventually love to take a vaccine for Covid-19! Do I want to be one of the first to try it? No. The reality is vaccines can have unexpected side effects, like all medicines. Besides, I don't like needles! :safetocomeoutff::yes_text12:
One does need to be careful of these things when they first come out, especially if it's a rush job pushed by enormous political and economic pressure. I heard today that up to half the "instant" Covid tests that are produced by Abbot labs are giving false results. Many are testing negative who are actually positive. That is not good. Maybe all those regulations and "red tape" on testing out new products actually have a reason..... hmmmm.....

I can see making minor adjustments in process and maybe there is too much caution, but when you've got half your tests saying you're not contagious and you ARE, that is exactly the kind of nightmare we don't need right now. I wonder if the states and the hospitals that have ordered these tests are going to get their money back.

That is why all of you fuckers are going to slurp down whatever horseshit the CDC deems acceptable...just like the Swine Flu vaccine rushed through in the 1970's...which paralyzed 7,000 people.

That vaccine actually killed more people than the flu itself.
Yet the swine flu vaccines introduced in 2009 only a few months after the first cases were effective.

Swine flu vaccine in the 1970s? Uh....wut

That is why all of you fuckers are going to slurp down whatever horseshit the CDC deems acceptable...just like the Swine Flu vaccine rushed through in the 1970's...which paralyzed 7,000 people.

Not all of us will. But yes, there are a lot of Big Pharma supporting useful idiots on this thread who think they're smart, who will eagerly stand in line for the vaccine, and all the other agendas in store for them.

There is no cure for the common cold, dumbass.

Not all of us will. But yes, there are a lot of Big Pharma supporting useful idiots on this thread who think they're smart, who will eagerly stand in line for the vaccine, and all the other agendas in store for them.
I like your avatar.

It doesn't slow anything it pulses until you come back out Sweden is doing great and they didn't kill their jobs to do it.

If Sweden's plan of doing nothing is so successful. Why do they have more than THIRTY PERCENT more fatalities per million citizens than we do here in the United States.

2020-05-15-X2.jpg

They aren't doing "nothing." Not closing restaurants and schools and theaters and parks would cause more cases, right? So how many cases per million? Is it 30% higher than ours with our social distancing?

That vaccine actually killed more people than the flu itself.
Yet the swine flu vaccines introduced in 2009 only a few months after the first cases were effective.

Swine flu vaccine in the 1970s? Uh....wut

Forum List

Back