Will you vaccinate?

If, God willing, a COVID-19 vaccine is developed and available come Autumn, will you take it? So much cynicism and mistrust has been sown, some foolish people refuse to vaccinate their children against readily preventable contagions.

Will this cynicism drive your decision to not avail yourself and your family of a COVID-19 vaccine?

If public health officials recommend a vaccination, would their advice weigh more in your attitude than if an elected official advised you? Do you not trust doctors because they were not elected by the people? If so, who's going to tell Jared?
NOT A CHANCE IN HELL!!!!
So if they say your kids can’t go to school without it, what will U do?
my kids are 29 and 31,,,

Now the question is will you allow your new born baby or grandchild to be vaccinated?! Of course you must! The vast majority of people do it happily and responsibly, and have been doing so since before we all were born. And thus we have for over a century ended terrible diseases that threatened our children and society!

Last edited:
Wuhanvirus is a multi-faceted designer bioweapon that won't have an effective vaccine for 3-5 years.
Just my take on it.

Yeah, and if a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his ass!
If you want to take the shot take it don't force those who don't want it
I never said you had to take it, did I?

Just remember when you get the virus and spread it to someone you love who dies, you can just live with the fact you murdered them.
just remember when you do as the government tells you do a nice goose step

It doesn't slow anything it pulses until you come back out Sweden is doing great and they didn't kill their jobs to do it.

If Sweden's plan of doing nothing is so successful. Why do they have more than THIRTY PERCENT more fatalities per million citizens than we do here in the United States.

2020-05-15-X2.jpg

people die with the flu when are we going to stop those deaths?

It took them 20 months to develop the last SARS vaccine. Animal and human trials take time. This cannot be expedited via technology. This can only be expedited by the same 'humans' in existence 50 years ago by eliminating the normal FDA screening procedures.
The last time those humans expedited the process...a lot of people got hurt.

THAT is your reasoning for NOT trying?

Now the question is will you allow your new born baby or grandchild to be vaccinated?! Of course you must! The vast majority of people do it happily and responsibly, and have been doing so since before we all were born. And thus we have for over a century ended terrible diseases that threatened our children and society!

I'm beginning to think that anyone stupid enough to say NO to a Covid vaccine, a mask, social distancing, cooperating with contact tracing because they think LIBERALS want them to deserves what they get. Thin that herd, nature's way, due to a low functioning brain.

If, God willing, a COVID-19 vaccine is developed and available come Autumn, will you take it? So much cynicism and mistrust has been sown, some foolish people refuse to vaccinate their children against readily preventable contagions.

Will this cynicism drive your decision to not avail yourself and your family of a COVID-19 vaccine?

If public health officials recommend a vaccination, would their advice weigh more in your attitude than if an elected official advised you? Do you not trust doctors because they were not elected by the people? If so, who's going to tell Jared?
ANY vaccine should be weighed carefully because of the potential of adverse reactions and side effects. In this day and age now with the ability to clandestinely add bio-chips and nanobots into the mix, these are at least real concerns worth being ASKED before jumping in blindly. Put another way, I've hardly ever gotten a flu shot in my life yet have never had the flu. Why do I need one now?

Wuhanvirus is a multi-faceted designer bioweapon that won't have an effective vaccine for 3-5 years.
Just my take on it.

Just remember when you get the virus and spread it to someone you love who dies, you can just live with the fact you murdered them.
Is it better to take a vaccination than die, or kill someone else because of your ignorance? Who has said the vaccine will be required by law?

Just my take on it.

Is it better to take a vaccination than die or kill someone else because of your ignorance? Wh has said the vaccine will be required by law?
I'm not taking a vaccine for something that's recovery rate is better than the flu
I refuse to play politics and goose step just because the government says so.

ANY vaccine should be weighed carefully because of the potential of adverse reactions and side effects. In this day and age now with the ability to clandestinely add bio-chips and nanobots into the mix, these are at least real concerns worth being ASKED before jumping in blindly. Put another way, I've hardly ever gotten a flu shot in my life yet have never had the flu. Why do I need one now?
I took the flu shot once got sick never again

It doesn't slow anything it pulses until you come back out Sweden is doing great and they didn't kill their jobs to do it.

If Sweden's plan of doing nothing is so successful. Why do they have more than THIRTY PERCENT more fatalities per million citizens than we do here in the United States.

2020-05-15-X2.jpg

They aren't doing "nothing." Not closing restaurants and schools and theaters and parks would cause more cases, right? So how many cases per million? Is it 30% higher than ours with our social distancing?

maxresdefault-S.jpg

The true danger, of course, is the reprehensible right’s unwarranted hostility toward science, facts, and the truth – where ignorant conservatives jeopardize the health and safety of everyone else by refusing to get the inoculations necessary to prevent the spread of disease.

I'm beginning to think that anyone stupid enough to say NO to a Covid vaccine, a mask, social distancing, cooperating with contact tracing because they think LIBERALS want them to deserves what they get. Thin that herd, nature's way, due to a low functioning brain.
More lectures from the side that's dropping like flies

I also dont appreciate your misrepresentation of our position, dimwit

Bandwagon fallacy isn't an argument.

Just sayin'.

1c9ygf.jpg

Forum List

Back