Will you vaccinate?

I don't take the flu shot and I am not taking a shot over this shit
The mortality rate associated with COVID-19 may be "considerably less than 1%," instead of the 2% reported by some groups, write Anthony Fauci, MD, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, and colleagues in an editorial published February 28 in the New England Journal of Medicine.

That article was written back on 02 March 2020, which is just when this thing was starting to get busy and we didn't know much about it.

Sorry, but using outdated information isn't a good idea, because we are constantly learning new things about this virus. Back at the beginning of March, we didn't know (yet) that it was airborne and could be breathed in. Now? We do, and we are still learning more about it. Current estimation of the mortality rate is somewhere between 1 and 4 percent, depending on where you live.

Given that it usually takes much more time to develope and test a vaccine I would be hesitant to take it. I would at some point but I would not rush out to be the first in line to get it.

The mortality rate associated with COVID-19 may be "considerably less than 1%," instead of the 2% reported by some groups, write Anthony Fauci, MD, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, and colleagues in an editorial published February 28 in the New England Journal of Medicine.

That article was written back on 02 March 2020, which is just when this thing was starting to get busy and we didn't know much about it.

Sorry, but using outdated information isn't a good idea, because we are constantly learning new things about this virus. Back at the beginning of March, we didn't know (yet) that it was airborne and could be breathed in. Now? We do, and we are still learning more about it. Current estimation of the mortality rate is somewhere between 1 and 4 percent, depending on where you live.
2020-04-24
Dr. Anthony Fauci, the Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases in an interview with “Face the Nation” March 15, discussed the mortality rate.

"[T]he recovery rate is minus what the mortality is, so if the mortality is 1%, it's 99% recovery rate," said Fauci.

2020-04-24
Dr. Anthony Fauci, the Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases in an interview with “Face the Nation” March 15, discussed the mortality rate.

"[T]he recovery rate is minus what the mortality is, so if the mortality is 1%, it's 99% recovery rate," said Fauci.

Sad that he even feels compelled to say that...but that's what you get in a country chock full of morons...

If, God willing, a COVID-19 vaccine is developed and available come Autumn, will you take it? So much cynicism and mistrust has been sown, some foolish people refuse to vaccinate their children against readily preventable contagions.

Will this cynicism drive your decision to not avail yourself and your family of a COVID-19 vaccine?

If public health officials recommend a vaccination, would their advice weigh more in your attitude than if an elected official advised you? Do you not trust doctors because they were not elected by the people? If so, who's going to tell Jared?
NOT A CHANCE IN HELL!!!!
1589584307527.png

If, God willing, a COVID-19 vaccine is developed and available come Autumn, will you take it? So much cynicism and mistrust has been sown, some foolish people refuse to vaccinate their children against readily preventable contagions.

Will this cynicism drive your decision to not avail yourself and your family of a COVID-19 vaccine?

If public health officials recommend a vaccination, would their advice weigh more in your attitude than if an elected official advised you? Do you not trust doctors because they were not elected by the people? If so, who's going to tell Jared?

Given they have been wrong about nearly everything... no. I won't.

I'll wait until everyone else does, and see how that goes.

Besides, I think I already had it. So I'm likely already good.

Yes

NOT A CHANCE IN HELL!!!!
Why?

Becaauusea these assholes have NOT TESTED THE SHIT like they shouuld that's why I'll answer for everyonne!!!!

THEY SAID THEMSELVES THEY DO NOT EVEN KNNOW IT WILL WORK!!
THEY CANN'T MAKE A VACCINE FOR A STRAIN THAT IS MUTATING WAY TO FAST

IF THEY FORCE YOUU TO VACCINATE WILL YOUU BEND OVER AND ALLOW IT!!

Last edited:
Why not? Do you not trust science? Do you believe this contagion is a hoax?
1) The numbers show me that the virus is far less of a threat to healthy people such as myself than it has been hyped up to be.

2) Is still is no guarantee that I won't get the virus.

3) The record of SARS and MERS indicate that the Covid will likely mutate its way to impotence.

4) May have already had it, so I'm likely immune.

Forum List

Back