Will you vote for Trump even if he is in jail?

Will you vote for Trump even if he is in jail?

• Total voters
There is precedent in which the SCOTUS said that jurors much ALL agree on the specific violation (I.e., underlying crime) when there is a series of violations. IOW, you cannot have 4 jurors agree on one violation, four others on another, and four others on yet another - and then consider that quakifies as unanimous.

ALL 12 must agree on a SPECIFIC crime.

There is precedent in which the SCOTUS said that jurors much ALL agree on the specific violation (I.e., underlying crime) when there is a series of violations. IOW, you cannot have 4 jurors agree on one violation, four others on another, and four others on yet another - and then consider that quakifies as unanimous.

Are you panicking?

The corrupt judge repeatedly ruled against Trump's defense team, berated his lawyers, and prevented Trump from presenting a defense.

EXAMPLE: Trump had a government EXPERT on FECA set to testify on the complex federal election law and the corrupt judge denied it. Law so complicated SCOTUS justices have to bring in experts to advise them. INSTEAD the corrupt judge decided he would advise the jury on federal election law.

Forum List

Back