Wilson Supporters Attacked

What were those two supporters thinking? I know they should have been able to protest in an ideal world, but Ferguson is anything but!

They put their own life in their on the line and caused chaos for the police. They didn't need that.

If this cop gets indicted, its a total frame job.

Well, they do have a Dimbocrap governor who has called for an indictment already.

That mofu needs to be impeached tomorrow. How can you let somebody with the IQ of a small soap dish be the governor of your state?

If this cop gets indicted, its a total frame job.

Well, they do have a Dimbocrap governor who has called for an indictment already.

That mofu needs to be impeached tomorrow. How can you let somebody with the IQ of a small soap dish be the governor of your state?
He's a democrat. The current POTUS has an IQ the size of a microscope slide.

What were those two supporters thinking? I know they should have been able to protest in an ideal world, but Ferguson is anything but!

They put their own life in their on the line and caused chaos for the police. They didn't need that.

Funny how I haven't seen anyone talk about how fast that community went from hugely white to almost entirely black in a few decades.

Is it unrealistic to imagine that some seriously fucked up black gangs are in that town fucking with white people and that has put the cops on tippy toes for the last ten years??

I see that these two are unhappy with Jay Nikon.

Nikon.png

Where did I say they have no right to express their opinion?

I've held off commenting on most of the Wilson/Brown threads because I'm waiting for all of the facts to come out. It is funny seeing people from both sides bust a nut when unconfirmed reports come out that support what they think happened.

Forum List

Back