Wimbledon school crash driver will not face prosecution, says CPS

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016

Well i remember this case a while back. The consensus among maga was that it was an obvious isis suicide attack and proof that the UK was dead.

And now that it has an altogether innovent , tho nno less tragic explanation. maga will keep quiet or double down on their stupidity.

Maga exploiting tragedy. Excuse me while I throw up.

Well i remember this case a while back. The consensus among maga was that it was an obvious isis suicide attack and proof that the UK was dead.

And now that it has an altogether innovent , tho nno less tragic explanation. maga will keep quiet or double down on their stupidity.

Maga exploiting tragedy. Excuse me while I throw up.
Did the Woman have previous medical epileptic fits? if so she should never have had a license.

No history apparently. But I cant rememberr where I saw it,
UK rules:

Answer. The Driver and Vehicle Licensing Authority requires bus drivers to have an initial medical at the time they first apply for a a public carriage vehicle licence, then a medical at the age of 45, and every five years after that until the age of 65. At that age, a medical is required every year.

UK rules:

Answer. The Driver and Vehicle Licensing Authority requires bus drivers to have an initial medical at the time they first apply for a a public carriage vehicle licence, then a medical at the age of 45, and every five years after that until the age of 65. At that age, a medical is required every year.
Bus drivers are breathyliseed before every shift as well.

Forum List

Back