Winners and Losers in the Government shutdown

How the hell can anyone think there were any winners?

How do you figure Obama, Obamacare and the Democrats didn't win?

Jesus, really?

Anyone with even the slightest bit of intellectual honesty can see that they come out of this debacle looking only slightly better than the Republicans, and they look like shit.

As if you are displaying any intellectual honesty pretending that it was everybody's fault. We all know the reason for this whole thing was the Teaparty and Republicans wanting to defund Obamacare. This is law and they didn't like it. They don't care that it is helping to insure millions who couldn't get healthcare for one reason or another.

Repubs are also losers for not standing up to the Teaparty because they were in fear of a primary challenge. They're cowards.

Obama stood up for his party and his signature legislation. Did you think he was going to just throw that away? I don't get how you all are so emboldened after giving your power away to the Teaparty for god's sake.

Jesus, really?

Anyone with even the slightest bit of intellectual honesty can see that they come out of this debacle looking only slightly better than the Republicans, and they look like shit.

As if you are displaying any intellectual honesty pretending that it was everybody's fault. We all know the reason for this whole thing was the Teaparty and Republicans wanting to defund Obamacare. This is law and they didn't like it. They don't care that it is helping to insure millions who couldn't get healthcare for one reason or another.

Repubs are also losers for not standing up to the Teaparty because they were in fear of a primary challenge. They're cowards.

Obama stood up for his party and his signature legislation. Did you think he was going to just throw that away? I don't get how you all are so emboldened after giving your power away to the Teaparty for god's sake.

yes that is true tipping at windmills and all that, and on day 2, they pulled the defund language from the bill..........hello.

and let me ask you- who stood up to obama when he voted no ( in a very close vote) on the debt ceiling bill in 2006? :eusa_eh:

Look, a clean CR passed the Senate.

again...

now its time for the House to pass it.

which is what I've been saying for weeks.

They wasted a lot of time and around $24 billion.

$19Bn in earmarks after Obama said he'd never sign a bill with earmarks.....

and we just RAISED the DEBT ceiling....24bn is bupkas...any worries on that front?

next? :rolleyes:

I like this quote from Putin on Obama, it should be extended to all Democrats at this time..

"Negotiating with Obama is like playing chess with a pigeon.
The pigeon knocks over all the pieces, shits on the board and
then struts around like it won the game."

Quote from March 2005.
Amazon.com: S. D. Weitzenhoffer's review of Evolution vs. Creationism: An Introduction
Debating creationists on the topic of evolution is rather like trying to play chess with a pigeon -- it knocks the pieces over, craps on the board, and flies back to its flock to claim victory.

Jesus, really?

yes that is true tipping at windmills and all that, and on day 2, they pulled the defund language from the bill..........hello.

and let me ask you- who stood up to obama when he voted no ( in a very close vote) on the debt ceiling bill in 2006? :eusa_eh:

Tilting at windmills ...

now obama will come out to ...what? spike the ball? tell us all is well, be magnanimous?

it was a cooperative, open, friendly speech.

he thanked Republicans and Democrats, again and again.

good speech.

Winners: The dominant players in the health care industry responsible for PPACA.

Losers: American citizens.

Tilting at windmills ...

great thx:rolleyes: ...anything on the substance of my remarks?

we should have just listened to Obama in the first place

3-161013201201.jpeg

Jesus, really?

Oh sweetheart I am not pretending anything. I know exactly who started it, I know who perpetuated it, I knew from the beginning it was a pointless exercise, and I saw both sides fiddle fucking around.

Tilting at windmills ...

great thx:rolleyes: ...anything on the substance of my remarks?

I was just giving you a little crap.

Obama has had enough of the Republicans in the House doing this sort of thing time after time. He held firm because he had to. They shut down the governmet and all their staffers were layed off. They were threatening to default.

You can't possibly see anything right about this. You're defending a bunch of reprobates. These people are your party, you should tell them this is not acceptable.

This is what?
The sixth crisis they have given in to OBAMAS threats on?

Rinos all.
The GOP is dead.
2016 will be a landslide for the totalitarians.
2020 will see a tea party prez.
The senate and congress will be tea party.
The GOP killed themselves with cowardice.
The liberals will destroy themselves with violent totalitarianism.
Fiscal responsibility and reason will see the tea party grow.
The tea party are the reasoned group here.

Forum List

Back