Winners and Losers in the Government shutdown

The same people who believe that America should default on our debt are the same ones that believe that the best way out in the event of a personal financial crisis is to declare bankruptcy, and welch on their creditors, walking away leaving them holding the bag.

Yeah, that is "personal responsibility", BIG TIME!

actually personal responsibility isn't getting into debt you can't afford in the first place. but you'd have to have a brain to understand that concept

Well, I confess that I don't know much about dealing with debt, since I have not paid any interest other than on my morgage since 1975. I even pay cash for cars. But if it makes you feel superior to insult annyomous people on the internet, I guess everyone should have a hobby of some sort.... Tea Party folks have a LOT of negative energy to spread around, even under the best of circumstances.

Last edited:
Only in RW fantasy world did Boehner and Cruz come out as winners.

If they are such winners, I hope Republicans run them in 2016.

Obama and the democrats suck, it's all plain and simple to see and feel that. bad leadership, won't or don't know how to get along with anyone!!!!!!!-

Actually, it's the minority of TP Republicans in Congress who are showing that unfortunate trait. That's why they lost.

I don't think so,why can't you all see that Obama and his partners in crime is trying to bankrupt America and will try to hand over America to the chinese

No, it doesn't.

Same goes to you:

Please, continue to lie to yourself and don't ever learn from your mistakes.

What mistakes did I make?

Please be specific.

TIA

Lying to yourself and believing what I said applies "both ways" ... that was pretty obvious, BTW. Perhaps you aren't just playing dumb here.

Awesome! :lol:

I asked
Please be specific.

Rather than prove your claim you resort to insults! :thup:

Accusing me of lying and not backing up your statements proves what...??

The same people who believe that America should default on our debt are the same ones that believe that the best way out in the event of a personal financial crisis is to declare bankruptcy, and welch on their creditors, walking away leaving them holding the bag.

actually personal responsibility isn't getting into debt you can't afford in the first place. but you'd have to have a brain to understand that concept

Well, I confess that I don't know much about dealing with debt, since I have not paid any interest other than on my morgage since 1975. I even pay cash for cars. But if it makes you feel superior to insult annyomous people on the internet, I guess everyone should have a hobby of some sort.... Tea Party folks have a LOT of negative energy to spread around, even under the best of circumstances.

Actually you’re more knowledgeable than most nitwits on the right, considering the fact that comparing the Federal budget to home loans and household budgets is ignorant idiocy.

well you seem to be preaching debt is a good thing. so I guess you are saying you don't practice what you preach. you won't live your life as you support our government doing? in other words you are a hypocrite too

Please be specific.

TIA

Lying to yourself and believing what I said applies "both ways" ... that was pretty obvious, BTW. Perhaps you aren't just playing dumb here.

I asked
Please be specific.

it proves he has no game. but that is typical of liberals. i'm still waiting for a gum flapping liberal to tell me what legislation put in place to crash the economy and ruin the housing market

What is wrong with the Republican Party?

They shut down the Government for 16 days and when given a chanc to vote, the majority of Republicans voted against the shutdown and default

Is it time to send the TeaTards packing?

Please be specific.

TIA

I asked
Please be specific.

I know what you asked.

I said you are lying to yourself....and you are. It's a critical mistake that you won't learn from.

You can stomp your feet about "proving it" to you all you want. The writing is all over the walls. That you can't see it at this point, and that you can post something as dumb as you did, is proof that you are too far gone. I'm not in the business of helping you through your delusion. At this point I want you to embrace it. So, please, go on telling yourself a lie.

Last edited:

I asked
Please be specific.

it proves he has no game. but that is typical of liberals. i'm still waiting for a gum flapping liberal to tell me what legislation put in place to crash the economy and ruin the housing market

Yup that's what it is. I have no game. You geniuses are too much for me.

Hahaha.

I asked
Please be specific.

I know what you asked.

I said you are lying to yourself....and you are. It's a critical mistake that you won't learn from.

You can stomp your feet about "proving it" to you all you want. The writing is all over the walls. That you can't see it at this point, and that you can post something as dumb as you did, is proof that you are too far gone. I'm not in the business of helping you through your delusion. At this point I want you to embrace it. So, please, go on telling yourself a lie.

You stated
continue to lie to yourself and don't ever learn from your mistakes

Again I asked
Please be specific.

You made the claim, it's up to you to prove what mistakes I made.

Your deflection is noted. :lol:

Forum List

Back