Wisconsin GOP: Forcing Women To Undergo Transvaginal Ultrasounds Is Our ‘Priority"

"
At 11:24am on 21 October,[1] Huan Yun "Allen" Xiang[2] a commerce student at the university,[3] armed with six loaded handguns, opened fire in room E 659 of the Menzies Building on Monash's Clayton campus[4] in an econometrics class containing twelve students.[5] People in the classroom were initially confused by the noise and by Xiang screaming "You never understand me!" from the desk he was standing on.[5]
Xiang killed two students in the room:[2][6]

1. Xu Hui "William" Wu, an international student from Hong Kong and neighbour of Xiang's in Melbourne; and
  2. Steven Chan, a student from Doncaster.
Xiang wounded five others"

Monash University shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monash_University_shooting#cite_note-two-die-3

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;7404477 said:
CaféAuLait;7404436 said:
Of course, first you denied it existed and now you state it has never been enforced. I linked to article where people are being charged with crimes under these laws and you ignored that too and in fact denied the law even existed in the first place.

You deride the US for the same laws Australia has. Tisk, tisk.

looks like she has no idea about the laws in her own country - all of them, not just feticied ones.

Indeed! There were several articles where people are being charged for killing unborn babies in Australia and New Zealand, "but it never happened and the law was not there" according to Noomi.

I can recall two cases of a fetus over 32 weeks being killed by someone other than the pregnant woman, and neither of those responsible were charged with the death of the fetus.

I wonder why?

That law, I highly doubt, has even been enforced.

Having an abortion is being responsible.

No, having an abortion is SELFISH. We already determined that.

Remeber when you tried to change the argument to guns because you know that it's just selfishness? It was pretty obvious that you know that your selfishness drives your desire to abort human life!

No, YOU have decided that because YOU don't like abortion, it therefore must be selfish.

How about you fuck off and let women make their own decisions?

No, it's a fact! Abortion is about running away from the responsiblity of raising children even though people made the choice to have sex.

Again, your answer is that people are going to make mistakes and we should coddle them rather than making them accountable for their actions.

That is SELFISHNESS! PERIOD!

I want to do what I want to do - and there should be no consequences for my actions!

SECULARISM! disgusting secularism.

"
At 11:24am on 21 October,[1] Huan Yun "Allen" Xiang[2] a commerce student at the university,[3] armed with six loaded handguns, opened fire in room E 659 of the Menzies Building on Monash's Clayton campus[4] in an econometrics class containing twelve students.[5] People in the classroom were initially confused by the noise and by Xiang screaming "You never understand me!" from the desk he was standing on.[5]

1. Xu Hui "William" Wu, an international student from Hong Kong and neighbour of Xiang's in Melbourne; and

He killed two students. Two deaths doesn't make it a mass shooting. A shooting, yes, but a massacre? Far from it.

Remeber when you tried to change the argument to guns because you know that it's just selfishness? It was pretty obvious that you know that your selfishness drives your desire to abort human life!

No, YOU have decided that because YOU don't like abortion, it therefore must be selfish.

No, it's a fact! Abortion is about running away from the responsiblity of raising children even though people made the choice to have sex.

Again, your answer is that people are going to make mistakes and we should coddle them rather than making them accountable for their actions.

I want to do what I want to do - and there should be no consequences for my actions!

I have already stated numerous times that I will support a ban on abortion if pro lifers are forced to adopt the eventuating children.

I am always met with protests. And I thought lifers loved kids.

I smell a rage quit coming. You can't accept the fact that the life in her womb is not hers to take. If she doesn't want the responsibility, she should avoid actions that shoulder her with it. In furtherance, even if she is raped, the child cannot control the circumstances of his/her conception. It is selfish, when you apply life or death situations to an unborn child, which is a person whether you like it or not.

How about you come to grips with reality, Noomi? MY right, MY child... sorry, if the man has the intention of raising the child, you don't get to say that any longer. Might be your body, but he put his genes there also.

Murdering an unborn child IS always selfish. so you can have a convenient eradication from your mind that you've been a loser again and that latest lover simply used you and then dumped you :lol:

So you are putting your revenge on his child and murder her.
Selfish bitch.

you'll be dumped next time again. it's called karma

CaféAuLait;7404436 said:

Of course, first you denied it existed and now you state it has never been enforced. I linked to article where people are being charged with crimes under these laws and you ignored that too and in fact denied the law even existed in the first place.

You deride the US for the same laws Australia has. Tisk, tisk.

Find me a person who has been charged under those laws, and against whom a conviction was recorded.

Been there, done that, links are up, for both Queensland and New Zealand. You would just deny it as you have throughout this thread. It is pointless to debate with you.

"

He killed two students. Two deaths doesn't make it a mass shooting. A shooting, yes, but a massacre? Far from it.

why not ask your grand parents about the cowardly Yanks?

CaféAuLait;7404477 said:
looks like she has no idea about the laws in her own country - all of them, not just feticied ones.

Indeed! There were several articles where people are being charged for killing unborn babies in Australia and New Zealand, "but it never happened and the law was not there" according to Noomi.

I can recall two cases of a fetus over 32 weeks being killed by someone other than the pregnant woman, and neither of those responsible were charged with the death of the fetus.

I wonder why?

maybe it wasn't in Queensland, duh?

I have already stated numerous times that I will support a ban on abortion if pro lifers are forced to adopt the eventuating children.

With several year-long waiting lists to adopt --- this argument holds no water! This is why black market babies is a billion dollar a year industry!

Why? Does it matter who takes the resulting child? If you would support such a law, would it only be for spite seemingly? Why would you support the ban if there was no issue to begin with?

"

why not ask your grand parents about the cowardly Yanks?

Why?

A straw man. It is despicable that you see children as an inconvenience. I'll say this again and for the last time, abortion is murder. If you don't want children, as I mentioned previously, refrain from unprotected sex, don't take actions which result in you being encumbered by a new life.

Which leads me to wonder, what would have happened if your mother had that same idea about you? I doubt you'd be alive to complain. It is outright hypocritical and diabolical to assume we can deny life to any living thing, as those whom already have been granted that chance.

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;7404508 said:

Why? Does it matter who takes the resulting child? If you would support such a law, would it only be for spite seemingly? Why would you support the ban if there was no issue to begin with?

You want to pay more in taxes to build those orphanages to care for those kids? Where will get more adoptive parents from? How about foster parents?

You think its healthy for a kid to be bounced from foster home to foster home?

A straw man. It is despicable that you see children as an inconvenience. I'll say this again and for the last time, abortion is murder. If you don't want children, as I mentioned previously, refrain from unprotected sex, don't take actions which result in you being inflicted by a new life.

Which leads me to wonder, what would have happened if your mother had that same idea about you? I doubt you'd be alive to complain. It is outright hypocritical and diabolical to assume we can deny life to any living thing, as those whom already have been granted that chance.

Abortion is not murder, and you can't even produce a fucking law that says it is. Abortion is LEGAL and therefore not murder. Duh.

If my mother chose to have an abortion, it wouldn't affect me in the slightest. I wouldn't exist and therefore couldn't be affected, could I?

CaféAuLait;7404508 said:

You want to pay more in taxes to build those orphanages to care for those kids? Where will get more adoptive parents from? How about foster parents?

You think it's healthy watching a child die before it had the chance to live?

CaféAuLait;7404508 said:

There are more people looking to adopt than babies... You lose!!

All this does is keep black market baby farms stealing children in 3rd world countries...

It's dispicable

Forum List

Back