Wisconsin GOP: Forcing Women To Undergo Transvaginal Ultrasounds Is Our ‘Priority"

If contraception fails, you still want her to have the baby regardless.

Oh, that makes 4 choices...you don't want to risk pregnancy don't have sex.

YES...I still want her to be responsible to her prior choice and not use killing an unborn baby because its not convenient. Have the baby and place it for adoption if you don't wish to raise it their are parents who do.

So a married woman who doesn't want kids should just NOT have sex with her husband, eh?

Are you really that stupid?

No, you are the one who sounds stupid.

You have now provided choice #5 (thank you) If married couples don't want children they can sterilize themselves and fuck their ever-loving-brains out!

The Point: Killing an unborn baby because it's not wanted is pure selfish wickedness- It should never be a choice to kill for convenience...that's sick!

CaféAuLait;7404508 said:
I have already stated numerous times that I will support a ban on abortion if pro lifers are forced to adopt the eventuating children.

I am always met with protests. And I thought lifers loved kids.

Why? Does it matter who takes the resulting child? If you would support such a law, would it only be for spite seemingly? Why would you support the ban if there was no issue to begin with?

You want to pay more in taxes to build those orphanages to care for those kids? Where will get more adoptive parents from? How about foster parents?

You think its healthy for a kid to be bounced from foster home to foster home?

much healthier than being murdered.
and do not pretend you did not see the post about a several year waiting list for a newborn.

You are clueless, Noomi.

There are plenty of parents for infants. Adoptable babies are at a PREMIUM in the US...families spend untold millions and risk their lives traveling to shitholes like China, Nigeria, and near eastern countries, and adopt children that are disabled, infected with Aids....just because there aren't babies in the US to adopt.

I can't even begin to guess where you are going with the blathering about foster parents. Are you saying that women who don't abort wait a couple of years and then their kids are removed from their custody? What are you talking about? What does the foster system have to do with anything? Do you know?

CaféAuLait;7404508 said:
I have already stated numerous times that I will support a ban on abortion if pro lifers are forced to adopt the eventuating children.

Why? Does it matter who takes the resulting child? If you would support such a law, would it only be for spite seemingly? Why would you support the ban if there was no issue to begin with?

You want to pay more in taxes to build those orphanages to care for those kids? Where will get more adoptive parents from? How about foster parents?

You think its healthy for a kid to be bounced from foster home to foster home?

That was not my question, why would you support a ban?

A straw man. It is despicable that you see children as an inconvenience. I'll say this again and for the last time, abortion is murder. If you don't want children, as I mentioned previously, refrain from unprotected sex, don't take actions which result in you being inflicted by a new life.

Which leads me to wonder, what would have happened if your mother had that same idea about you? I doubt you'd be alive to complain. It is outright hypocritical and diabolical to assume we can deny life to any living thing, as those whom already have been granted that chance.

Abortion is not murder, and you can't even produce a fucking law that says it is. Abortion is LEGAL and therefore not murder. Duh.

If my mother chose to have an abortion, it wouldn't affect me in the slightest. I wouldn't exist and therefore couldn't be affected, could I?

I produced three of them within my own State, Noomi. Or did you not care to pay attention? Would that preclude the possibility of there not being other similar laws on the books in other states here? On the other hand, this was signed into law by President George W. Bush in 2004 and remains in effect in the 50 states.

The Unborn Victims of Violence Act

You missed the point. You should be thankful for your existence, since you could have been washed away with the next period with contraceptives, or slaughtered in the womb. Ronald Reagan said it best when he "noticed that all of those who are for abortion are already born." You don't realize what you liberals deny each child you kill in an abortion clinic, not by a long shot.

Last edited:
You are clueless, Noomi.

There are plenty of parents for infants. Adoptable babies are at a PREMIUM in the US...families spend untold millions and risk their lives traveling to shitholes like China, Nigeria, and near eastern countries, and adopt children that are disabled, infected with Aids....just because there aren't babies in the US to adopt.

I can't even begin to guess where you are going with the blathering about foster parents. Are you saying that women who don't abort wait a couple of years and then their kids are removed from their custody? What are you talking about? What does the foster system have to do with anything? Do you know?

Her selfish rants just prove that she neither has a child, nor a husband, nor a boyfriend for that matter. The woman clearly thinks only about herself and her convenience therefore does not know how to care about others. Which usually points out immediately to a bitter spinster

A straw man. It is despicable that you see children as an inconvenience. I'll say this again and for the last time, abortion is murder. If you don't want children, as I mentioned previously, refrain from unprotected sex, don't take actions which result in you being inflicted by a new life.

Which leads me to wonder, what would have happened if your mother had that same idea about you? I doubt you'd be alive to complain. It is outright hypocritical and diabolical to assume we can deny life to any living thing, as those whom already have been granted that chance.

Abortion is not murder, and you can't even produce a fucking law that says it is. Abortion is LEGAL and therefore not murder. Duh.

If my mother chose to have an abortion, it wouldn't affect me in the slightest. I wouldn't exist and therefore couldn't be affected, could I?

I produced three of them within my own State, Noomi. Or did you not care to pay attention? Would that preclude the possibility of there not being other similar laws on the books in other states here?

You missed the point. You should be thankful for your existence, since you could have been washed away with the next period with contraceptives, or slaughtered in the womb. Ronald Reagan said it best when he "noticed that all of those who are for abortion are already born." You don't realize what you liberals deny each child you kill in an abortion clinic, not by a long shot.

And none of those women was charged with having an abortion, because abortion is not illegal. There would be extenuating circumstances surrounding the charges.

Ok. We've gone over this..over and over again. But to recoup:

1. Murder is murder regardless of the law. Nazis were convicted of murder, though they had legal authority to commit it. International human rights laws dictate that it DOESN'T MATTER if the current law allows human rights violations (including murder)....people who commit murder, even when it's *legal* can and will be prosecuted.

2. Gosnell is in prison for murdering babies...he CALLED it *abortion*...and abortion is legal, as you say. But JUST BECAUSE IT'S CALLED ABORTION doesn't preclude it from being infanticide. As Gosnell and the world discovered.

The ultrasounds will prevent ghouls like Gosnell from committing murder. It's hard to commit infanticide if you take a picture of the baby, show it to the mother, and you can both see exactly how far along it is in development. If the women Gosnell butchered had seen ultrasounds of their babies, those murders wouldn't have occurred.

Last edited:

I produced three of them within my own State, Noomi. Or did you not care to pay attention? Would that preclude the possibility of there not being other similar laws on the books in other states here?

And none of those women was charged with having an abortion, because abortion is not illegal. There would be extenuating circumstances surrounding the charges.

Perhaps, but if there were none, and she has an abortion purely for the lack of want, isn't that murder?

The Unborn Victims of Violence Act of 2004

We already deem that the premature death of a fetus in the womb due to violence can be seen as murder, but then again, abortion is immune. How ironic.

Last edited:

1. Murder is murder regardless of the law. Nazis were convicted of murder, though they had legal authority to commit it. International human rights laws dictate that it DOESN'T MATTER if the current law allows human rights violations (including murder)....people who commit murder, even when it's *legal* can and will be prosecuted.

2. Gosnell is in prison for murdering babies...he CALLED it *abortion*...and abortion is legal, as you say. But JUST BECAUSE IT'S CALLED ABORTION doesn't preclude it from being infanticide. As Gosnell and the world discovered.

The ultrasounds will prevent ghouls like Gosnell from committing murder. It's hard to commit infanticide if you take a picture of the baby, show it to the mother, and you can both see exactly how far along it is in development. If the women Gosnell butchered had seen ultrasounds of their babies, those murders wouldn't have occurred.

Gosnell didn't perform abortions. He murdered live babies, not fetuses.

Perhaps, but if there were none, and she has an abortion purely for the lack of want, isn't that murder?

Nope. If abortion was murder, it would be illegal, and it isn't.

I hate the death penalty - but since it is legal in your country, I can't argue that it is murder. You find your way around by creating an argument to tear down the law.
Admit that abortion is not murder as per the law, but give reasons as to why you think the law is wrong. Otherwise we will get nowhere.

if you need to ask that question. you are an ungrateful piece of shit

Oh, I see. Its the old 'Your parents would be speaking Japanese if it wasn't for us'.

Get fucked. You came into that war right at the end and have demanded credit for ending the war ever since.

1941 was not the end of the war bitch

coward twat

How about you tell me what I should know during a time when my parents weren't fucking born, then?

So now you change the definition from fetus to live baby? Just a minute ago, you said a fetus was not a person. :eusa_whistle:

Nope. If abortion was murder, it would be illegal, and it isn't.

I hate the death penalty - but since it is legal in your country, I can't argue that it is murder. You find your way around by creating an argument to tear down the law.
Admit that abortion is not murder as per the law, but give reasons as to why you think the law is wrong. Otherwise we will get nowhere.

A double standard, when you abhor death, but advocate it. Need I say more? I will concede nothing. Nor will I continue further. You have proven an inexplicable double standard.

Last edited:

So now you change the definition from fetus to live baby? Just a minute ago, you said a fetus was not a person. :eusa_whistle:

Gosnell delivered live babies - he didn't terminate them, he allowed them born alive, making them people under the law, and then he killed them. Which is why he is in jail.

Forum List

Back