Wisconsin’s Shame: ‘I Thought It Was a Home Invasion’

Dodge, dodge, dodge. :cool:

Dodge??? Im simply waiting for facts...or...letting locals sort it out.

But if true...shocking.
I'm still waiting for an explanation about how you blamed this on a leftist government, despite the entire government being dominated by republicans. :cool:
The OP stated it was a renegade prosecutor using the courts and abusing his authority against conservatives. That has nothing to do with the government.
Good lord man do you have any idea how little sense you make?
I remember how so many on the left were screaming about Bush and his Patriot Act, how it was an abuse of authority......

We see examples everywhere of people abusing their authority, and we're seeing the consequences of it. And you, one of the supposed cynics here at USMB acts like nothing wrong is going on here.

Let me tell you, there's something wrong when the folks that usually scream about how our rights are being taken away cannot see it even if it's served up on a silver platter. Perhaps because it's only conservatives getting the shaft it doesn't matter. If it was being done to a NAACP headquarters you'd be the first SOB screaming like a God Damned Banshee.

No, Dude......you're the one that's not making sense. This is all about fundraising and depressing conservatives ability to have fair fundraising under the citizens united ruling. A big issue that communists keep talking about.

You repeatedly claimed I only had one source......

Here's more sources and reports about similar raids over the same issue:

Wisconsin Police Raids On Political Conservatives Stun Anger Observers Videos Globe Tribune.Info

Conservatives targeted by Wisconsin probe raids speak out Fox News

Judge halts raids on conservatives in Wisconsin - BuzzPo

This is what the Fourth Amendment looks like - Watchdog.org

You have 2 articles. A Watchdog.org article and a National Review article. The other articles you posted are summaries of those 2 articles. And the 2 source articles seem to be trying to outdo each other on who can be more sensationalist and partisan.

So again, I CALL BULLSHIT.

Wow what a bullshit article. I wonder if conservatives will pour into this thread defending the police?

I can't help but notice the woman was defiant against the police a few times. I wonder what would've happened if she'd been black?

I smell the funkiest kind of bullshit all over this story. :cool:

Let's see what other sources have to say.
Yeah, that's the reason the law, what enabled that die hard leftard prosecutor to do Cheka style raids, will be reviewed by SCOTUS.

Forum List

Back