Wish Kasich would just switch parties and get it over with

And your rant is on behalf of Kasich?????

If you're going to look for a Republican that stood with Republicans on every issue, you will be looking a long time. That's besides the fact that most everybody realizes Trump is not conservative and never was. He got voted in because of the issues he was conservative about mostly on the border and of course a great Supreme Court judge among the many he has to pick.

And what personal gain does Trump get from being President? He's losing money every day and in fact, donated his first two quarterly paychecks as President.
When you are a billionaire, legacy and power far out way a few million in cashflow. I seriously doubt he is going to NET loses from the tremendous boost in popularity, name recognition, and political influence that the Trump brand is getting post president.

I wouldn't put any money on that if I were you. I don't think you'll see Trump make one speech unless it's at one of his clubs or something. I wouldn't look for many book deals either.

Trump had it all before joining the race to win the presidency. He had the money, he had the fame, he had the likability, he had everything a man could want. He ran because he really wanted to do the job--not to make money on speeches or whatever. Even if he decides one term is enough, he will have the SS following him and his family everywhere he goes. He will never again enjoy the freedom he once had.
I'll bet you right now that he is the most actively outspoke post president we have ever seen once he is out of the white house. There will be Trump Media print/web/and TV stations. I bet he partners with Bannon on those ventures. The speech circuit will be flowing at a million a pop and the books will be flowing. I have little doubt. You will not only see his name and legacy solidified in history but you will see that net worth sky rocket.

Nobody became a billionaire in politics during or after their term. Trump became a billionaire in the private market. In other words, if his motive was money, the last thing he would have done is run for President. He could have easily made much more what he was doing.

Trump is one of the few people if any where moving into the White House was a step down in life. He had the world by the balls. He gave that up because he thought he could do something for our country. If you could put your hatred aside for a moment, ask yourself, if you had Trumps life, would you have given all that up to be President?
I never said his motive was money. I just said he isn't suffering financially from this move and futhermore, my point was moreso that money wasn't the motivating factor for the run... It was power, influence, and legacy...

How much more power could he have wanted? He had all the power in the world. Influence? Influence on who and for what? Legacy? He was a household name before he even expressed an interest in politics.

Why is it so hard for you to at least consider the obvious? The guy was fed up with our government and wanted to make changes. He hated Obama, didn't like Bush, didn't like where the country was going so he did something about it.

Obama became a millionaire while in the White House. Hillary "claimed" she and her husband were dead broke when they left, and now multi-multi millionaires. For most people, money is the object or wanting the title of President and not doing the job of President. I truly believe that Trump took the job to give something back to our country instead of finding a way to take more.

CLyLTrQUkAAojwc.jpg
Wow, you really are a BOT... A malfunctioning one. Out of ammo are ya? gotta keep digging into the well of failed arguments?? haha, what a joke. Go power down for a bit, your circuits are fried.
Where is your proof that Kasich is a conservative, start with a gun control?
Already addressed in the links I posted to counter your ignorant talking points, which you obviously didn't read:

Gun Control
Kasich is a strong supporter and defender of the Second Amendment. He has signed pro-gun reform laws in Ohio to protect concealed carry laws. He once argued that the National Rifle Association (NRA) is a popular organization because "people feel like they have a right to protect themselves and their families."
John Kasich On 14 Important Issues - John Kasich's Political Platform and Stance on Issues
  • Registering mentally ill is first priority in gun control. (Nov 2015)
  • 2nd Amendment advocate: NRA rating changed from "F" to "A". (Aug 2015)
  • Keep existing restrictions, but tighten up on terrorist guns. (Nov 1996)
  • Cool off before making new gun laws after Littleton. (May 1999)
  • More parenting better than more gun laws. (May 1999)
  • Voted YES on decreasing gun waiting period from 3 days to 1. (Jun 1999)
  • Opposes restrictions on the right to bear arms. (Aug 2010)
John Kasich on the Issues
Now we are talking -
On the third point I agree enforce existing laws while not creating new frivolous ones. But He has no idea what a terrorist/assault weapon ia, an over the counter AR15 is not an assault weapon, It's just a sporting rifle.

There should be absolutely no waiting period on any firearm, I sell firearms/ammo and perform what they call Insta check. It literally takes seconds for approval and the firearm is out the door.

The way it stands right now he does not qualify as a second amendment advocate...

Trump was the only one that was no a career politician, Kasich does not have a conservative bone in his body that's why he won the election for Ohio governorship.
Your point was the Kasich didn't win because he wasn't conservative enough. Trump isn't conservative either. Again, Cruz was the big conservative and he didn't win. Your point doesn't hold
Actually it does, first of all Kasich is a career politician which disqualifies him from the very start same way with the cruz.
Second of all Kasich has a voting record that is far from conservative.
These points that Chris Matthews likes so much absolutely disqualify him from being a conservative...
CLyLTrQUkAAojwc.jpg

He's tried many times to get into the conservative circles and he has failed, cant the motherfucker take a hint?
You can keep posting it but i've already countered your cherry picked talking points. If you aren't able to get your arguments out of first gear and need to keep repeating that what has failed, then you are never going to get anywhere. Like I said earlier, elevate yourself or go rest your circuits.
OK, will put the ball in your court. On what issues that count is he conservative?
Listen man, I've posted dozens of actual quotes and policy positions of Kasichs. You failed to read them and decided to ignorantly and emotionally respond to everything I say in a empty and repetitive way. I'm not going out of my way anymore to prove my points to you. I've done so time and time again. Like I said many times before, get out of the low IQ talking points and elevate yourself, educate yourself, learn how to back up your comments with substance rather than empty emotion. There is a reason why people don't take you seriously, its because of how you conduct yourself which is not much better than a grade schooler could do.
Kasich is a career politician so he has to act like one, so basically he is a windsock

When you are a billionaire, legacy and power far out way a few million in cashflow. I seriously doubt he is going to NET loses from the tremendous boost in popularity, name recognition, and political influence that the Trump brand is getting post president.

I wouldn't put any money on that if I were you. I don't think you'll see Trump make one speech unless it's at one of his clubs or something. I wouldn't look for many book deals either.

Trump had it all before joining the race to win the presidency. He had the money, he had the fame, he had the likability, he had everything a man could want. He ran because he really wanted to do the job--not to make money on speeches or whatever. Even if he decides one term is enough, he will have the SS following him and his family everywhere he goes. He will never again enjoy the freedom he once had.
I'll bet you right now that he is the most actively outspoke post president we have ever seen once he is out of the white house. There will be Trump Media print/web/and TV stations. I bet he partners with Bannon on those ventures. The speech circuit will be flowing at a million a pop and the books will be flowing. I have little doubt. You will not only see his name and legacy solidified in history but you will see that net worth sky rocket.

Nobody became a billionaire in politics during or after their term. Trump became a billionaire in the private market. In other words, if his motive was money, the last thing he would have done is run for President. He could have easily made much more what he was doing.

Trump is one of the few people if any where moving into the White House was a step down in life. He had the world by the balls. He gave that up because he thought he could do something for our country. If you could put your hatred aside for a moment, ask yourself, if you had Trumps life, would you have given all that up to be President?
I never said his motive was money. I just said he isn't suffering financially from this move and futhermore, my point was moreso that money wasn't the motivating factor for the run... It was power, influence, and legacy...

How much more power could he have wanted? He had all the power in the world. Influence? Influence on who and for what? Legacy? He was a household name before he even expressed an interest in politics.

Why is it so hard for you to at least consider the obvious? The guy was fed up with our government and wanted to make changes. He hated Obama, didn't like Bush, didn't like where the country was going so he did something about it.

Obama became a millionaire while in the White House. Hillary "claimed" she and her husband were dead broke when they left, and now multi-multi millionaires. For most people, money is the object or wanting the title of President and not doing the job of President. I truly believe that Trump took the job to give something back to our country instead of finding a way to take more.
Come on Ray, you are comparing a NY Real Estate/Reality TV star to President of the USA? you kidding me?

Of course he was extremely frustrated with our government and wanted to change things. I'm not denying that, but I also have not doubt that power, influence and legacy was a big part of it. Also, no pitty or agreement from me that he is losing money on this venture.

Come on Ray, you are comparing a NY Real Estate/Reality TV star to President of the USA? you kidding me?

Of course he was extremely frustrated with our government and wanted to change things. I'm not denying that, but I also have not doubt that power, influence and legacy was a big part of it. Also, no pitty or agreement from me that he is losing money on this venture.
I get it, you don't like the guy. The shoe seems to be on the other foot now doesn't it. I had to live through eight years of shit with Obama… It's about time you put in your time… LOL

I wasn't trying to draw pity from you, just pointing out that there is no personal gain from Trump taking this job, and if anything, he's taking a huge loss.

The TV real estate guy IS President. He gave up a great life to do this job.

I wasn't trying to draw pity from you, just pointing out that there is no personal gain from Trump taking this job, and if anything, he's taking a huge loss.

I don't think it is an outrageous claim, i just very much disagree. I think he ascended his power, wealth, influence, legacy, and earning potential to the highest level. He definitely gave up certain luxuries to enter into public service but in my view the gains far outweigh the sacrifices for a guy like Trump.

I don't think it is an outrageous claim, i just very much disagree. I think he ascended his power, wealth, influence, legacy, and earning potential to the highest level. He definitely gave up certain luxuries to enter into public service but in my view the gains far outweigh the sacrifices for a guy like Trump.

For the life of me I can't see how. So what are his gains so far, care to elaborate on your claim?

For the life of me I can't see how. So what are his gains so far, care to elaborate on your claim?
I think i've explained it pretty clearly. Legacy, the most powerful office in the land, influence, name value, connections. He and his family have all been elevated beyond what real estate, reality TV, and even his money could have ever gotten them. You obviously don't agree. Thats fine.

I think i've explained it pretty clearly. Legacy, the most powerful office in the land, influence, name value, connections. He and his family have all been elevated beyond what real estate, reality TV, and even his money could have ever gotten them. You obviously don't agree. Thats fine.
You spend too much time obsessing about the so called "Russian connection"...
are you still looking for all those planted Russian votes for Trump?

Correct, because I'll give anybody the benefit of the doubt until they prove otherwise. Trump didn't start a political career to become President like professional politicians. He didn't start at city council or school board and work his way up through governorship, Congress or Senate. Politics was never his goal. In fact I'd be willing to bet that when he started all this, he himself didn't think he had a chance in hell of becoming President.

If becoming President was some sort of legacy he desired, he would have started a long time ago and made a path that gave him some chance at running for President. But he didn't. And that tells me that he only ran because he wanted to actually do the job of President unlike most others where becoming the President was the apex of their political career.

I am also a Republican who refuses to support Trump. Trump is a thieving liar and a purely evil person. I am not going to support someone just because he recently taped an R at the end of his name so he could hoax the pseudocons for his personal gain. The man stood opposed to every conservative cause until he decided he had a better shot as a Republican.

Don't be one of those idiots who suffers from a serious false dichotomy. Don't assume if someone is opposed to Trump, they have to support Clinton and/or the Democrats.

Nope. Not even close.

Trump is the big supporter of the Clintons. Always has been. He's been their friend for a very long time, and even wished Hillary would be President one day.

It astounds me ANYONE could be fooled by this obviously blatant huckster, much less millions.

There are a lot more retards in this country than I realized.

A lot more.

If you're going to look for a Republican that stood with Republicans on every issue, you will be looking a long time. That's besides the fact that most everybody realizes Trump is not conservative and never was. He got voted in because of the issues he was conservative about mostly on the border and of course a great Supreme Court judge among the many he has to pick.

And what personal gain does Trump get from being President? He's losing money every day and in fact, donated his first two quarterly paychecks as President.

Trump made his money because his father handed him millions. His business history is packed full of shafting subcontractors. He is a business cheat & fraud. Evidently, that makes Trump your hero.

Just because you believe it doesn't make it so!

Because Kasich has logic & makes sense he should leave the party that loves stupid uninformed people like Trump.

Actually I think he should leave the party because of his liberal stance on things.

If the guy had logic, he would have hired professionals to tell him to quit talking about his past and talk about the future during the debates. If he had any logic, he would have gained respect from the voters by honoring his word about supporting whoever the Republican candidate was. If he had any integrity, he would have at least stopped by Cleveland to welcome "his party" to his state for the Republican National Convention. If he had any logic, he would not have spoken for all of us by saying Ohio welcomes illegals.

I don't think he's logical at all, I think he's a liberal.
FUCK THE PARTY. What the fuck is wrong with you people. You want everyone to support your orange leader even though he makes stupid decisions & acting in his own financial interests over the country's interests.

Fuck yoi Ray. Supporting your country instead of the asshole you elected President should be your concern.

Being against liberalism is supporting our country. Liberalism is trying to change our country into another Socialist state, and there are plenty of them around the globe already.

Liberal ideas are saving this country. Trump & dipsticks like you are destroying this country. Pulling away from trade agreements, pulling out of the Climate accord. Both were extremely stupid & short sighted.

Trashing regulations to give us dirtier air & water are STUPID.

Pulling back regulations on corporations is STUPID. I guess Ray is too stupid to remember the Bush recession. & the great bail out.

Trying to lock in the US market for US made products is STUPID. Locking in a 300 million market at the expense of a 6 billion market is STUPID.

Conservatives are STUPID.

You are sofa king stupid you don;t know birth control is tied to the abortion rate.

You are sofa king stupid you slobber all over Trump's tax cut. He throws you a few pennies while pocketing millions for himself.want to make their lives more difficult due to global warming.

My God, but hey, you got your gun.

You Trumpettresc are the dumbest people on the fucking planet. You hsate your own children as you
The myth of man-made global warming is all about power and corruption...
Robin Hood was a fucking cowardly criminal
The EPA is all about controlling votes
More frivolous gun control laws will not save a single soul in fact opposite will happen
The larger the federal government the worse off the country is
Envy is in the progressives blood
Healthcare/Obama care/single payer are all about controlling the population

So take your globalist/socialist/progressive fucked up village and shove it up your ass... we ain't buying what you're sell'n

So, the majority of scientists are all hucksters & your hero Rush Limbaugh & Donald Trump know more than these scientists.

You are an especially type of stupid.

The EPA is all about protecting our environment by the greedy corporations who would dump toxic waste in our rivers if given the chance.

Fuck you & your guns. OMG OMG OMG we can't regulate guns Noooooooooooooooo. I am a gun owner but I am not a gun nut who thinks crazy people should own & carry loaded guns everywhere.

The federal government is needed for the betterment of our country.

I am not envious of you stupid, ignorant, uneducated, confederate flag flying assholes. As I business person, I can make money with out polluting our environment & trearting my employees like shit.

So, how dos helping people by insurance policies from private insurance companies to get care from private doctors in private medical facilities controlling anything? You are being controlled by the wealthy corporations swho have duped you feeble minded loons into voting aguinst your own interests.

I do business globally. I am not stupid. There is more business in the entire world than there is just in the US. You & your orange buddy are too stupid that the imoports from Mexico come from US companies building factories in Mexico Yet you dumbasses blame Mexico. Stupid.

Trumpettes are dumber than shit.

Trump made his money because his father handed him millions. His business history is packed full of shafting subcontractors. He is a business cheat & fraud. Evidently, that makes Trump your hero.
:lmao::cuckoo:
Trump is way more successful than his dad could ever dream of being, sure his dad gave him a couple million? So what, he's made that into billions...
envy looks bad on you. Jack weed

Trump is way more successful than his dad could ever dream of being, sure his dad gave him a couple million? So what, he's made that into billions...

Trump's father gave him a million, backed his loans & bailed him out before his death where he left an estate of 200 - 400 million.

Stupidity looks good on you.

Actually I think he should leave the party because of his liberal stance on things.

If the guy had logic, he would have hired professionals to tell him to quit talking about his past and talk about the future during the debates. If he had any logic, he would have gained respect from the voters by honoring his word about supporting whoever the Republican candidate was. If he had any integrity, he would have at least stopped by Cleveland to welcome "his party" to his state for the Republican National Convention. If he had any logic, he would not have spoken for all of us by saying Ohio welcomes illegals.

I don't think he's logical at all, I think he's a liberal.
FUCK THE PARTY. What the fuck is wrong with you people. You want everyone to support your orange leader even though he makes stupid decisions & acting in his own financial interests over the country's interests.

Fuck yoi Ray. Supporting your country instead of the asshole you elected President should be your concern.

Being against liberalism is supporting our country. Liberalism is trying to change our country into another Socialist state, and there are plenty of them around the globe already.

Liberal ideas are saving this country. Trump & dipsticks like you are destroying this country. Pulling away from trade agreements, pulling out of the Climate accord. Both were extremely stupid & short sighted.

Trashing regulations to give us dirtier air & water are STUPID.

Pulling back regulations on corporations is STUPID. I guess Ray is too stupid to remember the Bush recession. & the great bail out.

Trying to lock in the US market for US made products is STUPID. Locking in a 300 million market at the expense of a 6 billion market is STUPID.

Conservatives are STUPID.

You are sofa king stupid you don;t know birth control is tied to the abortion rate.

You are sofa king stupid you slobber all over Trump's tax cut. He throws you a few pennies while pocketing millions for himself.want to make their lives more difficult due to global warming.

My God, but hey, you got your gun.

You Trumpettresc are the dumbest people on the fucking planet. You hsate your own children as you
The myth of man-made global warming is all about power and corruption...
Robin Hood was a fucking cowardly criminal
The EPA is all about controlling votes
More frivolous gun control laws will not save a single soul in fact opposite will happen
The larger the federal government the worse off the country is
Envy is in the progressives blood
Healthcare/Obama care/single payer are all about controlling the population

So take your globalist/socialist/progressive fucked up village and shove it up your ass... we ain't buying what you're sell'n

So, the majority of scientists are all hucksters & your hero Rush Limbaugh & Donald Trump know more than these scientists.

You are an especially type of stupid.

The EPA is all about protecting our environment by the greedy corporations who would dump toxic waste in our rivers if given the chance.

Fuck you & your guns. OMG OMG OMG we can't regulate guns Noooooooooooooooo. I am a gun owner but I am not a gun nut who thinks crazy people should own & carry loaded guns everywhere.

The federal government is needed for the betterment of our country.

I am not envious of you stupid, ignorant, uneducated, confederate flag flying assholes. As I business person, I can make money with out polluting our environment & trearting my employees like shit.

So, how dos helping people by insurance policies from private insurance companies to get care from private doctors in private medical facilities controlling anything? You are being controlled by the wealthy corporations swho have duped you feeble minded loons into voting aguinst your own interests.

I do business globally. I am not stupid. There is more business in the entire world than there is just in the US. You & your orange buddy are too stupid that the imoports from Mexico come from US companies building factories in Mexico Yet you dumbasses blame Mexico. Stupid.

Trumpettes are dumber than shit.
Is that your story, and are you sticking to it?
All of those things that you speak of keep them to yourselves, leave the rest of us Out of it.
None of that requires our participation, fuck your village/collective… LOL

Trump's father gave him a million, backed his loans & bailed him out before his death where he left an estate of 200 - 400 million.

Stupidity looks good on you.
:lmao:
And he turned millions into Billions... Way more successful than his dad. Live with it bedwetter. :fu:

Elections have consequences, even in all 57 states…

Forum List

Back