WITNESS: Erica Thomas told the CUBAN TO GO BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM!

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
:21::21::21:

Priceless!

Store video made public in Georgia lawmaker’s confrontation at Publix

A witness to a heated grocery store encounter between state Rep. Erica Thomas and a man she accused of uttering racist comments told authorities she didn’t hear him make those remarks, according to a Cobb County police report.

A Publix employee told a Cobb County officer that she witnessed part of the conversation and heard Thomas “continuously tell Eric Sparkes to ‘Go back where you came from!’” but did not hear Sparkes utter those words to Thomas.

:21: :21::21::21::21:

So "go back where you came from" was spoken. Just not from the person she claimed it was. Lol !!!

Well, she said she heard that phrase, somehow though she missed the fact that it came out of her own mouth. :laughing0301:

So "go back where you came from" was spoken. Just not from the person she claimed it was. Lol !!!

Well, she said she heard that phrase, somehow though she missed the fact that it came out of her own mouth. :laughing0301:

Can you fucking believe it?

And this evil bitch cried alligator tears and accused the Cuban of doing what she did!

Isn’t that part of the liberal playbook? Accuse the other side of doing what you are doing?

What an absolute fucking bitch.

And this evil bitch cried alligator tears and accused the Cuban of doing what she did!

Isn’t that part of the liberal playbook? Accuse the other side of doing what you are doing?

I’m skeptical of this story. If she had actually said it to him why wouldn’t he have said that in the first place when he crashed her press conference?

I’m skeptical of this story. If she had actually said it to him why wouldn’t he have said that in the first place when he crashed her press conference?

He did a great job of presenting his side of the story.

Of course, having her there, demonstrating what a crazy bitch she is, really made it easy for him.

Priceless!

A witness to a heated grocery store encounter between state Rep. Erica Thomas and a man she accused of uttering racist comments told authorities she didn’t hear him make those remarks, according to a Cobb County police report.

A Publix employee told a Cobb County officer that she witnessed part of the conversation and heard Thomas “continuously tell Eric Sparkes to ‘Go back where you came from!’” but did not hear Sparkes utter those words to Thomas.

The problem with this story is, why didn't Mr. Sparkes say this when he was on video afterwards and arguing with her?

If she said it continuously he should have heard it and stated it.

Hatred at every turn.

Welcome to Trumperica.

He just wanted her to not abuse the express lane, and she acted like a crazy bitch.

That is not hatred on his part. Maybe on hers.

Express lane abusers are the worst form of pond scum out there.

Except for the people who start checking things out in the self check-out lane when you are still bagging and the block-thing is missing.

Hatred at every turn.

Welcome to Trumperica.

He just wanted her to not abuse the express lane, and she acted like a crazy bitch.

Except for the people who start checking things out in the self check-out lane when you are still bagging and the block-thing is missing.

lol, woah, that's strong. I get the feeling you have had a few bad experiences at Express Lane.

I've had a couple of clowns who exploit the express, but not enough to lose it on someone. I've even myself been right on the border where I might be an item or two above and I ask the cashier (if there isn't a line -up there) if I am ok. Never had a problem.

Hatred at every turn.

Welcome to Trumperica.

lol, woah, that's strong. I get the feeling you have had a few bad experiences at Express Lane.

I've had a couple of clowns who exploit the express, but not enough to lose it on someone. I've even myself been right on the border where I might be an item or two above and I ask the cashier (if there isn't a line -up there) if I am ok. Never had a problem.

I'm a rules guy.

10 items means 10 items, and not that "5 cans of soup count's as 1 item" bullshit.

Hatred at every turn.

Welcome to Trumperica.

I'm a rules guy.

10 items means 10 items, and not that "5 cans of soup count's as 1 item" bullshit.

I've seen something similar. Really if one takes that approach it can easily be broadened, "all these fruits are 1 item, my milk, cheese and yogurt are all dairy products, that makes two items" etc.

I'm fairly easy going as most cashiers will tell them, "this is an express lane" if someone shows up with a near full cart. When places get packed, you have to keep an eye out for the impatient angle shooter, otherwise, most people are reasonable in my experiences. A shame some aren't.

Priceless!

He is telling the truth. He wouldn't admit to something that's more serious, that it can have him arrested. And which telling someone to go back where they has came from is not that serious.

3) Without provocation, uses to or of another person in such other person's presence, opprobrious or abusive words which by their very utterance tend to incite to an immediate breach of the peace, that is to say, words which as a matter of common knowledge and under ordinary circumstances will, when used to or of another person in such other person's presence, naturally tend to provoke violent resentment, that is, words commonly called "fighting words"; or

(4) Without provocation, uses obscene and vulgar or profane language in the presence of or by telephone to a person under the age of 14 years which threatens an immediate breach of the peace.

2010 Georgia Code :: TITLE 16 - CRIMES AND OFFENSES :: CHAPTER 11 - OFFENSES AGAINST PUBLIC ORDER AND SAFETY :: ARTICLE 2 - OFFENSES AGAINST PUBLIC ORDER :: § 16-11-39 - Disorderly conduct

Forum List

Back