Woke Lefty compares the Nashville shooter to Jesus

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

I knew this would happen.

Yes friends, wokeness is a cult no matter what religion you pretend to represent.

It is the beginning of the rise of the religious left.

Now all of a sudden, there is not need to separate church and state.

Funny that.

Yes friends, wokeness is a cult no matter what religion you pretend to represent.

Funny that.
1. She is not a Pastor, she can call herself Pastor, just like she calls herself a man, doesn't make it so, she is of the devil!

I thought we were made in gods own image. So I guess it didn't like gods image and decided to change it.

Still blaming the shooting on guns is in wholey incorrect and short sighted. Bitching about gun control isn't any kind of answer. It's just a low hanging fruit.

And Jesus should probably have only been mentioned in the sense of asking Jesus/God to watch over the victims and the shooter. Not sure trying to defend the shooter by trying to draw parallels to Jesus was the right way to go.

Good God. These people are trying so hard to bring down on us the same destruction Sodom and Gomorrah got.

You can only fuck with God so many times before He smites your ass.

Funny that.

The pastor is a moron, but what does this have to do with the separation of church and state?

Good God. These people are trying so hard to bring down on us the same destruction Sodom and Gomorrah got.

You can only fuck with God so many times before He smites your ass.
Well luckily god doesn’t actually exist so he never killed anyone to begin with. Glad I could make you feel better about it.

The pastor is a moron, but what does this have to do with the separation of church and state?

it has more to do with the upcoming separation of Church and Church. A lot of the less hierarchical blanket Church orgs are splitting over this issue, be it ordination of gays, women, or whatever.

Does a pastor speaking out against abortion crosses the separation line between church and state?

There's nothing in the US Constitution that addresses abortion, except for the Bill of Rights guaranteeing that the state shall not deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law.

I see no problem with churches taking a pro-constitutional stance, but calling for restrictions on the Second Amendment would cross the boundaries.

There's nothing in the US Constitution that addresses abortion, except for the Bill of Rights guaranteeing that the state shall not deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law.

I see no problem with churches taking a pro-constitutional stance, but calling for restrictions on the Second Amendment would cross the boundaries.

I do love how open you are about being so two faced.

It is refreshing.

So you have a problem with churches being pro-American patriots, or is that not allowed in your little world?

Churches should be pro Jesus. Weird concept for you people I know, but it is the way it should be.

Churches should be pro Jesus. Weird concept for you people I know, but it is the way it should be.

I suppose that's fine for someone who believes "render unto Caesar" means submitting yourself to every whim of the government. You do know that Christians vote too, right?

I suppose that's fine for someone who believes "render unto Caesar" means submitting yourself to every whim of the government. You do know that Christians vote too, right?

You do know that Church is supposed to be about Jesus and not America.

This is why the church in America is in decline, they put the country before God. It is a uniquely American thing. I have been to Christian churches in at least a half a dozen counties and none of them put their country before God like we see in this country.

A Christian should not need their church telling them who to vote for.

You do know that Church is supposed to be about Jesus and not America.

This is why the church in America is in decline, they put the country before God. It is a uniquely American thing. I have been to Christian churches in at least a half a dozen counties and none of them put their country before God like we see in this country.

A Christian should not need their church telling them who to vote for.

I seriously doubt that reason churches are in decline, is because they're putting the country before God.

That's just silly, especially in an age of gay pastors conducting gay weddings. Wake me up when you decide to condemn that, or transgenderism and homosexuality for that matter.

Forum List

Back