Woke Retardation: Christmas Lights are "Biased" and "Harmful"

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
This is retarded.

I'd write back saying "Dear Sir/Madam, thank you for your thoughtful letter. However, this is why most Americans hate people like yourself. Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year."

Then I'd put up more.

Screen Shot 2020-12-08 at 2.40.41 PM.png

Just more proof that there are idiots on both sides. If you wanna put up Christmas lights, do so if you can afford it. Even if people can't afford to put up lights, they can still drive around town and look at all the people who have neat displays. I know that was one of the Christmas things that my roomie and I did when she was alive. Every year, a week or so before Christmas, she and I would drive around Amarillo and check out all the houses that were decorated. Was a good way to celebrate the season, even if she thought that putting up lights around our house was a waste of time and electricity. We still enjoyed looking at the displays that others had done. The person who wrote that letter is an idiot of the first water.

This is retarded.

I'd write back saying "Dear Sir/Madam, thank you for your thoughtful letter. However, this is why most Americans hate people like yourself. Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year."

Then I'd put up more.

View attachment 426643

WTF???? Man, the more I hear, the happier I am that I don't live in suburbia. That's as bad bullshit as the folks that told you what kind of brick you could use on your house!

Maybe something more along the lines of Rockefeller Center would please the bitch letter writer...

unnamed12a.jpg

This is retarded.

Then I'd put up more.

View attachment 426643

WTF???? Man, the more I hear, the happier I am that I don't live in suburbia. That's as bad bullshit as the folks that told you what kind of brick you could use on your house!

Suburbia is all right. There idiot every where. Just stay out of control complexes. Parking problems bring out the nazi in people like nothing else. You wouldn't believe the complaints I hear appraising them. I sit there and think does the home owner realize I have to include these gripes in the report. Then the association what ass holes. I am here to tell I come out of retirement and my fee will double for condos

Forum List

Back