Woman beheaded in London

This is perfectly acceptable to the leftist on this board.

Can you link to even one post where a "leftist" has supported the beheading of women?

Why not speak out against islams treatment of woman????

How about it!

According to the article the individual who was arrested gave no motive for the attack so far.

She probably did something horrible ..like go outside without her face covered. Or even worse spoke to a man !!!!! Oh the horror !!!!

This is what happens when you disarm Law abiding citizens, they become victims unable to defend themselves.

This is perfectly acceptable to the leftist on this board.

Can you link to even one post where a "leftist" has supported the beheading of women?

Why not speak out against islams treatment of woman????

How about it!

According to the article the individual who was arrested gave no motive for the attack so far.

She probably did something horrible ..like go outside without her face covered. Or even worse spoke to a man !!!!! Oh the horror !!!!

Have anything besides pure speculation? As a side note, it doesn't matter what she did, nothing would excuse the cutting off of her head with a knife.

This is what happens when multi culturalism is more valued than individual rights and good judgment.

[negged by slut of zion, MHunterB]

Last edited:
This is what happens when you disarm Law abiding citizens, they become victims unable to defend themselves.

So crime doesn't happen anywhere where citizens are allowed to carry weapons? :confused:

No idiot, it makes people less likely to be victims as opposed to places where you have zero chance not to be a victim.

So crime doesn't happen anywhere where citizens are allowed to carry weapons? :confused:

No idiot, it makes people less likely to be victims as opposed to places where you have zero chance not to be a victim.

You have statistical studies to support such a claim I'm sure?

Have anything besides pure speculation? As a side note, it doesn't matter what she did, nothing would excuse the cutting off of her head with a knife.

Tell that to the muslim extremist. And are you suggesting he should have used a sword like a proper muslim?

Tell that to the muslim extremist. And are you suggesting he should have used a sword like a proper muslim?

I'm suggesting that the OP article didn't state anything about a motive. jumping up and down and shouting "Islam!" over this is a little silly.

Please tell me you don't need statistics to tell you that if you are being attacked by a knife wielding criminal who intends to behead you that you wouldn't be safer if you had a gun to defend yourself with...my Gawwwd... You can't possibly be that stupid.

Please tell me you don't need statistics to tell you that if you are being attacked by a knife wielding criminal who intends to behead you that you wouldn't be safer if you had a gun to defend yourself with...my Gawwwd... You can't possibly be that stupid.

i'll take that as a "no" then ;)

I guess you can.

I'm suggesting that the OP article didn't state anything about a motive. jumping up and down and shouting "Islam!" over this is a little silly.

Really? How many christian men behead there wives when they displease them?
The guys a muslim and the chick is headless....no surprise there. If it were a Buddhist or a Christian? Definite surprise!
Not sure what part of this confuses you?

I guess you can.

Well I don't see any evidence to the contrary, instead you merely attempted to deflect. i would be happy to discuss the issue but "open your eyes lol" doesn't really qualify as constructive or engaging discourse.

I guess you can.

Well I don't see any evidence to the contrary, instead you merely attempted to deflect. i would be happy to discuss the issue but "open your eyes lol" doesn't really qualify as constructive or engaging discourse.

Yeah....kinda like you acting like a muslim beheading his better half is uncommon.:eusa_eh:

Really? How many christian men behead there wives when they displease them?
The guys a muslim and the chick is headless....no surprise there. If it were a Buddhist or a Christian? Definite surprise!
Not sure what part of this confuses you?

What confuses me is the extent of your ignorance that you would so actively seek to sculpt the world to fit your stereotypes.

look, he may or may not be a Muslim, but either way, your rants have little to do with the OP.

Forum List

Back