Woman Feeding The Homeless Is Arrested

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Don't get me wrong, this would be completely awful if it actually happened, but I highly suspect that there's more to the story that they aren't telling us. Especially since they have an agenda now to defund the police.

Don't get me wrong, this would be completely awful if it actually happened, but I highly suspect that there's more to the story that they aren't telling us. Especially since they have an agenda now to defund the police.

Believe it or not, there are places in the US where it is illegal to feed the homeless.

Ya know, for pigeons, I kind of get that restriction.

But a law against feeding hungry human beings? Wow. That I don’t get.
When it comes to democrats and how they manage cities? If she was a tranny and handing out free food along with pre-filled democrook mail in ballots she probably would have been left alone.

Ya know, for pigeons, I kind of get that restriction.

But a law against feeding hungry human beings? Wow. That I don’t get.

I think it's because the state passed a law.

They really need to read Matthew 25:42

For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink,

They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

“Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

That actually happened in Ft. Lauderdale.

"A 90-year-old man and two South Florida ministers have been accused of breaking a new ordinance that severely restricts public feeding of the homeless in Fort Lauderdale."

Forum List

Back