Woman Forced to Leave Texas for Abortion

Last edited by a moderator:
You are a typical MAGA who only thinks of yourself, and in this case how to use women and fetuses as victims to propel your own agenda.
I wonder how much you believe that or how much you are just desperate for a talking point?

Its the latter I think

Why you are trolling? You are unable to defend the Texas decision about denying the woman an abortion. You deny that Americans trade cash and guns for drugs that Americans are using. You are denying that white rural America is succumbing to meth and fentanyl.

You just a wreck.
No, not one bit. I am not in a position to approve nor deny what she wants. But if you are, tell her she should care about her child. You are who talks about guns and cash for drugs. I thought by that you are the expert. I just watched a video where some cops engaged this Chrysler car in a high speed chase and the driver crashed. They found Fentanyl in his bag, about 1000 pills and they said designer drugs. The nut swallowed a bag of marijuana. Dude was black as an Ace of spades. The cops jailed him once he crashed his car.

ODS, off-topic trolling in a thread about a woman being forced to leave texas in order to maintain con-trol of her own body.
She didn't prove she had a "life-threatening condition" or that an abortion was necessary to prevent her death or impairment of a major bodily function.

Why you are trolling? You are unable to defend the Texas decision about denying the woman an abortion. You deny that Americans trade cash and guns for drugs that Americans are using. You are denying that white rural America is succumbing to meth and fentanyl.

You just a wreck.
Robert W No, not one bit. I am not in a position to approve nor deny what she wants. But if you are, tell her she should care about her child. You are who talks about guns and cash for drugs. I thought by that you are the expert. I just watched a video where some cops engaged this Chrysler car in a high speed chase and the driver crashed. They found Fentanyl in his bag, about 1000 pills and they said designer drugs. The nut swallowed a bag of marijuana. Dude was black as an Ace of spades. The cops jailed him once he crashed his car.

John Edgar Slow Horses

1.Robert W, the fetus is dead.

2. Americans trade cash and guns for drugs. You have just discovered that? The American did not have the guns and cash he traded for the drugs. Very slowly now for you: he had the drugs.

Thread has just been cleaned of a lot of Off- Topic comments, replies, private grievance, etc. This is not the immigration thread, weapons for cash, who you voted for last, illegal aliens, guns owned or how long they have been in the family thread.

The topic of this thread is,
Woman Forced to Leave Texas for Abortion, along with the abortion issue itself and decisions of Texas judiciary, public officials, related to the case or issue.

Get back on topic or you are history on the thread.

Yes, Papa is for the death of the woman. Qualified medical advice says she is at risk, and Papa goes "nuh uh."
If the qualified medical advice made the case she was at risk she would have had the abortion in Texas.

The case was not made. Either the medical case failed or the legal case failed.

The life of the mother is the only grounds for legal abortion in Texas.

If the qualified medical advice made the case she was at risk she would have had the abortion in Texas.

The case was not made. Either the medical case failed or the legal case failed.

The life of the mother is the only grounds for legal abortion in Texas.
I heard the baby has the medical problem. It isn’t life threatening. So, it’s not her health

Yeah, we are probably at some point going to have to re-introduce reconstruction to the former Confederacy. They haven’t learned.

Go ahead and try.

I don't agree with what Texas is doing.

But you are a full-blown idiot.

I heard the baby has the medical problem. It isn’t life threatening. So, it’s not her health
That's why she couldn't get an abortion. I heard that the malformation of the fetus was such that the mother would not have been able to have any more children. They say hard cases make bad law. This is certainly a hard case.

Exactly. The child is the one with the special problem. And chances are it would die anyway. But there was a chance it would survive per the doctors. But she ensured her baby will never smile to her, never bring her joy and never be a sibling to her other kids.

1702439252036.png

1702439333833.png

1702439281799.png

Forum List

Back