Woman gallivanting the countryside that Islam is relig of peace gets murdered

When will these dumb liberals realize muslims are murdering bastards they should stay away from?

When will these dumb liberals realize muslims are murdering bastards they should stay away from?
When Christians and Jews stop raping and murdering as they practice their Abrahamic faith.

This reminds me of that guy who photographed Polar bears. Because the bears let him take a picture he decided they were friendly and gentle. So he hugged one of them...

This reminds me of that guy who photographed Polar bears. Because the bears let him take a picture he decided they were friendly and gentle. So he hugged one of them...
Ya, like the day my grandpa came out to the milking barn, and placed his hand on a cow and asked dad if this was the cow that kicks. And before he got the sentence half way out; he was launched halfway across the barn.

When Christians and Jews stop raping and murdering as they practice their Abrahamic faith.

How about LINKS to your claims then, as I cant find any such things happening in the name of Yahweh.

Plenty in the name of allah by the way

Forum List

Back