Woman of Color Was Hit Hard With Reality Now That She's a Conservative

Obviously. First and foremost, the left HATES women. Women who step out of line are even more hated by the left.
Then of course you have the woman haters on the left who run
their commie enterprises.Like - The Nation - and Katrina vanden Heuvel.
A veritable Rachel Maddow clone.Heuvel, a member of
The Council on Foreign Relations .How much removed from the commie
bastion ... World Economic Forum run by the Goldfinger of new.
Klaus Schwab." You vill eat the bugs and like it ".
Heuvel known for almost always wearing a black leather
jacket.What a giveaway.
I hate Obviousness. Like Mickey Rourke in - BArfly - { 1987 }.

Last edited:
That's not a very sound basis on which to assume someone is lying or trying to blow smoke. Do you assume that everyone who has a different opinion is bullshitting? If not, why is this one in particular suspect?
This ain't knowed Nunnery.Get real man or take a hike.

I already explained that in post #34.
That's the one I responded to. But your comments up to this point do not explain why you think this particular person is putting us on even though you admit she probably sees things differently.

You can't have both: either she sees things differently and she is sincere or she's putting us on. Which is it?

That's the one I responded to. But your comments up to this point do not explain why you think this particular person is putting us on even though you admit she probably sees things differently.

You can't have both: either she sees things differently and she is sincere or she's putting us on. Which is it?
I can't read minds. :rolleyes:

Because it is suspect. Because the GOP doesn't support minorities. Or women.
Not really all that surprising, considering African-Americans have been hit hardest by Xiden and the Demafascist destructive policies.

Black America is suffering disproportionately in Biden’s inflation nation. It's time for a change.​

Black America is suffering disproportionately from inflation. And Democrats are to blame.​

As inflation soars, Black Americans bear the brunt of rising grocery, gas and housing prices​

Not really all that surprising, considering African-Americans have been hit hardest by Xiden and the Demafascist destructive policies.

Black America is suffering disproportionately in Biden’s inflation nation. It's time for a change.​

Black America is suffering disproportionately from inflation. And Democrats are to blame.​

As inflation soars, Black Americans bear the brunt of rising grocery, gas and housing prices​

Then vote for an doddering, old, racist, elitist orange bag O' shit. Then everything with magically be better for Black Americans. :rolleyes:

You have your mission.

Then vote for an doddering, old, racist, elitist orange bag O' shit. Then everything with magically be better for Black Americans. :rolleyes:

You have your mission.

The doddering, old, racist, elitist orange bag O' shit:

1718735086131.png

You have your mission.
Careful what you wish for, if the democrats lose the black vote they should have lost years ago, you will be finished until you can give amnesty to all the illegals!

She says the only racism that she got came from Democrats, not Republicans.

In the sites I've participated in, some conservative guys can be boorish, but it is almost without fail the Democrat men who are just vile when they know you're a woman.

A mod here, a liberal, told me to take some Midol when he was losing an argument. A MOD.

Forum List

Back