Woman of Color Was Hit Hard With Reality Now That She's a Conservative

The vast majority of Republicans that care about her skin color only care when it's being pushed in their face dressed up as dei, when whites are treated unequal in order to favor blacks and so on.

Most conservatives really don't care she is black. She is another person to most of us.

But Democrats, even when it's cast as a positive, still boil blacks down to being black. They still only care about their skin color. They are just tools and votes for Democrats.

That’s what the Man says. Trump says, “What have you got to lose?” And he’s branded a racist.
In other words, stay out of our plantation, we own em. The piece I find sad is the blacks act like they're owned. shame on them. Need the blacks to say out loud to creepy and demofks, "go fk yourselves"

Why do you think she’s lying? Or do you think all black people are lying when they don’t say what you want?
Because she is lying. There are sime democrats who are racist, but racists do not control the party or its policies.

I give zero fucks if you believe her because you are a partisan hack. You automatically dismiss her because she is a Black Conservative female if she had been a Liberal you would be screaming for blood without any proof provided.
You guys are conservatives ad racists. Every day you show the racism in the republican party. Yet you have the nerve to post this silly woman and make claims about democrats.

Transsexual and gays, but the left's most favorable group is now illegal immigrants. Leastwise, they've replaced the black folks in their hierarchy of favorable groups.
Blacks at at 13% of the population...

Hispanics are at 16% of the population nowadays... surpassing Blacks now as the largest minority in the country...

An upstanding, hardworking minority replacing one with different morals and work ethic... and without a chip on their shoulder...

Win-Win... :auiqs.jpg:

You guys are conservatives ad racists. Every day you show the racism in the republican party. Yet you have the nerve to post this silly woman and make claims about democrats.
I'm not a Republican dumbass. It's sad that people like yourself wants the Black community to have a voice, but only if it complies with the Democratic parties idea of how minorities should act. They ain't black if they don't.

By the way my second marriage was to a Conservative Black Women. My daughter from my first married an outstanding Black man that I would give the shirt off my back if he asked and he would do the same for me.

You are a bitter stain on the Black community. You have no answers for anything other than to claim that white people are racist if they don't agree with you. Go peddle that shit somewhere else it doesn't apply to me.

Forum List

Back