Woman posts video of urinating on the American flag on the 4th of July

If it was her flag, then she can do what she likes with it, right? It's just a flag.

"If it was her flag, then she can do what she likes with it, right? It's just a flag"

You mean if it's my gun I can shoot who and whatever I want, right?
I guess if it's my car I can drive it where and however I want
Not her flag; America's flag.

How are those comparisons even remotely similar?

"How are those comparisons even remotely similar?"
I showed that owning something does always allow you to do anything you might want with it.

Unlike your examples, her pissing on a flag doesn't harm another human being. Your comparisons are inappropriate and poorly thought out.

Who said my examples harm another human being or that that matters? Does illegal parking harm another human being? Does shooting a paper target harm another human being?
Is there any reason pissing on the flag should be legal? Many believe the law as it stands now should be changed and will work to see that it is.

Yes, and many of the people who say the law should be changed are people who shout out from the roof tops that the Constitution is important and you can't take away their rights. But they're willing to take away the rights of others though, aren't they?

Okay, what does it represent?

Does it represent a country which goes to war whenever it suits them?
Does it represent a country that has a govt that is failing badly because of partisan politics?
Does it represent democracy that doesn't really exist?
Does it represent the freedom the US govt goes around the world taking away, or the freedom at home which is consistently under attack?

What, what does it represent exactly?
The pursuit of happiness and all men created equal and a life as unencumbered as possible by a dominate government and the best quality of life over all on the planet. It represents the states coming together as one not fighting each other but abiding by a document like the rest of the world could only wish for. The Constitution of the United States.
If you are having a difficult time respecting and loving The United States of America, you may want to read it. I look upon you with shame for your lack of global and historic perspective.

So, at what point did the pursuit of happiness become an American motto? The 239 years they stopped gay people marrying? The time of slavery? The time of segregation? The time of trying to destroy Native Americans? Which time, exactly, has the US gone out and seen happiness above individual profit?

All men are created equal? So when has this been a US motto? Slavery? Being anti-gay? When women couldn't vote. When people in Wyoming get three times the power in their Presidential election vote as people from California?

Seems to be that if the US flag represents this stuff, the US needs a new flag.

The pursuit of happiness doesn't guarantee happiness; just that you have the right to try for it.
If people didn't have the right to try to improve things we would still have all those things you disagreed with.
Are you too dumb to see the improvement?

I didn't say the pursuit of happiness guaranteed happiness. When the govt stops you from pursuing happiness, ie, stopping you marrying the consenting person of your choice, then the pursuit of happiness is being taken away from people. So the US flag does NOT represent the pursuit of happiness, unless of course the US is just the rich fuckers who like to take things away from everyone else.

The simple fact is that gay people did NOT have the right to try for it. For 239 years. And that flag represents 239 years of gay people being told the pursuit of happiness doesn't count for them. Nice one.

As for your insult.... I assume you're feeling your argument is being threatened here.

"I didn't say the pursuit of happiness guaranteed happiness. When the govt stops you from pursuing happiness, ie, stopping you marrying the consenting person of your choice, then the pursuit of happiness is being taken away from people."

Marriage is a matter of law. If enough people wish to change the law they can have their representatives do so. Not everybody is going to like the same laws. But everyone has the same right to change what they don't like. If that were not true you might have a valid point; since it isn't you don't.

Ahh darn, she's now getting threats. What a dumbfuck.

Emily Lance threatened after urinating on US flag on 4 July

Emily Lance received online threats of murder and rape after posting the video during Independence Day celebrations.

Her account is no longer on Facebook but she previously posted that her father and his workplace had also been "targeted", reports say.

Desecrating a US flag is not illegal due to strong freedom of speech laws.

Emily Lance threatened after urinating on US flag on 4 July - BBC News

Ya'll a bunch of chicken shit snowflakes.

"If it was her flag, then she can do what she likes with it, right? It's just a flag"

How are those comparisons even remotely similar?

"How are those comparisons even remotely similar?"
I showed that owning something does always allow you to do anything you might want with it.

Unlike your examples, her pissing on a flag doesn't harm another human being. Your comparisons are inappropriate and poorly thought out.

Who said my examples harm another human being or that that matters? Does illegal parking harm another human being? Does shooting a paper target harm another human being?
Is there any reason pissing on the flag should be legal? Many believe the law as it stands now should be changed and will work to see that it is.

Yes, and many of the people who say the law should be changed are people who shout out from the roof tops that the Constitution is important and you can't take away their rights. But they're willing to take away the rights of others though, aren't they?

"Yes, and many of the people who say the law should be changed are people who shout out from the roof tops that the Constitution is important and you can't take away their rights. But they're willing to take away the rights of others though, aren't they?"

I think you confuse laws and rights. Does the Constitution address marriage? Last I heard marriage laws were determined by the state law.

"If someone peeing on any piece of cloth makes you erupt in violent anger that is because you've been brainwashed."

If someone defiling the American flag doesn't make you angry you are one brainwashed sicko who doesn't deserve the right to call themselves American.
I do not call myself an "American". I recognize myself as a man, a human being, an individual. Singular. When one becomes a member of a collective, one gives up his natural right to self determination and becomes part of a herd. Herds are corralled and abused. That's not for me.

Does it represent a country that has a govt that is failing badly because of partisan politics?
Does it represent the freedom the US govt goes around the world taking away, or the freedom at home which is consistently under attack?

The pursuit of happiness and all men created equal and a life as unencumbered as possible by a dominate government and the best quality of life over all on the planet. It represents the states coming together as one not fighting each other but abiding by a document like the rest of the world could only wish for. The Constitution of the United States.
If you are having a difficult time respecting and loving The United States of America, you may want to read it. I look upon you with shame for your lack of global and historic perspective.

So, at what point did the pursuit of happiness become an American motto? The 239 years they stopped gay people marrying? The time of slavery? The time of segregation? The time of trying to destroy Native Americans? Which time, exactly, has the US gone out and seen happiness above individual profit?

All men are created equal? So when has this been a US motto? Slavery? Being anti-gay? When women couldn't vote. When people in Wyoming get three times the power in their Presidential election vote as people from California?

Seems to be that if the US flag represents this stuff, the US needs a new flag.

The pursuit of happiness doesn't guarantee happiness; just that you have the right to try for it.
If people didn't have the right to try to improve things we would still have all those things you disagreed with.
Are you too dumb to see the improvement?

I didn't say the pursuit of happiness guaranteed happiness. When the govt stops you from pursuing happiness, ie, stopping you marrying the consenting person of your choice, then the pursuit of happiness is being taken away from people. So the US flag does NOT represent the pursuit of happiness, unless of course the US is just the rich fuckers who like to take things away from everyone else.

The simple fact is that gay people did NOT have the right to try for it. For 239 years. And that flag represents 239 years of gay people being told the pursuit of happiness doesn't count for them. Nice one.

As for your insult.... I assume you're feeling your argument is being threatened here.

"I didn't say the pursuit of happiness guaranteed happiness. When the govt stops you from pursuing happiness, ie, stopping you marrying the consenting person of your choice, then the pursuit of happiness is being taken away from people."

Marriage is a matter of law. If enough people wish to change the law they can have their representatives do so. Not everybody is going to like the same laws. But everyone has the same right to change what they don't like. If that were not true you might have a valid point; since it isn't you don't.

Yes, marriage is a matter of law. When the govt gets involved in things, it's a matter of law. The pursuit of happiness, like rights, etc, in this case, has to do with the GOVERNMENT allows or prevents this from happening.

Those screaming for this little girls head.just three days ago were blowing shit up with fireworks in the name of independence and freedumb. What most of these patr-idiots don't realize is more than 96% of the fireworks used in the U.S. come from COMMUNIST CHINA. The flag this girl pissed on (if I owned one I'd wipe my ass on it) was probably also made in COMMUNIST CHINA. The grill you retarded, government worshiping flakes burned your burgers and dogs on? Probably also made in COMMUNIST CHINA.
Take the log out of your own eyes, hypocrites.

Emily Lance received online threats of murder and rape after posting the video during Independence Day celebrations.

Her account is no longer on Facebook but she previously posted that her father and his workplace had also been "targeted", reports say.

Democrats piss on the flag daily with their political appearance in our day-to-day political process.

If it was her flag, then she can do what she likes with it, right? It's just a flag
Yes, she can, and I REALLY don't care, and the idiots making threats are wrong. But no, it's not JUST a flag. That's the problem with liberals. WE, on the other hand, RESPECT (not worship) what it REPRESENTS.

Obviously, some, even in our own country, do not respect what they believe it represents.

They're free to leave, and I encourage them to do so.

You made my point, liberal.

If it was her flag, then she can do what she likes with it, right? It's just a flag.

No, I mean if it's your gun you can clean the gun as much as you like, you can throw the gun against your wall all you like, you can piss on your gun all you like.

If she had suffocated someone by tying the flag around their neck and hanging them from the tree and I said she can do with it what she likes, then maybe you'd have been justified in saying it's your gun you can do with it what you like, but I didn't.

No, it was HER FLAG. Not your flag, not America's flag. Her flag, her property.
Yes, it's her American flag and she has a right to piss on it if she wants to. It is a free speech issue. She is basically saying Fuck you America by her actions. Of course this offends patriotic Americans. And there are a small percentage of those offended that will cross the line and threaten violence.
What she did is as stupid as wearing a "I hate N-word" sign in certain neighborhoods.

Last edited:
What gets me is these same people would like to make the "n-word" (n!gger) or burning a koran, "hate speech" to be criminalized, but f--k our own symbols.

SHOCKING! Girl Pees On US Flag on Holy July 4th!

jeffberwick61 in life
r3yHAnJ.jpg

Yesterday I wrote, "Happy In Dependence Day: A Day To Celebrate Living in a Brainwashed Slave Cult."

In it I discussed how most Americans are brainwashed slaves in a cult that worships false idols such as the flag.

As I was doing that, Emily Lance was peeing on the flag on Facebook. And it got more than 1 million views and came with dozens, if not hundreds, of death threats.

There is even a bounty on her head on Craigslist for $3,000 and her father, who is a statist, has been targeted at his workplace.

If this doesn't prove my point that Americans are brainwashed slaves in a cult nothing does.

If someone peeing on any piece of cloth makes you erupt in violent anger that is because you've been brainwashed.

In this video I discuss what happened and how to deal with living amongst brainwashed slaves.

Click link for video https://steemit.com/life/@jeffberwick/shocking-girl-pees-on-us-flag-on-holy-july-4th
uuuuuhhhhmmm, are my eyes failing or does she have a dick?

jeffberwick61 in life
r3yHAnJ.jpg

Yesterday I wrote, "Happy In Dependence Day: A Day To Celebrate Living in a Brainwashed Slave Cult."

In it I discussed how most Americans are brainwashed slaves in a cult that worships false idols such as the flag.

As I was doing that, Emily Lance was peeing on the flag on Facebook. And it got more than 1 million views and came with dozens, if not hundreds, of death threats.

There is even a bounty on her head on Craigslist for $3,000 and her father, who is a statist, has been targeted at his workplace.

If this doesn't prove my point that Americans are brainwashed slaves in a cult nothing does.

If someone peeing on any piece of cloth makes you erupt in violent anger that is because you've been brainwashed.

In this video I discuss what happened and how to deal with living amongst brainwashed slaves.

Click link for video https://steemit.com/life/@jeffberwick/shocking-girl-pees-on-us-flag-on-holy-july-4th
A plastic one, to direct the piss. It is basically a funnel,

If it was her flag, then she can do what she likes with it, right? It's just a flag
Yes, she can, and I REALLY don't care, and the idiots making threats are wrong. But no, it's not JUST a flag. That's the problem with liberals. WE, on the other hand, RESPECT (not worship) what it REPRESENTS.

Obviously, some, even in our own country, do not respect what they believe it represents.

They're free to leave, and I encourage them to do so.

It represents us.

And we are awesome.

America is the greatest country on earth.

So when that dirtbag pisses on the flag, she's pissing on us.

It's offensive.

jeffberwick61 in life
r3yHAnJ.jpg

A plastic one, to direct the piss.
Oh, OK. I wasn't going to zoom in on the action.

jeffberwick61 in life
r3yHAnJ.jpg

A plastic one, to direct the piss.
Oh, OK. I wasn't going to zoom in on the action.
She is not Matthew!

Forum List

Back