Woman posts video of urinating on the American flag on the 4th of July

Should be deported. If no other citizenship she should be dropped in the ocean and allowed to swim to the (other) country of her choice.

Ahh darn, she's now getting threats. What a dumbfuck.

Emily Lance threatened after urinating on US flag on 4 July

Emily Lance received online threats of murder and rape after posting the video during Independence Day celebrations.

Her account is no longer on Facebook but she previously posted that her father and his workplace had also been "targeted", reports say.

Desecrating a US flag is not illegal due to strong freedom of speech laws.

Emily Lance threatened after urinating on US flag on 4 July - BBC News

This sounds like all the conservatives that tweeted to NPR how much they hated the Declaration of Independence as NPR was tweeting it out word for word. Cons, stop pissing on America. Try kneeling on your hardwood floor with a bucket and clean up your own house first.

Details, details. If she had done that on a bed with Trump watching, he would have given her a big tip.

Was on my Bicycle the other day at a busy intersection waiting to cross. A group of 7 or 8 pedestrians came to the corner to cross.
To me, they appeared to be immigrants (I live in an area that is largely immigrants, similar to LosAngeles, so I kinda know when I see imiigrants.

Anyway....there were 3 young children, maybe 5ish....as they passed they gave me the fuck you symbol....As God is my witness this is true.

I hadn't done or said anything to them. I guess because I look like a white American that was my bad deed.

They come here illegally, the government FORCES you and me to support them, and they do this shit. Obviously it's the parents teaching them.
No respect for the nation or the American people, yet our government and the left will kill to ensure they continue flock here by the millions.

SHOCKING! Girl Pees On US Flag on Holy July 4th!

jeffberwick61 in life
r3yHAnJ.jpg

Yesterday I wrote, "Happy In Dependence Day: A Day To Celebrate Living in a Brainwashed Slave Cult."

In it I discussed how most Americans are brainwashed slaves in a cult that worships false idols such as the flag.

As I was doing that, Emily Lance was peeing on the flag on Facebook. And it got more than 1 million views and came with dozens, if not hundreds, of death threats.

There is even a bounty on her head on Craigslist for $3,000 and her father, who is a statist, has been targeted at his workplace.

If this doesn't prove my point that Americans are brainwashed slaves in a cult nothing does.

If someone peeing on any piece of cloth makes you erupt in violent anger that is because you've been brainwashed.

In this video I discuss what happened and how to deal with living amongst brainwashed slaves.

Click link for video https://steemit.com/life/@jeffberwick/shocking-girl-pees-on-us-flag-on-holy-july-4th

SHOCKING! Girl Pees On US Flag on Holy July 4th!

jeffberwick61 in life
r3yHAnJ.jpg

Yesterday I wrote, "Happy In Dependence Day: A Day To Celebrate Living in a Brainwashed Slave Cult."

In it I discussed how most Americans are brainwashed slaves in a cult that worships false idols such as the flag.

As I was doing that, Emily Lance was peeing on the flag on Facebook. And it got more than 1 million views and came with dozens, if not hundreds, of death threats.

There is even a bounty on her head on Craigslist for $3,000 and her father, who is a statist, has been targeted at his workplace.

If this doesn't prove my point that Americans are brainwashed slaves in a cult nothing does.

If someone peeing on any piece of cloth makes you erupt in violent anger that is because you've been brainwashed.

In this video I discuss what happened and how to deal with living amongst brainwashed slaves.

Click link for video https://steemit.com/life/@jeffberwick/shocking-girl-pees-on-us-flag-on-holy-july-4th

Oh yeah, this proves it.

Stupid bitch probably doesnt know what nationalism even is.
Someone needs to inform her that the following individuals, who she may like, were "nationalists."
Che Guevera.
Fidel Castro.
Joseph Stalin.
Mao tse-Tung.
Ho Chi Minh.
Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
John Kennedy.
The girl needs to back to school and pay attention.

Was on my Bicycle the other day at a busy intersection waiting to cross. A group of 7 or 8 pedestrians came to the corner to cross.
To me, they appeared to be immigrants (I live in an area that is largely immigrants, similar to LosAngeles, so I kinda know when I see imiigrants.

Anyway....there were 3 young children, maybe 5ish....as they passed they gave me the fuck you symbol....As God is my witness this is true.

I hadn't done or said anything to them. I guess because I look like a white American that was my bad deed.

They come here illegally, the government FORCES you and me to support them, and they do this shit. Obviously it's the parents teaching them.
No respect for the nation or the American people, yet our government and the left will kill to ensure they continue flock here by the millions.

Filthy 3rd world turds hate Whites. Even Westernized Jews hate Whites.

"If someone peeing on any piece of cloth makes you erupt in violent anger that is because you've been brainwashed."

If someone defiling the American flag doesn't make you angry you are one brainwashed sicko who doesn't deserve the right to call themselves American.

Ahh darn, she's now getting threats. What a dumbfuck.

Emily Lance threatened after urinating on US flag on 4 July

Emily Lance received online threats of murder and rape after posting the video during Independence Day celebrations.

Her account is no longer on Facebook but she previously posted that her father and his workplace had also been "targeted", reports say.

Desecrating a US flag is not illegal due to strong freedom of speech laws.

Emily Lance threatened after urinating on US flag on 4 July - BBC News

If it was her flag, then she can do what she likes with it, right? It's just a flag.

If it was her flag, then she can do what she likes with it, right? It's just a flag
Yes, she can, and I REALLY don't care, and the idiots making threats are wrong. But no, it's not JUST a flag. That's the problem with liberals. WE, on the other hand, RESPECT (not worship) what it REPRESENTS.

Obviously, some, even in our own country, do not respect what they believe it represents.

They're free to leave, and I encourage them to do so.

If it was her flag, then she can do what she likes with it, right? It's just a flag
Yes, she can, and I REALLY don't care, and the idiots making threats are wrong. But no, it's not JUST a flag. That's the problem with liberals. WE, on the other hand, RESPECT (not worship) what it REPRESENTS.

Obviously, some, even in our own country, do not respect what they believe it represents.

They're free to leave, and I encourage them to do so.

Okay, what does it represent?

Does it represent a country which goes to war whenever it suits them?
Does it represent a country that has a govt that is failing badly because of partisan politics?
Does it represent democracy that doesn't really exist?
Does it represent the freedom the US govt goes around the world taking away, or the freedom at home which is consistently under attack?

What, what does it represent exactly?

Forum List

Back