WOman sees man with gun, so runs over him with her car. Police won't charge her

1- she didn't "know". No one knows the future.

2- not necessarily. It wouldn't have to be a woman. :D
Why would you be walking down the street with a shotgun in this country?

3- because a car is not a weapon; because she didn't try to kill him.

#2 - Why do criminals walk around with guns in this country?

#3 - A car is a weapon. It can be used to deliver car/truck bombs or simply run as many people over as possible in a very crowded area. In fact, more people die to legal car drivers than to legal and illegal gun owners combined like infinity to one.

This is an obviously outrageous act by that idiot woman who cant tell a toy gun from a real gun, and the cops are simply saying to the public 'Open carry and we will ignore anything the public does to you as self defense.'

Pogo is doing his typical stupid, lying, stalling obfuscating rhetoric to pour water on the whole thing.

People like Pogo is partly why this country is about to commit demographic suicide. Whores like John Boner are another. Greedy bidnessmen like Zuckerberg are yet another.

But then again, if white conservatives are so stupid they cannot keep control of a party that is supposedly representing their interests (among others) in the political system, then they DESERVE to go extinct for being so fucking stupid.

And obviously you saw this incident from Virginia and know all this, and have rendered judgement in under 24 hours. Now that's efficient justice. You must be Superman with Super Fucking Vision. :rofl:

Just the fact that you've lumped me with John Boner and Mark Fuckerburg alone is evidence enough that you don't have two synapses to shake hands with each other.

Last edited:
Aliquippa is a "mill" town which has run into some hard times. It is known for its crime, real or imagined. The chances of all involved being black are pretty high, not that it should matter.

From the article:

“She had no duty to retreat,” said Beaver County District Attorney Anthony Berosh. “You don’t have to wait to find out whether or not this is a real gun or not, and she was acting not only out of her own defense, but the defense of those two children.”

MAYBE in the children's defense considering it was dark outside at 9PM and they were still playing in the street. But her own? There is no evidence she was even threatened. I think they should have at least investigated to see if he was an old boy friend. But this happened in Beaver County PA so whatever the DA does is not surprising. I just hope she isn't "four wheeling" in the woods come next hunting season.

Aliquippa is a "mill" town which has run into some hard times. It is known for its crime, real or imagined. The chances of all involved being black are pretty high, not that it should matter.

From the article:

“She had no duty to retreat,” said Beaver County District Attorney Anthony Berosh. “You don’t have to wait to find out whether or not this is a real gun or not, and she was acting not only out of her own defense, but the defense of those two children.”

MAYBE in the children's defense considering it was dark outside at 9PM and they were still playing in the street. But her own? There is no evidence she was even threatened. I think they should have at least investigated to see if he was an old boy friend. But this happened in Beaver County PA so whatever the DA does is not surprising. I just hope she isn't "four wheeling" in the woods come next hunting season.

But her own?

the article says he pointed the fake shotgun at her

then she floored it

From the article:

Huh?? :confused:

You're suggesting that hunters are criminals who will shoot her in solidarity? :dunno:

From the article:

You're suggesting that hunters are criminals who will shoot her in solidarity? :dunno:

I was afraid someone would take it wrongly. What I meant was hunters carry guns and she might run them over.

From the article:

I was afraid someone would take it wrongly. What I meant was hunters carry guns and she might run them over.

Oh.
Well, if one was to point a rifle at her, then you might have a parallel situation...

It wasn't even a gun! A paint-ball launcher. They BELIEVE he was going to rob a store with an air-soft toy? She ran him down because she thought he was going to shoot the children? How close were the kids and was he even heading in their direction? the police believe that he was going to rob the convenience store? Maybe he was going for refreshments before going back to playing with his buddies in the park!???!

OK, let's say it was a gun - openly carried which is completely legal - and he was headed to the store to buy milk or a package of skittles. Maybe he was on his way to rob the store. He hadn't broken any laws yet. He didn't assault the driver of the car, he hadn't menaced any of the kids, and he hadn't gotten into the store. The police say that it is OK to run someone down just because they have what appears to be a gun? REALLY?

He didn't assault the driver of the car,

he pointed the gun at her

So she claims..

Just as she claims he was going to shoot up a bunch of kids or rob a store..

It wasn't even a gun! A paint-ball launcher. They BELIEVE he was going to rob a store with an air-soft toy? She ran him down because she thought he was going to shoot the children? How close were the kids and was he even heading in their direction? the police believe that he was going to rob the convenience store? Maybe he was going for refreshments before going back to playing with his buddies in the park!???!

OK, let's say it was a gun - openly carried which is completely legal - and he was headed to the store to buy milk or a package of skittles. Maybe he was on his way to rob the store. He hadn't broken any laws yet. He didn't assault the driver of the car, he hadn't menaced any of the kids, and he hadn't gotten into the store. The police say that it is OK to run someone down just because they have what appears to be a gun? REALLY?

So she claims..

is it possible that there had been more people

then just her who observed the event

that said he pointed a gun at her

that backed up her claim

she thought he was going after the kids

she made no mention that he maybe was going to rob a store

I find it amazing how the left is supporting this woman after all their demonizations of Zimmerman...

I find it amazing how the left is supporting this woman after all their demonizations of Zimmerman...

i am not of the left

i fully support SYG laws

whether it be with a gun or a car or bare hands

now if this lady had stood her ground with a firearm

would the left still support her

would those who who are not supporting her now

change up if she had used a firearm instead of a car

I think the disagreement on this thread is indicative of the need for it to go to a trier of fact. If I were the one who gut run down and had to have surgery to reattach body parts, I think I would want it to be reviewed by someone other than the police.

So she claims..

.... and your point is...?

I think the disagreement on this thread is indicative of the need for it to go to a trier of fact. If I were the one who gut run down and had to have surgery to reattach body parts, I think I would want it to be reviewed by someone other than the police.

the news video says he had a nylon mask in his pocket

and when interviewed said he was on his way to the circle K

he is being held in county on a 30 thousand dollar bail

oops one of the few times I gave an opinion with out bothering to read the entire link.. I dont get this story now. was she just driving by stoped her car and called 911? or was she sitting in her car and the guy walked by? way more to this story than reported.

:confused:

Label much?

:cuckoo:

Wait, was this in Florida? They weren't even going to charge Zimmerman after he murdered Trayvon. The Florida jury let him off after all was said and done anyway so I don't see the problem with this lady taking the law into her own hands..

Oh.
Well, if one was to point a rifle at her, then you might have a parallel situation...

Finally, an eye witness to the events, thanks.

-- which was exactly my point to BowieKnife-Through-Head, a/k/a Superman who sees all from two states away.

And that's why I said "might". :thup:

oops one of the few times I gave an opinion with out bothering to read the entire link.. I dont get this story now. was she just driving by stoped her car and called 911? or was she sitting in her car and the guy walked by? way more to this story than reported.

according to a news video

she seen him carrying what to be a firearm

the story i seen did not mention calling 911

but she followed along behind him when she noticed

him pointing it at a couple of kids

she then hollered t him to leave the kids alone

at that point her pointed the thing at her

she floored it and rammed him

Forum List

Back