WOman sees man with gun, so runs over him with her car. Police won't charge her

You know what they call it when people make a decision with only one side of the story?

Premature, to say the least.

... Like this guy did?

imkqw7.jpg

Lol, you seem to get dumber every damned day. I am saying we should not judge against party B since all we know is party A' side of it. IMO, Party A has made a very weak claim that Party could have justifying reasons for what they did. That means with Party B's side of the story, it will likely only look worse for Party A.

You are a fucking dumb-shit.

Pogo is doing his typical stupid, lying, stalling obfuscating rhetoric to pour water on the whole thing.

Zowie Bowie's doing his Superman with Super Fucking Vision routine, witnessing event happen from four hundred miles away.

Impressive. :cool:

Have you ever seen one of these toy guns? They don't look like a real gun except in photos, not in real life except to people who don't know what the hell they are talking about.

That wokman is an idiot and should be either behind bars or locked up in a mental institution along with you, you fucking moron.

Must suck to be buried by your own post. But you brought it on yourself.
Perhaps you should put more energy into ruminating and less into castigating.

Last edited:
Oh.
Well, if one was to point a rifle at her, then you might have a parallel situation...

Finally, an eye witness to the events, thanks.

-- which was exactly my point to BowieKnife-Through-Head, a/k/a Superman who sees all from two states away.

And that's why I said "might". :thup:

Lol, pogo, you are just too freaking stupid.

The person who used violence against another person has the burden of proving that what they did was justified, and this woman has not done that, nor any of the knee-jerks supporting her.

Pogo, maybe you should take a critical thinking class.

... Like this guy did?

imkqw7.jpg

Lol, you seem to get dumber every damned day. I am saying we should not judge against party B since all we know is party A' side of it. IMO, Party A has made a very weak claim that Party could have justifying reasons for what they did. That means with Party B's side of the story, it will likely only look worse for Party A.

You are a fucking dumb-shit.

Zowie Bowie's doing his Superman with Super Fucking Vision routine, witnessing event happen from four hundred miles away.

Impressive. :cool:

Have you ever seen one of these toy guns? They don't look like a real gun except in photos, not in real life except to people who don't know what the hell they are talking about.

That wokman is an idiot and should be either behind bars or locked up in a mental institution along with you, you fucking moron.

Must suck to be buried by your own post. But you brought it on yourself.
Perhaps you should spend more time ruminating and less castigating.

I didn't get buried by anything, jack ass.

Prove your point or shut the fuck up, dumbass.

Finally, an eye witness to the events, thanks.

-- which was exactly my point to BowieKnife-Through-Head, a/k/a Superman who sees all from two states away.

And that's why I said "might". :thup:

Lol, pogo, you are just too freaking stupid.

The person who used violence against another person has the burden of proving that what they did was justified, and this woman has not done that, nor any of the knee-jerks supporting her.

Pogo, maybe you should take a critical thinking class.

:dig:

Looks like you'd better be careful around Pittsburgh. If you are carrying a gun, a citizen can decide you're probably going to rob or shoot someone, and can run over you with their car, just in case.

A woman did exactly that to a man who was walking along carrying what looked like a shotgun. Police have stated that they will not charge her for running over him.

I guess the 2nd amendment says you can keep and bear arms. It doesn't say people are forbidden to run over you if you do it. Of course, the Framers didn't know about cars in 1791.......

Why do I get the feeling there's more to this story?

BTW, the "gun" turns out to be an Airsoft fake gun, that only shoots little plastic pellets.

Oops.

----------------------------------------------------

Police: Aliquippa Woman Thwarts Robbery By Running Over Suspect « CBS Pittsburgh

Police: Aliquippa Woman Thwarts Robbery By Running Over Suspect

Reporting Christine D’Antonio
August 9, 2013 2:49 PM

ALIQUIPPA (KDKA) – Police say a Beaver County woman may have thwarted a robbery, by running over a suspect with her car.

It happened in the 2100 block of McMinn Street in Aliquippa. Aliquippa police say a witness saw Cameron White walking down a street carrying what appeared to be a sawed off shotgun. She called police, but noticed that White was heading in the direction of a group of children.

Police say she feared White was going to shoot the children, so she ran over him with her car.

White was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries. Police believe he was actually going to rob the Circle K mini-mart down the road and that she may have prevented the robbery.

They say White was carrying an airsoft pellet gun which had been sawed off to look like a shotgun, and the orange tip had been taken off.

The Beaver County District Attorney says they are not going to charge her with running White over.

Gee. Seems more guns isn't always the answer to much of anything.

And -

Arguing about who is at fault is pretty stupid when you consider that the idiot with the gun is dead.

BTW, the "gun" turns out to be an Airsoft fake gun, that only shoots little plastic pellets.

Oops.

There's actually LESS to this story. Less in the fact that the libtards aren't saying that this woman should have called 911 and waited for the police to do their J.O.B. The libtards aren't condemning her for "taking the law into her own hands".
Did this woman even have access to "the minority report" on this guy before she committed this crime?

:mm:

By the time she stopped to call 911, this man, if he had bad intentions, could have shot a dozen people. Would you prefer innocent people to have been gunned down?

Now that the incredulity is fading, we should probably as a few routine questions:

1.) How did she "know" he was going to shoot the children?

2.) If I walk down a street carrying my own shotgun (mine's real), am I fair game for any woman with a car?

3.) Why is the woman's act NOT "assault with a deadly weapon", and/or "attempted murder"?

1) Because that's what people carrying long guns in public places are likely doing.

2) Yes. Or man with a car. or "good guy with a gun."

3) That's how this sans-culottism business works.

Oops.

There's actually LESS to this story. Less in the fact that the libtards aren't saying that this woman should have called 911 and waited for the police to do their J.O.B. The libtards aren't condemning her for "taking the law into her own hands".
Did this woman even have access to "the minority report" on this guy before she committed this crime?

By the time she stopped to call 911, this man, if he had bad intentions, could have shot a dozen people. Would you prefer innocent people to have been gunned down?

Yes--I for one am highly in favor of gunning innocent people down.
If a few guilty ones get caught in the crossfire...:dunno:

She might not be charged with a crime but you can bet your ass that the guy with the plastic gun will own her house by the time the civil suits end.

Now that the incredulity is fading, we should probably as a few routine questions:

1.) How did she "know" he was going to shoot the children?

2.) If I walk down a street carrying my own shotgun (mine's real), am I fair game for any woman with a car?

3.) Why is the woman's act NOT "assault with a deadly weapon", and/or "attempted murder"?

Yup how she was not charged blows my mind.... So now we can just run over people if we think they might commit a crime? Open game on J-walkers I guess...

I guess he was lighter than a paper bag.

lol. wowzers. you guessed wrong:

Pittsburgh man run over and ear severed while headed to commit robbery

Looks like you'd better be careful around Pittsburgh. If you are carrying a gun, a citizen can decide you're probably going to rob or shoot someone, and can run over you with their car, just in case.

A woman did exactly that to a man who was walking along carrying what looked like a shotgun. Police have stated that they will not charge her for running over him.

I guess the 2nd amendment says you can keep and bear arms. It doesn't say people are forbidden to run over you if you do it. Of course, the Framers didn't know about cars in 1791.......

Oops.

Police: Aliquippa Woman Thwarts Robbery By Running Over Suspect « CBS Pittsburgh

ALIQUIPPA (KDKA) – Police say a Beaver County woman may have thwarted a robbery, by running over a suspect with her car.

It happened in the 2100 block of McMinn Street in Aliquippa. Aliquippa police say a witness saw Cameron White walking down a street carrying what appeared to be a sawed off shotgun. She called police, but noticed that White was heading in the direction of a group of children.

Police say she feared White was going to shoot the children, so she ran over him with her car.

White was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries. Police believe he was actually going to rob the Circle K mini-mart down the road and that she may have prevented the robbery.
They say White was carrying an airsoft pellet gun which had been sawed off to look like a shotgun, and the orange tip had been taken off.

The Beaver County District Attorney says they are not going to charge her with running White over.

You guys actually ever read these things?

:eusa_shifty:

I think the disagreement on this thread is indicative of the need for it to go to a trier of fact. If I were the one who gut run down and had to have surgery to reattach body parts, I think I would want it to be reviewed by someone other than the police.

the news video says he had a nylon mask in his pocket

and when interviewed said he was on his way to the circle K

he is being held in county on a 30 thousand dollar bail

For what? When did it become illegal to have a stocking cap and a toy gun? There has to be more to the story.

Last edited:

Oops.

Gee. Seems more guns isn't always the answer to much of anything.

And -

Arguing about who is at fault is pretty stupid when you consider that the idiot with the gun is dead.

He didn't have a gun, he had a toy. He isn't dead.

Oops.

He could have killed a dozen people with a toy gun. Got it. :rolleyes:

:banghead:

And you want to talk 'critical thinking skills' :rolleyes:

I think the disagreement on this thread is indicative of the need for it to go to a trier of fact. If I were the one who gut run down and had to have surgery to reattach body parts, I think I would want it to be reviewed by someone other than the police.

the news video says he had a nylon mask in his pocket

and when interviewed said he was on his way to the circle K

he is being held in county on a 30 thousand dollar bail

For what? When did it become illegal to have a stocking cap and a toy gun? There has to be more to the story.

morning Sunshine

we do not know the full details as of yet

the video says after the cops talked to him

he said he was on his way to the circle K

then it said he was held in county with a 30 grand bail

not really

but in the moment it may have appeared so

pull a toy gun on a cop and see what happens

Forum List

Back