Women have the right to control their own bodies.

Women just get stuck holding the bag. They don't get pregnant by themselves. Could we could include another party that perhaps should control themselves a little better, too?
You gotta open them legs first. Unless it is rape, they have the ultimate control. Sperm is cheap, eggs are precious.
Every sperm is sacred, a potential new life if allowed to follow it’s natural course in the right environment. That makes masturb action mass murder. M en need to learn to control their hands.
Me dumpin a nut in a sock and you lettin the guy who bought you three 'Jaeger Bombs' dump one in you have two drastically different outcomes.

A sperm, if allowed to continue in it’s natural environment will create a baby. You, jerking off in the bushes, are murdering millions of potential babies.

That's the dumbest goddamn defense of baby murder there is. Seriously
No. It is using exactly the same arguments you use to force women to carry an unwanted pregnancy.

700 women die during childbirth in America on average. (THE AVERAGE MURDER RATE IN CHICAGO)

An average of 680000 children are aborted in the US each year.

Don't give me the womans health/life risk BULLSHIT because the figures do not show the murder of unborn children correlate to the actual risk.

Criminal law is also clear about the second. It's murder. There should be no debate about this.
Our Constitution has proclaimed it is not murder, hence, your claim abortion is murder is technically a lie.
Murder is defined as the act of ending an innocent life. A fetus is alive. Therefore, it's murder.

"Murder" is defined as the "Illegal" taking of human life. Yet, even with that law, no woman has ever been convicted of murder for getting an abortion. Don't give up your day job to practice law.
Correct.

Murder is defined as the Illegal taking of person’s life entitled to Constitutional protections.

As a fact of law an embryo/fetus is not a ‘person,’ entitled to no such protections.

Let's be perfectly clear on one thing. This whole argument about abortion is not about whether a fetus is alive or not. It's about whether a person has a right to end that life. Medical science is clear about the first question. It's alive. Criminal law is also clear about the second. It's murder. There should be no debate about this.
Does the law allow someone to coopt another's body against their will?

Who asked you, bitch?

What ya going to do about it ya hypocritical Old Hag?

Again...you support abortion you're just as guilty of doing it. Burn in hell hag

So you want to force women to carry a pregnancy to full term, regardless of her wishes, but once a baby is actually born, you wish to damn them to burn in hell? Do you see no conflict in these to opinions?

Wtf are you trying to convey? That has absolutely nothing to do with my post newbie

It's right there in your post, just two up from this one.

"Again...you support abortion you're just as guilty of doing it. Burn in hell hag"

Your post, your words.

Earn your stripes, recognize who you're dealing with on this and get back ro me

Earn my stripes? LOL Give me a break.

Regardless of who you think you are, you clearly made the statement I asked about. What's the point in denying something that sitting right there in your own quote? It does nothing for your credibility.

I am not "you people." I am me. One person. Stick to my arguments or talk to someone else.
Men either have a say so in the issue or they don't. Which is it?
Men have equal responsibility, yes.
That's half the battle. No for the question that matters. If the MOTHER wants an abortion and the FATHER doesn't what do we do?

It's the woman's call given that it's her life and her health that is being put on the line.
Nonsensical gibberish

Resorting to insults in absence of a a valid response? Sad.

You gotta open them legs first. Unless it is rape, they have the ultimate control. Sperm is cheap, eggs are precious.
Every sperm is sacred, a potential new life if allowed to follow it’s natural course in the right environment. That makes masturb action mass murder. M en need to learn to control their hands.
Me dumpin a nut in a sock and you lettin the guy who bought you three 'Jaeger Bombs' dump one in you have two drastically different outcomes.

A sperm, if allowed to continue in it’s natural environment will create a baby. You, jerking off in the bushes, are murdering millions of potential babies.

No. It is using exactly the same arguments you use to force women to carry an unwanted pregnancy.
It's not an unwanted pregnancy. It's a human being.

Criminal law is also clear about the second. It's murder. There should be no debate about this.
Our Constitution has proclaimed it is not murder, hence, your claim abortion is murder is technically a lie.
Murder is defined as the act of ending an innocent life. A fetus is alive. Therefore, it's murder.

"Murder" is defined as the "Illegal" taking of human life. Yet, even with that law, no woman has ever been convicted of murder for getting an abortion. Don't give up your day job to practice law.
Correct.

Murder is defined as the Illegal taking of person’s life entitled to Constitutional protections.

As a fact of law an embryo/fetus is not a ‘person,’ entitled to no such protections.
Talking out of your ass again I see...

$2 million bond for man charged in accident that killed unborn child

There are THOUSANDS of cases like this one where the charge of MURDER is applied for the death of an UNBORN BABY.

go fuck yourself you uninformed twat

And if they controlled them a little better, we wouldn't need abortions.
Women just get stuck holding the bag. They don't get pregnant by themselves. Could we could include another party that perhaps should control themselves a little better, too?
That is hardly her point. Men can go beat off also.
Does this guy not know that eggs are flushed monthly during the menstrual cycle?
Eggs aren't a human being. Did you take biology in high school?

That's half the battle. No for the question that matters. If the MOTHER wants an abortion and the FATHER doesn't what do we do?

It's the woman's call given that it's her life and her health that is being put on the line.
Nonsensical gibberish

I supplied a valid response to THE BOARD. YOU are not worth the kernel of popcorn stuck between my teeth on movie night much less a dignified response so you too, can go fuck yourself

700 women die during childbirth in America on average. (THE AVERAGE MURDER RATE IN CHICAGO)

Don't give me the womans health/life risk BULLSHIT because the figures do not show the murder of unborn children correlate to the actual risk.

You state women die during (as a result of ) childbirth while denying it's a risk to life? Seriously?

This is without the figures on those who die during (and as a result of) pregnancy, before being able to give birth.

You people CONSTANTLY tell us it's none of our business. Based on that logic alone it is YOUR problem and yours alone no?
I am not "you people." I am me. One person. Stick to my arguments or talk to someone else.

So wait, it's a two person situation when it comes to the responsibility of caring for the baby, but when it comes to extinguishing the life of that baby, the mother has the sole decision?

Let's be perfectly clear on one thing. This whole argument about abortion is not about whether a fetus is alive or not. It's about whether a person has a right to end that life. Medical science is clear about the first question. It's alive. Criminal law is also clear about the second. It's murder. There should be no debate about this.
Does the law allow someone to coopt another's body against their will?
So you're saying the mother doesn't understand that sexual intercourse can result in pregnancy?

Nonsensical gibberish

I supplied a valid response to THE BOARD. YOU are not worth the kernel of popcorn stuck between my teeth on movie night much less a dignified response so you too, can go fuck yourself

On with the insults... Is that your strongest skill? A rational response appears to be above you pay grade.

So, you believe that a ten week old fetus is dead? Medical science says otherwise.
Medical science also does not call it a baby.
What else would you call it? At the moment of conception you had your own uniques human DNA which is exactly the same as you have now. It contained all the information of the person you would become, your hair color, your eye color, etc. You are as different today from the baby you were at the moment of your birth as that newborn baby was from the way it was at the moment of conception. For the first nine months of your life you were nurtured inside of your mother's body and then you were nurtured outside of her body for years more. Birth was no more than a marker of your progress from the moment of your conception to who and where you are today.

We all know it is a baby. We ask a pregnant woman about her baby, not about her fetus. The only time we call it a fetus is when we decide to kill it in an effort to dehumanize our intended victim to ease our consciences. If a woman wants an abortion, she should the character to acknowledge she wants to kill another human being.
Ever notice how liberals, when given a choice, always choose death for a fetus, then protest when a convicted murderer is about to be executed?

That is the funny thing isn’t it? You have no trouble executing people knowing some of them are likely innocent. I guess we aren’t so different after all.
That may be true, but 100% of all babies are innocent.
And this is 100 percent sophistry – no one is advocating killing babies.

And if they controlled them a little better, we wouldn't need abortions.
That is hardly her point. Men can go beat off also.
No, her point as is standard for split tails is to play the modern...independent woman... until some complication arises then play the damsel.
Western women are complete dog shit.

Well maybe if they did the dumb asses would make smarter choices?
No....lol! Who am I kidding?
Women were chattel for thousands of years for a reason. When it comes to responsible, adult, critically planned choices...they are complete shit sticks.

Until you are forced to take those risks, against your will...your opinion doesnt mean a whole lot.

U.S. Has The Worst Rate Of Maternal Deaths In The Developed World

NPR and ProPublica teamed up for a six-month long investigation on maternal mortality in the U.S. Among our key findings:

• More American women are dying of pregnancy-related complications than any other developed country. Only in the U.S. has the rate of women who die been rising.
  • There's a hodgepodge of hospital protocols for dealing with potentially fatal complications, allowing for treatable complications to become lethal.
  • Hospitals — including those with intensive care units for newborns — can be woefully unprepared for a maternal emergency.
  • Federal and state funding show only 6 percent of block grants for "maternal and child health" actually go to the health of mothers.
  • In the U.S, some doctors entering the growing specialty of maternal-fetal medicine were able to complete that training without ever spending time in a labor-delivery unit.

Until you are forced to take those risks, against your will...your opinion doesnt mean a whole lot.

U.S. Has The Worst Rate Of Maternal Deaths In The Developed World

NPR and ProPublica teamed up for a six-month long investigation on maternal mortality in the U.S. Among our key findings:

• More American women are dying of pregnancy-related complications than any other developed country. Only in the U.S. has the rate of women who die been rising.
  • There's a hodgepodge of hospital protocols for dealing with potentially fatal complications, allowing for treatable complications to become lethal.
  • Hospitals — including those with intensive care units for newborns — can be woefully unprepared for a maternal emergency.
  • Federal and state funding show only 6 percent of block grants for "maternal and child health" actually go to the health of mothers.
  • In the U.S, some doctors entering the growing specialty of maternal-fetal medicine were able to complete that training without ever spending time in a labor-delivery unit.
Who forced the woman to have sexual intercourse? You're promoting irresponsible behavior with human life at stake. How deplorable.

So wait, it's a two person situation when it comes to the responsibility of caring for the baby, but when it comes to extinguishing the life of that baby, the mother has the sole decision?

For better or worse, that's the way nature arranged it. Trust me, many women would be happy for men to bear that particular privilege. When men begin carrying babies, I'll be the first to defend their right to make the choice of whether or not to carry that pregnancy to full term.

A man's choice is who he chooses to have sex with, after the act, he no longer has the final say on what happens to a body he doesn't live in.

She has all the risk.

Forum List

Back