Worst Presidents of all Time:

Worst President of all time:

• Total voters
No, and Geoege W. Bush was the worst in modern era.

Because you dislike Trump does not mean you are correct.

George W. Bush put us into two major conflicts, saw the the worst collapse of our economy in modern era, and had too many scandals and even gave us John Roberts...

So if you think Trump is worse than George W. Bush then your hatred is too strong to see reality...
As much as I dislike Trump, he has not done anything as disastrous as Bush43.

History will judge 43 favorably.
As soon as those WMDs show up

He will be judged for lying to start a war that senselessly killed thousands of Americans

Leftist spin won’t stand the test of time.

There is no spin to almost ten thousand deaths due to his poor decisions

Your talking points have passed the expiration date.

As soon as those WMDs show up

He will be judged for lying to start a war that senselessly killed thousands of Americans

Leftist spin won’t stand the test of time.

There is no spin to almost ten thousand deaths due to his poor decisions

Your talking points have passed the expiration date.
Wrong

Sorry, couldn't vote; Trump not on your list .......
Trump's 1st term hasn't finished yet.

Trump = still the worst; thanks.

George W. Bush put us into two major conflicts, saw the the worst collapse of our economy in modern era, and had too many scandals and even gave us John Roberts...

So if you think Trump is worse than George W. Bush then your hatred is too strong to see reality...

No way. The mess that he made the Middle East into will forever weigh against him.

History will never forget the total fuck up that invading Iraq was

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

No way. The mess that he made the Middle East into will forever weigh against him.

Not to mention his destroying the economy

Just wait, you’ll see.

Thanks Barney Frank.

This poll leaves much to be desired.

No FDR, Lincoln, wtf, are you even American, motherfucker? WTF?!

And GFY for including Truman, because he was straight up.

You need to include Bush Sr. and Lincoln.
dat aint no list...jimma carta dinnent make the list? aint no list without the headliner

While I'm no fan of democommies, as anyone here can tell you, while Carter was largely ineffective and got little to nothing done, he at least was an honest and sincere man.

There is no question that Trump is easily the worst man temperamentally, intellectually and morally to be elected President

What will keep him from being the worst President is that Congress and the public do not trust what he says and will not support extreme executive plans

Interesting. Is today opposite day? How did you come to the conclusion Trump is intellectually lacking when he kicks your prog-asses each and every day? How come he's been able to accomplish so much?

So there's this guy Bill Clinton who took advantage of a VERY young woman in the oval office. I suppose Trump has done worse, just because you imagine so.

Just wait, you’ll see.

Nope. History will not whitewash the invasion of Iraq

There is no question that Trump is easily the worst man temperamentally, intellectually and morally to be elected President

What will keep him from being the worst President is that Congress and the public do not trust what he says and will not support extreme executive plans

Interesting. Is today opposite day? How did you come to the conclusion Trump is intellectually lacking when he kicks your prog-asses each and every day? How come he's been able to accomplish so much?

So there's this guy Bill Clinton who took advantage of a VERY young woman in the oval office. I suppose Trump has done worse, just because you imagine so.
JFK did much much worse than Clinton's Lewenski. Not that Clinton wasn't a draft dodging, lying coward of an asshole in many ways.

Just wait, you’ll see.

No need to “white wash.” History will look at the period in question dispassionately.

Lol
The Middle East has been a fuck up since the beginning of time, it certainly needs no help from anybody. You fucking retard

And yes we should not Have been involved in Iraq or Afghanistan.

If they are not fighting in the middle lease they’re unhappy, they’re unhappy all the time whether they’re fighting or not they live for fighting and killing each other there... That’s what Muslims do

Thanks Barney Frank.
Yes....it was an insignificant Congressman.....one of 435
Blame the gay guy

Just wait, you’ll see.

No need to “white wash.” History will look at the period in question dispassionately.

And they will see an invasion of a sovereign nation for no valid reason. They will see the entire region turned upside down by the removal of Saddam. They will see the damage done by ISIS, and will know ISIS existed because of our invasion of Iraq.

Just wait, you’ll see.

They will report of hubris and deceipt to justify senseless wars. They will report of the Bush domino theory where he Thought he could install democracies in key nations and watch as democracy dominates the region
They will report on misguided retaliation for 9-11

Thanks Barney Frank.
Yes....it was an insignificant Congressman.....one of 435
Blame the gay guy

Learn about what really happened. Don’t remain ignorant just because it suits your agenda.

I did not vote in the stupid poll as two of the worst presidents were not on that list. The worst is of cource Trump but Reagan is very close second. Reagan taught this country that the best government in the world is your enemy and all taxes are bad. So today we have a crumbling infrastructure because of this stupid ass thinking. We are in a new age now and the republican party is still trying to stay in the machine age. If you are not moving forward then you are really losing ground.

Forum List

Back