Would a European Heritage Month be Offensive?

Common European Heritage Racist?

• Euro Heritage Month OK

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Racist

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
For the answer to that we have only to look at the assholes trying to have straight pride parades. The purpose is not to celebrate anything but to exclude and condemn others.
You mean like a gay pride parade which excludes anyone that doesn't do buttsex?
Actually on second thought I hear that community is quite "inclusive" if it involves hot straight guys.

For the answer to that we have only to look at the assholes trying to have straight pride parades. The purpose is not to celebrate anything but to exclude and condemn others.
You mean like a gay pride parade which excludes anyone that doesn't do buttsex?
Actually on second thought I hear that community is quite "inclusive" if it involves hot straight guys.
Why do you care what gays think? Your kind is so insecure in your manhood you can't even stand the thought of gay people.

There is no one telling anyone that they cannot participate and have no right to be there.

Everyone was welcome at the straight-pride parade in Boston and some gays marched with them and were welcomed with open arms.

Here is a fun fact. LGBT organizations have told gay Jews to leave their "Israel gay pride" flags at home but have NO PROBLEM with Palestinian flags. How do you feel about that?

You people not exactly known for being inclusive.

You mean like harassing people in MAGA hats at restaurants and in the street, that sort of "inclusion"? Nobody and I mean NOBODY is as intolerant and exclusive than the left.

Attachments

• upload_2019-9-29_3-24-30.jpeg
    upload_2019-9-29_3-24-30.jpeg
    11.2 KB · Views: 19

Forum List

Back