....would Jesus have said it better?.....

Dang, Jesus is running Twitter now?

Far be it from me to offer lessons in religiosity.
I am flawed, and not worthy.......but, I do know that God is everywhere and knows all; he knows if a sparrow falls from the sky.
So, yeah, poster 101, you could say, in a sense, that Jesus is running Twitter.
As to why he is banning Don Trump from access, well, you have to take that up with God.
You might catch him at a local church.
He frequents them, I'm told.

Just sayin'.

I am flawed, and not worthy.......but, I do know that God is everywhere and knows all; he knows if a sparrow falls from the sky.
As to why he is banning Don Trump from access, well, you have to take that up with God.

Just sayin'.

Sure, I can see how you could get confused.

1617593835837.png

No wonder the Romans got upset about it burned Jerusalem to the ground and destroyed the temple.

For a good 'backgrounder' on all that hullaballoo you may want to watch 'Jesus Christ Superstar' again.
It fleshes out a lot of the missing pieces.
Plus it's got a beat you can dance to that your old St.James' doesn't.

IMHO

No wonder the Romans got upset about it burned Jerusalem to the ground and destroyed the temple.

For a good 'backgrounder' on all that hullaballoo you may want to watch 'Jesus Christ Superstar' again.
It fleshes out a lot of the missing pieces.
Plus it's got a beat you can dance to that your old St.James' doesn't.

IMHO

Dang, so you got intellygent from watching a movie?

Beings in the story of Jesus he went in after the money changers. If Jesus wasn't a fictional character he would be going after the bankers in this time.

If only Jesus hadn't raided the public treasury in order to feed those people.
Godless libs think Jesus formed a political action committee and lobbied the government in Rome to provide the bread

The president shouldn't be using tax payer money to make religious messages.

Dang, so you got intellygent from watching a movie?

In response:
First, my King James can be awfully dry. And conflicting.

Second, I watched JC Superstar strictly for purely prurient interest.
And too, my King James doesn't have shiny pictures.
So yours does?

Just sayin'.

Evidently you've never heard of free will.

Dumbass

Ah, poster Lass.........
Did Jesus use language like "Dumbass"?
Or, "stuttering f*ck"?

If he did, would you how us in your King James?
I ain't been a real diligent student of my King James ---- maybe I still could be?

At the risk of being repetitive, and with no wish to draw too fine a point, but.......but the OP was diligent in quoting the direct words of each of our most recent Presidents.
And did so with the hope that their very own words would indicate the character and the humanity of each.

So, SILass, how did that writer's 'comparative' technique work?
Each man showed what he is made of?

Ah, poster Lass.........
Did Jesus use language like "Dumbass"?
Or, "stuttering f*ck"?

If he did, would you how us in your King James?
I ain't been a real diligent student of my King James ---- maybe I still could be?

At the risk of being repetitive, and with no wish to draw too fine a point, but.......but the OP was diligent in quoting the direct words of each of our most recent Presidents.
And did so with the hope that their very own words would indicate the character and the humanity of each.

So, SILass, how did that writer's 'comparative' technique work?
Each man showed what he is made of?

Are you smoking something?

Trump is right...Jesus die for us all, even the crazy leftist that want to do harm...in fact especially them. I hope they in fact find their salvation maybe they won't want to harm the rest of us with their destructive policies.

I am not surprised Tweeter, the propagandist arm of the Fascist party, the DNC, would want to censor that message.

Xiden and Obama's message, which leaves out any mention of the fact that it's a Christian holiday, reminds me of how the NAZI's celebrated Easter....they took any meaning of the holiday out....https://research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/easter.htm

" We Germans celebrate Easter as a festival of spring, which has been passed down to us for millennia from the mists of German time.” There is no mention of Christianity.

Easter greetings today from our most recent Presidents:

• Joe Biden: “From our family to yours, we wish you health, hope, joy, and peace. Happy Easter, everyone!”

• Barack Obama: “This Easter, I hope we can all take some time to reflect on the blessings we enjoy and the hope we have for a brighter future,” the 44th president tweeted. “From our family to yours, have a safe and happy Easter.”

• Don Trump: ““Happy Easter to ALL, including the Radical Left CRAZIES who rigged our Presidential Election, and want to destroy our Country!”
.......................................................................................................................................

Which one did Twitter kick out?
Which one does Twitter say they ain't letting back in?
What would Jesus say?

If anybody wants links to the above, well, tonight, Easter Sunday night, Google is full of 'em.

That was classic. Trump nailed it

You'll get over it

'Get over it'?......Get over your inability to back up your claims?
Oh hell yeah, Lass, that's easybreezy.
After all, this is merely entertainment for my avatar.

But, more importantly, it is your avatar that is more of a concern.
Right now, and I am reluctant to say it so bluntly, but your avatar is more and more developing a reputation as the noisy....but empty....drum. Meaning, there seemingly is no there there.
You can't, or you refuse, or you simply don't offer the members here any assurance that you know what you are talking about.
Hence, it is a tad challenging to take your avatar seriously, to think it is nothing but a frivolous silly persona that you voluntarily adopted.

That's kinda sad.
Bigly.

No offense intended.

You'll get over it

'Get over it'?......Get over your inability to back up your claims?
Oh hell yeah, Lass, that's easybreezy.
After all, this is merely entertainment for my avatar.

But, more importantly, it is your avatar that is more of a concern.
Right now, and I am reluctant to say it so bluntly, but your avatar is more and more developing a reputation as the noisy....but empty....drum. Meaning, there seemingly is no there there.
You can't, or you refuse, or you simply don't offer the members here any assurance that you know what you are talking about.
Hence, it is a tad challenging to take your avatar seriously, to think it is nothing but a frivolous silly persona that you voluntarily adopted.

That's kinda sad.
Bigly.

No offense intended.

Don't edit my post to suit your lame comment

Forum List

Back