🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Would Trump do the unthinkable and go to war with North Korea?

Any time you want to go at it I'm game.
I never live in fear... but when you have two volatile, maniacle lunatics with nuclear weapons it's time to take pause.

Yes, we see how well that "PAUSE" and "negotiations" worked since Jimmy Carter was too timid to do anything either. Remember our captives during the Carter administration, his tactics failed there as well.

How did petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama's actions work? I mean other than giving North Korea the time and space to complete work on their nuclear weapon program and their Missiles.

I understand that you are beside yourself that President Donald Trump's tactic WORKED in a remarkably short period of time. Suck it up and admit that President Trump was right.

Is it over? Certainly not. But we have seen what does get the attention of Kim Jung-un.

In what way did Trump's "tactics" work, exactly? Are you basing that on North Korea not actually attacking Guam? Are you saying that without Trump's threats of fire and fury, North Korea would have attacked?
I think, he would've tried to ring Guam in rockets as a show of strength.

Kim Jong Un would have done that? What, exactly, do you base that opinion on? North Korea has been making threats against the US through multiple presidential administrations without following through. Why do you think they would have actually done something THIS time, if not for Trump's threat?
He's done a lot working his way towards that firing rockets into the ocean, over Japan, etc. Stop playing stupid. Kim finds the red line and steps over it and dares you to do something about it.

Again, what makes you think that now would be different from every other threat North Korea has made and not followed up on in the last couple of decades? Sure, NK has been trying to improve its weapons program for years, but again, why is it only now you believe the threat to be real? Perhaps attacking the continental US has been out of reach, but NK could have reached other targets before now. What would make this particular threat have been more than the normal sabre-rattling, if not for Trump?

Yes, we see how well that "PAUSE" and "negotiations" worked since Jimmy Carter was too timid to do anything either. Remember our captives during the Carter administration, his tactics failed there as well.

How did petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama's actions work? I mean other than giving North Korea the time and space to complete work on their nuclear weapon program and their Missiles.

I understand that you are beside yourself that President Donald Trump's tactic WORKED in a remarkably short period of time. Suck it up and admit that President Trump was right.

Is it over? Certainly not. But we have seen what does get the attention of Kim Jung-un.

In what way did Trump's "tactics" work, exactly? Are you basing that on North Korea not actually attacking Guam? Are you saying that without Trump's threats of fire and fury, North Korea would have attacked?

Kim Jong Un would have done that? What, exactly, do you base that opinion on? North Korea has been making threats against the US through multiple presidential administrations without following through. Why do you think they would have actually done something THIS time, if not for Trump's threat?
He's done a lot working his way towards that firing rockets into the ocean, over Japan, etc. Stop playing stupid. Kim finds the red line and steps over it and dares you to do something about it.

Again, what makes you think that now would be different from every other threat North Korea has made and not followed up on in the last couple of decades? Sure, NK has been trying to improve its weapons program for years, but again, why is it only now you believe the threat to be real? Perhaps attacking the continental US has been out of reach, but NK could have reached other targets before now. What would make this particular threat have been more than the normal sabre-rattling, if not for Trump?
I think he would think it would make a great demonstration to hit the waters outside of Guam. I believe he wouldn't try to hit Guam, but with their aiming technology they might hit it by accident.

I think he would think it would make a great demonstration to hit the waters outside of Guam. I believe he wouldn't try to hit Guam, but with their aiming technology they might hit it by accident.

That still isn't answering why you think North Korea would actually follow up on a threat now when they have not in the past.

That still isn't answering why you think North Korea would actually follow up on a threat now when they have not in the past.
But he has in the past. He threatened to keep firing missiles, he keeps firing missiles.

But he has in the past. He threatened to keep firing missiles, he keeps firing missiles.

You're using a different version of threat than I am. ;)

If we go to war with North Korea 100% China will not sit idle. Now let's see where those tough shit talk will lead us.

http://www.newsweek.com/china-north-korea-preemptive-strike-649802?amp=1

CHINA WOULD JOIN FORCES WITH NORTH KOREA IF U.S. LAUNCHES PRE-EMPTIVE STRIKE
By Jason Le Miere On Friday, August 11, 2017 - 10:50

China will remain neutral if North Korea fires missiles at United States territory first, but should the U.S. launch a pre-emptive strike, as it has suggested it might, North Korea’s chief ally would come to the North’s aide. While not direct government policy, that verdict of how the country should react amid the unfolding nuclear threats from the U.S. and North Korea is contained in an editorial in the influential Communist Party–run Global Times newspaper Friday.

Now that's just silly. What in the world would make anyone think that following a preemptive strike there would be any NK left to aid?

Really. I'm very sure you don't know what you are talking about dude. What your are trying to imply is nuke the whole North Korea ----- millions will die in a matter of hours. If sick Trump will do that you are looking at WW3.

What preemptive strikes that they are taking about are surgical bombings of missile launch pads, ammunition depo, military installations, bunkers and known underground military tunnels.

Use of nukes or convention weapons are both equally acts of war and might be used in a preemptive strike. Our issues with NK are nukes, ICBMs, and NK's insane little gnome dictator. Any preemptive strike's purpose would be to take out those targets and neither of us knows if conventional weapons can do the job that needs to be done. I would guess not.

imageedit_4079_4544099140-300x208.jpg

In short you still don't know what you are talking about.

Tell me: what should have Hillary done exactly about NK?
That is the problem. Liberals have no idea how to confront real tyrants. Appease Iran by sending billions. Appease NK by sending food and oil. Always terrified of a real confrontation. No idea what to do except give stuff away they didn't earn. It works at home for them, so they thought it would work on crazy dictators. All of you were wrong.
Trust me I noticed you didn't answer my question about what she SHOULD have done. It's because you don't know you dumb tree.
She and Obama should have prevented this. They were focused on the wrong things. Too busy cutting and running, increasing punitive taxes and screwing hard working Americans
That still doesn't amwer what they SHOULD have done. Just admit you can't answer the question.
Stick THIS up your ass pal:
President Trump called the Pervert's bluff and the Pervert blinked.
North Korea Backs Off Guam Missile-Attack Threat

No dude.
Kim has threatened his neighboring countries several times then back off. So what's new?
Trump sent a massive armada with a very tough rhetoric against little boy Kim. But didn't do a squat after armada reached Korean Peninsula. A big colossal BLUFF he showed to the world.

So what war did I missed in last 8 years?

Our troops are now in the southern part of the Philippines helping Philippine army fighting insurgents sent by Trump. Is that mean we are at war?

All the wrist and hand slapping that the US and the UN did for the last 20 plus years has done absolutely nothing to deter N. Korea.

If Obama was President, he would tell N. Korea that he is really, really, really, really upset with them. That would be all. Then if they bombed Guam, then Obama would have been even MORE upset! Imagine the fear!

That's very funny.
When Putin pissed off Obama------ Great Obama punished Putin with crippling economic sanctions, installed new missile system in Poland next to Putin ass, largest military exercise June 2016 called Anaconda next to Putin ass. Sent largest number of US military personnel and heavy military equipments to neighboring countries of Putin.
Kicked out Russian diplomats and confiscated 2 Russian compounds. Putin is so scared that he waited for a weak president before he did anything.

Putin ordered 755 US diplomats out Russia by September 1 this year. A slapped in the face. Weakling Trump said *Thank You*. What an embarrassment as always. I bet you 100% weakling Trump will not do anything to retaliate.
Putin ordered Trump to abandon the only friends of US in Syria. In a blink weakling Trump just folded. What do you think our allies are thinking? Weak.

Do you think those tough rhetoric helps? Normally a leader with minimal experience like Boy Scout leader will try to calm the the situation NOT escalate.

What exactly did Putin do to piss off the Barrypuppet's masters? He allowed Crimea to be annexed to Russia instead of casting their lot with the E.U and the criminal IMF bankers that wanted control of the Peninsula after the illegal coup of the Ukraine. He further pissed off Barrypuppet's masters by kicking the ass of the proxy army known as ISIS that is being funded by the CIA, MI5/MI6, Saudi intel and the Mossad while using Qatar and Turkey as conduits to funnel weapons to them.
Charmin certainly doesn't know much......

Didn't I told that you are racist piece of dog shit?
Didn't I told you---- I will not put up with your conspiracy crap?
Didn't I told you----- I will let you know if and when you are qualified to talk to me?
Now go pay your taxes. Then come back to me when you know what you are talking about.

I only read first sentence of your post. Consider yourself lucky that I did not ignored your post.

charwin95
You have a real way with words.

Dale Smith
what he/she said.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Too much red wine during flights.

If we go to war with North Korea 100% China will not sit idle. Now let's see where those tough shit talk will lead us.

http://www.newsweek.com/china-north-korea-preemptive-strike-649802?amp=1

CHINA WOULD JOIN FORCES WITH NORTH KOREA IF U.S. LAUNCHES PRE-EMPTIVE STRIKE
By Jason Le Miere On Friday, August 11, 2017 - 10:50

China will remain neutral if North Korea fires missiles at United States territory first, but should the U.S. launch a pre-emptive strike, as it has suggested it might, North Korea’s chief ally would come to the North’s aide. While not direct government policy, that verdict of how the country should react amid the unfolding nuclear threats from the U.S. and North Korea is contained in an editorial in the influential Communist Party–run Global Times newspaper Friday.

Now that's just silly. What in the world would make anyone think that following a preemptive strike there would be any NK left to aid?

Really. I'm very sure you don't know what you are talking about dude. What your are trying to imply is nuke the whole North Korea ----- millions will die in a matter of hours. If sick Trump will do that you are looking at WW3.

What preemptive strikes that they are taking about are surgical bombings of missile launch pads, ammunition depo, military installations, bunkers and known underground military tunnels.

Use of nukes or convention weapons are both equally acts of war and might be used in a preemptive strike. Our issues with NK are nukes, ICBMs, and NK's insane little gnome dictator. Any preemptive strike's purpose would be to take out those targets and neither of us knows if conventional weapons can do the job that needs to be done. I would guess not.

imageedit_4079_4544099140-300x208.jpg

In short you still don't know what you are talking about.

And why exactly would anyone believe that you do? I think you must be living proof that its easy to talk shit with only your imagination to go on.

That is the problem. Liberals have no idea how to confront real tyrants. Appease Iran by sending billions. Appease NK by sending food and oil. Always terrified of a real confrontation. No idea what to do except give stuff away they didn't earn. It works at home for them, so they thought it would work on crazy dictators. All of you were wrong.
Trust me I noticed you didn't answer my question about what she SHOULD have done. It's because you don't know you dumb tree.
She and Obama should have prevented this. They were focused on the wrong things. Too busy cutting and running, increasing punitive taxes and screwing hard working Americans
That still doesn't amwer what they SHOULD have done. Just admit you can't answer the question.

No dude.
Kim has threatened his neighboring countries several times then back off. So what's new?
Trump sent a massive armada with a very tough rhetoric against little boy Kim. But didn't do a squat after armada reached Korean Peninsula. A big colossal BLUFF he showed to the world.
Against my wishes, Trump, and America, are willing to give Kim handouts and appease him if he'd only stop making rockets. They don't want to remove him from power. They don't want to deal with feeding and supporting Kims people. They aren't interested in building a regime.

I want all bad guys to die.

No dude.
Against my wishes, Trump, and America, are willing to give Kim handouts and appease him if he'd only stop making rockets. They don't want to remove him from power. They don't want to deal with feeding and supporting Kims people. They aren't interested in building a regime.

I want all bad guys to die.
And years from now.............we'll say we should have dealt with him when he only had 60 or so possible Nukes...........and now he has thousands...........why didn't we deal with it then.......................................

It only progresses to worse situations.........................but appeasement must rule the day.

Kim Jung-un retracted his threat to fire four rockets with each to land within 20 miles of Guam.

President Donald Trump won this battle but it is a long war.

Are you living in a separate world?

Because he has detonated at least five nuclear bombs and launched dozens of rockets with each being more successful than the last. Intelligence has also determined that North Korea has made more progress than expected and believe they have miniaturized a warhead to fit on a rocket.

In the past, none of that was possible.

Ignorance is bliss is it not?

At first, like many of ours, they could not get off the launch pad. Now they have put a satellite and launched several going far enough to reach U.S. soil.

If someone threatens to shot me, and I know for a fact that he is not carrying a gun, but I have a knife, I'm not concerned. However, if he fires off a couple of rounds in my direction, then I get concerned and try to figure if I am more or less than 21 feet from my opponent.

Forum List

Back