Would you be a cop in todays America?

I think when someone tells whoppers, like broken orbital bones that weren't, or claiming that they politely asked them to walk on the sidewalk seconds before getting an alert that these were the store robbers, I would look at that a bit askonse.

And you base what you think about the statements according to what you already thought about the statements ... And absent of what was actually provided in evidence.

The physician's report didn't include orbital fractures ... And Wilson didn't indicate he received orbital fractures in testimony. The police report did not describe orbital fractures. Orbital fractures were not presented as evidence under review. **

The timeline of events as you chose to describe them above is not consistent with what was entered as evidence and corroborated by witnesses.

Edit:
**Why don't you do yourself a solid ... And Google the orbital fracture argument so you can properly understand that it has nothing to do with the evidence actually presented.

Last edited:
No, because I'd prefer to do something that benefits people in the market, rather than being a leech on their productive activity.

Fair enough. But without cops...that free market business of yours? 50 Michael Browns would come in, steal your product, kill you, and rape your female employees.

But its ok...keep trashing some of the people, along with the military, that makes your life of comfort possible.

Can you imagine in your wildest hallucinations, any of the sissy leftists who post here, working as a cop for a single day in America's urban jungles? Bwaaa Haaaa Haaaa Haaaa!!
I'm a Democrat and an Afghanistan war veteran.

Imagine that.

What type of policing did the forces us to stop the thugs in Kabul and Baghdad? Hug it out? Of course not. Its a far different scale. But trying to maintain order in a population which had a small but violent element....can only be accomplished by tough, uncompromising men with guns. You should know that.

Can you imagine in your wildest hallucinations, any of the sissy leftists who post here, working as a cop for a single day in America's urban jungles? Bwaaa Haaaa Haaaa Haaaa!!

Imagine that.

What type of policing did the forces us to stop the thugs in Kabul and Baghdad? Hug it out? Of course not. Its a far different scale. But trying to maintain order in a population which had a small but violent element....can only be accomplished by tough, uncompromising men with guns. You should know that.
It's interesting you mention that.

Our ROE were far more restricted than how the Ferguson cops were allowed to conduct themselves during the protests.

We have to go through escalation of force when dealing with people - shout, shove, show, shoot. I saw at least one cop pointing a weapon at unarmed protesters. That would have at least gotten you an Article 15.

I think people have really just become so accustomed to the militarization of our police force that they expect it nowadays, and see nothing wrong with it.

Imagine that.

It's interesting you mention that.

Our ROE were far more restricted than how the Ferguson cops were allowed to conduct themselves during the protests.

We have to go through escalation of force when dealing with people - shout, shove, show, shoot. I saw at least one cop pointing a weapon at unarmed protesters. That would have at least gotten you an Article 15.

I think people have really just become so accustomed to the militarization of our police force that they expect it nowadays, and see nothing wrong with it.

So tell me one-who-talks-of-the-dreaded-Article, did you lose your balls to an IED? Is that why you're a democrat?

And you base what you think about the statements according to what you already thought about the statements ... And absent of what was actually provided in evidence.

The physician's report didn't include orbital fractures ... And Wilson didn't indicate he received orbital fractures in testimony. The police report did not describe orbital fractures. Orbital fractures were not presented as evidence under review. **

The timeline of events as you chose to describe them above is not consistent with what was entered as evidence and corroborated by witnesses.

Well, actually, it is.. Go back and ready Officer Fife's testimony. He politely told them to get on the sidewalk and then got a radio message that they were the store robbers, which is why he backed up and nearly ran them over.

In Johnson's testimony, He told them to get the fuck off the street, and then backed up when they didn't comply.

The latter sounds a lot more credible, frankly. If you just found out these were possible robbers, trying to intimidate them doesn't sound like a good idea. It does sound right if you were about to put a smackdown on a couple of mouthy kids who weren't respecting your authority.

respectcartman.jpg

Who the fuck would do.this job anymore? And how do we control the criminals if GOOD people stop applying to this career?

Yeah, fair questions.

If you're a white cop, all it takes now to have your life ruined is for someone to make a racial accusation.

Just an accusation. Then the PC Police (ironic name, huh?) take it from there.

Your career, your life, you family's safety, all at grave risk every fucking day, all for their political gain.

Well, actually, it is.. Go back and ready Officer Fife's testimony. He politely told them to get on the sidewalk and then got a radio message that they were the store robbers, which is why he backed up and nearly ran them over.

In Johnson's testimony, He told them to get the fuck off the street, and then backed up when they didn't comply.

The latter sounds a lot more credible, frankly. If you just found out these were possible robbers, trying to intimidate them doesn't sound like a good idea. It does sound right if you were about to put a smackdown on a couple of mouthy kids who weren't respecting your authority.

Neither piece of testimony indicates why the officer instructed the suspects to get out of the street. If your sole objection to the act is based in who was stupid in the situation ... I think Michael Brown wins that award ... So did the Grand Jury.

Dorian Johnson had already been charged with providing false information to police officers ... And was credited with providing numerous statements inconsistent with the physical evidence. The prosecutor is currently investigating indicting Dorian Johnson on perjury charges.

Last edited:
Good gosh...im glad im out of LE. Dont know if I could do it today.

Ambushes. People hating you for what you do...or dont do...just damned if you do or dont. People hating you but calling 911 in a panic when they're in danger.

People calling you to discipline their children. Suicidal people murdering cops.

People thinking the "serve" part is like how a waitresses or butler serves...like you must coddle their every gripe.

One mistake or stressful event away from going from anonymous random middle class policeman earning 40k a year....to a national enemy of half the country and even having terrorists overseas commenting on you.

Shitty hours. Usually mediocre pay. Stress. Hated by errbody.

Who the fuck would do.this job anymore? And how do we control the criminals if GOOD people stop applying to this career?
In the end, that is how I felt about teaching.

Only the last two years though.

Is self defense a bad apple?

You cop haters were SO emotionally invested in your lust to see a cop jailed. You cant accept the truth now.

Actually, reading the "evidence" hasn't changed my mind. what I saw was a lot of self-serving statements that frankly would make me roll my eyes in disbelief if I read them in a fiction story.

So what we are to beleive here is that a guy who just knocked over a corner store was going to draw attention to himself by verbally abusing a cop.
Nothing ever changes your mind.

And you don't know much about dumbass kids either, it seems.

Ambushes. People hating you for what you do...or dont do...just damned if you do or dont. People hating you but calling 911 in a panic when they're in danger.

People calling you to discipline their children. Suicidal people murdering cops.

People thinking the "serve" part is like how a waitresses or butler serves...like you must coddle their every gripe.

One mistake or stressful event away from going from anonymous random middle class policeman earning 40k a year....to a national enemy of half the country and even having terrorists overseas commenting on you.

For many being a LEO is a calling, not a job and picks the person not the other way around, for the good ones that is.

Again, if your profession doesn't clean up the bad apples like Darren Wilson, you won't get the respect you deserve.

You have no proof whatsoever that Wilson is a "bad apple. All you have is your fantasy world.

The testimony from eye witnesses even under the pressure of their own black community and the liberal nut jobs, supported his version.

Of course a liberal will claim all of those that supported Wilsons version were all "uncle Toms."

Is self defense a bad apple?

You cop haters were SO emotionally invested in your lust to see a cop jailed. You cant accept the truth now.

Actually, reading the "evidence" hasn't changed my mind. what I saw was a lot of self-serving statements that frankly would make me roll my eyes in disbelief if I read them in a fiction story.

So what we are to beleive here is that a guy who just knocked over a corner store was going to draw attention to himself by verbally abusing a cop.
Nothing ever changes your mind.

And you don't know much about dumbass kids either, it seems.

Ignorant people wallow in their ignorance, Joe is a self serving liberal that ignores the facts and believes his biased blather.

For many being a LEO is a calling, not a job and picks the person not the other way around, for the good ones that is.
Same with teaching.

Only voices in the head can compel one to be a teacher or a cop.

Forum List

Back