Would you be a cop in todays America?

A petition means nothing, special prosecutors have proven for a long time that they are biased and no different than any other prosecutor.

Why did the witnesses lie in favor of Wilson? No reason to, so I assume they are telling the truth.

It also looks like the smarter people saw through all the BS and did not indict.

They didn't support Wilson, that's the point. Did you even look at the chart?

You haven't offered a single factual cogent post to this thread yet.
Nor have you offered a substantive rebuttal.
So you have to resort to the hate card.
Your posts are nothing but rhetoric and it never changes.
I have no clue what a storm front is...other than a weather term.
Now, if you dare, please submit an example of ant post I have made that is 'hateful'..
This I must see.

Yeah, Okay, Gruppenfuhrer, we all know that you have no idea what StormFront is.

You are an evil vindctive individual.
BTW. I believe that in the eyes of the law, Wilson has done nothing wrong. So, if he wished, he could reinstate as a patrol officer.
In fact, he is STILL employed by the city of Ferguson.
And the fun part is, you will to live with it......While you are chewing nails and spitting fire.

Actually, he's already resigned his position. Obviously, his own bosses don't want to put him back out on the street for some reason.

But, seriously civil suits, federal investigations, we need to make this guy's life so miserable that he serves as an example to the next guy who decides he's going to teach that uppity negro a lesson.

No way...

... too much second-guessing by those who don't take into account...

... the reality of the situation nor the 'heat of the moment' cops (or others for that matter) face.

A petition means nothing, special prosecutors have proven for a long time that they are biased and no different than any other prosecutor.

Why did the witnesses lie in favor of Wilson? No reason to, so I assume they are telling the truth.

It also looks like the smarter people saw through all the BS and did not indict.

They didn't support Wilson, that's the point. Did you even look at the chart?
Again, people,that saw all the evidence, that had to sort through the BS! Found that the people that supported Wilson's story, had nothing to gain and everything to lose.

The Grand Jury did not indict, but this over and you lost, don't go away mad, just go away. Next time go with the facts and. You will fair better.

You are an evil vindctive individual.
BTW. I believe that in the eyes of the law, Wilson has done nothing wrong. So, if he wished, he could reinstate as a patrol officer.
In fact, he is STILL employed by the city of Ferguson.
And the fun part is, you will to live with it......While you are chewing nails and spitting fire.

Actually, he's already resigned his position. Obviously, his own bosses don't want to put him back out on the street for some reason.

But, seriously civil suits, federal investigations, we need to make this guy's life so miserable that he serves as an example to the next guy who decides he's going to teach that uppity negro a lesson.

He resigned, he was not let go or fired.

Make a guys life miserable because you think so? Glad your uneducated opinion doesn't count for anything.

Good gosh...im glad im out of LE. Dont know if I could do it today.

Ambushes. People hating you for what you do...or dont do...just damned if you do or dont. People hating you but calling 911 in a panic when they're in danger.

People calling you to discipline their children. Suicidal people murdering cops.

People thinking the "serve" part is like how a waitresses or butler serves...like you must coddle their every gripe.

One mistake or stressful event away from going from anonymous random middle class policeman earning 40k a year....to a national enemy of half the country and even having terrorists overseas commenting on you.

Shitty hours. Usually mediocre pay. Stress. Hated by errbody.

Who the fuck would do.this job anymore? And how do we control the criminals if GOOD people stop applying to this career?

I guess, for me, it would depend on the police department and its geographical location. I wouldn't want to be a white cop in an inner-city environment. My life would be in danger based purely on the color of my skin and my good intentions would go completely unnoticed.

Chicago may have the right idea: let the gangster-ridden streets become totally lawless, murder zones. Why waste time trying to help a community that doesn't want help?

I wouldn't mind being a cop in a predominantly white, working class, law-abiding part of town. I realize that my statement is politically correct but to hell with political correctness. That frivolous mentality is part of the problem.

There will be no civil suit. Nor will there be any federal prosecution. There has only been further division. Which isn't all bad.

I would never be a cop and turn on society...

But you have no problem being in a society that turns on cops?

Memo: Cops are a very important part of society. Their job is tough and unpopular but necessary. The first thing you're going to do when someone is breaking into your home is call the cops (since I doubt that you have a gun for self-protection).

Again, people,that saw all the evidence, that had to sort through the BS! Found that the people that supported Wilson's story, had nothing to gain and everything to lose.

The Grand Jury did not indict, but this over and you lost, don't go away mad, just go away. Next time go with the facts and. You will fair better.

Like I said, guy, only a matter of time before this farce gets corrected.

Why do you think Wilson resigned? He's hoping this goes away.

Memo: Cops are a very important part of society. Their job is tough and unpopular but necessary. The first thing you're going to do when someone is breaking into your home is call the cops (since I doubt that you have a gun for self-protection).
You assume that which you do not know.
I own weapons, I own a martial arts mind, I have no need for cops as I live 17 miles from a cop station.....They have never helped me and I have never called them for help...

Killing another human is a traumatic experience, then given the hostility that he will face...not a bad decision to resign.

I know you dislike facts over your opinion, there is no "correction" in the future, but you can cry for awhile over this.

There will be no civil suit. Nor will there be any federal prosecution. There has only been further division. Which isn't all bad.

There will absolutely be a civil suit.

As for a civil rights action, the DOJ is already investigating the FPD as a whole.

Yeah, the DOJ is going to arrest Scott Walker, and George Zimmerman any day now. We can now also wait for the arrest of Wilson. You live in a real dream world.

Because he doesn't want his family murdered by feral thugs, maybe!

You assume that which you do not know.
I own weapons, I own a martial arts mind, I have no need for cops as I live 17 miles from a cop station.....They have never helped me and I have never called them for help...
Same here.

I'll call them to call the coroner, because I'll never get any help out here.

Forum List

Back