Would you be a cop in todays America?

There will be no civil suit. Nor will there be any federal prosecution. There has only been further division. Which isn't all bad.

There will absolutely be a civil suit.

As for a civil rights action, the DOJ is already investigating the FPD as a whole.

Yeah, the DOJ is going to arrest Scott Walker, and George Zimmerman any day now. We can now also wait for the arrest of Wilson. You live in a real dream world.
Remember when Romney was going to have to forfeit the Republican nomination because he was going to jail for income tax evasion?

Or, was it for murdering his dog?

Leftist hysterics are hard to keep up with.

Killing another human is a traumatic experience, then given the hostility that he will face...not a bad decision to resign.

I know you dislike facts over your opinion, there is no "correction" in the future, but you can cry for awhile over this.

Uh, yeah, guy there will be a correction, although I suspect this guy might eat his gun before we get there.

Remember when Romney was going to have to forfeit the Republican nomination because he was going to jail for income tax evasion?

Or, was it for murdering his dog?

Leftist hysterics are hard to keep up with.

I don't remember anyone saying either of those things...

What we did say was that Romney was an awful candidate and he was going to lose

And he did.

Wilson didn't want to put his family or other cops at risk.

So he did what he had to do.

Hopefully white cops will stay away from such situations in the future, it's not worth it.

Is there a scenario where that was worth it? I mean, I know that you wingnuts have spent a lot of time demonizing Brown and such, but frankly, do you really think some stolen cheap cigars were worth instigating a fatal confrontation?

Killing another human is a traumatic experience, then given the hostility that he will face...not a bad decision to resign.

I know you dislike facts over your opinion, there is no "correction" in the future, but you can cry for awhile over this.

Uh, yeah, guy there will be a correction, although I suspect this guy might eat his gun before we get there.

You are only hoping, just as you are hoping someone takes Zimmerman out.

There won't be a correction unless the Feds come in and I don't think that will happen. Again, see Walker and Zimmerman.

There won't be a correction unless the Feds come in and I don't think that will happen. Again, see Walker and Zimmerman.

I never thought Walker's thing was a big deal, so I'm not sure where you are going with that.

Zimmerman and Wilson, though. those suckers are going down.

I never thought Walker's thing was a big deal, so I'm not sure where you are going with that.

Zimmerman and Wilson, though. those suckers are going down.

Keep smoking the crack, you have provided no reason that either would go down.

Hopefully white cops will stay away from such situations in the future, it's not worth it.

Is there a scenario where that was worth it? I mean, I know that you wingnuts have spent a lot of time demonizing Brown and such, but frankly, do you really think some stolen cheap cigars were worth instigating a fatal confrontation?

No, the white cop should have seen that it was a black person and headed the other way.

They should know by now that people like you will go after them and destroy their lives if you have any excuse to.

From now on, all a black person has to do now is accuse, and they know you will jump, no questions asked.

Fuck it, get out of there. Let someone else deal with it.

I would never be a cop and turn on society...

But you have no problem being in a society that turns on cops?

Memo: Cops are a very important part of society. Their job is tough and unpopular but necessary. The first thing you're going to do when someone is breaking into your home is call the cops (since I doubt that you have a gun for self-protection).
You assume that which you do not know.
I own weapons, I own a martial arts mind, I have no need for cops as I live 17 miles from a cop station.....They have never helped me and I have never called them for help...

Then I don't suppose you'd mind if an old lady called the cops if someone was breaking into her home or are you willing to go to her rescue with your "martial arts mind?"

I don't know, do you think the Gentle Giant would do it again for the cigars?

Stealing cigars, ignoring orders and attacking a police officer are indications that he was a "victim".

Good gosh...im glad im out of LE. Dont know if I could do it today.

Ambushes. People hating you for what you do...or dont do...just damned if you do or dont. People hating you but calling 911 in a panic when they're in danger.

People calling you to discipline their children. Suicidal people murdering cops.

People thinking the "serve" part is like how a waitresses or butler serves...like you must coddle their every gripe.

One mistake or stressful event away from going from anonymous random middle class policeman earning 40k a year....to a national enemy of half the country and even having terrorists overseas commenting on you.

Shitty hours. Usually mediocre pay. Stress. Hated by errbody.

Who the fuck would do.this job anymore? And how do we control the criminals if GOOD people stop applying to this career?
Nonsense.

As is the case with other professions, law enforcement officers are ultimately responsible for their actions.

If a law enforcement officer looks to blame the victim or other circumstances beyond himself, then he was likely not fit to be in law enforcement in the first place.

Good gosh...im glad im out of LE. Dont know if I could do it today.

Ambushes. People hating you for what you do...or dont do...just damned if you do or dont. People hating you but calling 911 in a panic when they're in danger.

People calling you to discipline their children. Suicidal people murdering cops.

People thinking the "serve" part is like how a waitresses or butler serves...like you must coddle their every gripe.

One mistake or stressful event away from going from anonymous random middle class policeman earning 40k a year....to a national enemy of half the country and even having terrorists overseas commenting on you.

Shitty hours. Usually mediocre pay. Stress. Hated by errbody.

Who the fuck would do.this job anymore? And how do we control the criminals if GOOD people stop applying to this career?

Not today!

That whole "Gentle Giant" crap is a misnomer for the deceased gangsta bully-thug.

Last edited:
Hmmm, the deceased gangsta bully-thug initiated the confrontation. Too bad for him that you cannot ask him if those cigars were worth it.

No, the white cop should have seen that it was a black person and headed the other way.

They should know by now that people like you will go after them and destroy their lives if you have any excuse to.

From now on, all a black person has to do now is accuse, and they know you will jump, no questions asked.

Fuck it, get out of there. Let someone else deal with it.

Guy, let's get realistic here, okay.

Blacks are convicted at a much higher rate than white folks are,

Study Black Defendants Are At Least 30 More Likely To Be Imprisoned Than White Defendants For The Same Crime ThinkProgress

they are more likely to be suspended from school. Even as preschoolers!

Black preschoolers more likely to face suspension - Yahoo News

So here you had a case where a white officer accosted a black kid on the street, allowed the situation to escalate to fatal shots being fired, but no, it shouldn't be that people shouldn't be validly concerned about that.

It's those mean old PC People.

Forum List

Back