Would you be so willing to sentence

Dear Tinkerbell,

Dude.. Seriously.. If you can't grasp how quotes work, and don't have the mental capacity to follow along, please do yourself, and the rest of the board a favor, and stop talking.

Let me clear things up for you.

Avatar pointed out to you where you called him an idiot. Just like you asked. You ignored that.

Del pointed out to you that you did not state "many heterosexual couples will not adopt anything except an infant", when in fact you did not use the word "many" as you stated - you just said "heterosexual couples will not.." You accused him of saying something else that he didn't say.

Of course I did, and that is a truth. Del like you he was tos danm busy seeking insult then debate.

So tell me all wise one, how many times were you raped, beatem and tortured in you foster home up bringing? Or were you one of the luclky ones? That found a good foster home? I lost 4 kids to suicide because of their hetrosexual placement and abuse. Did you witness any? You accused me of tranferance, when you pointed out to me how horrible we were. I had two kids in all that time that I placed in a adult home (couldn't call it homo home) that became over and beyond what you or I would think they dd.

If you got outside of your anger and really saw what I was saying, I adovcate for homosexuals to adopt, because in my experience they would be the folks that would be wlling to adopt a 10 year old black boy that was rescued from a home of drugs, sex and abuse. They wouldn't turn around and say got any babies?

your acquaintance with "truth" is clearly theoretical. kudos for getting out of a profession that you're clearly not equipped emotionally or intellectually to handle, assuming it was your choice.

get outside your own anger, toots.

here you go sunshine; feel free to point out where you said "many" because i don't see it. :lol:

so tell me, why do you hate heterosexuals?

Huh? Where is the idiot comment in that statement. Where is the brick for brains? Where did I post a direct insult to a poster? Are you touched?

I am a hetrosexual, and no I don't hate myself.

Del isnt posting a quote where you called someone an idiot. I did that previously twice already.

However, Del is directing you to the other post you requested. The one where you state that all hetrosexual couples want nothing to do with kids who arent babies. The one you lied and stated that you said "many" hetrosexual couples.

You really need to follow your own derailments.

To be fair, please link or quote where I called anyone a idiot.

Huh? Where is the idiot comment in that statement. Where is the brick for brains? Where did I post a direct insult to a poster? Are you touched?

Del isnt posting a quote where you called someone an idiot. I did that previously twice already.

However, Del is directing you to the other post you requested. The one where you state that all hetrosexual couples want nothing to do with kids who arent babies. The one you lied and stated that you said "many" hetrosexual couples.

Dude. Seriously. Come on. No joke. Are you *really* this thick?

y'know, i've been wondering what happened to truthmatters.......
:eusa_whistle:

Of course I did, and that is a truth. Del like you he was tos danm busy seeking insult then debate.

So tell me all wise one, how many times were you raped, beatem and tortured in you foster home up bringing? Or were you one of the luclky ones? That found a good foster home? I lost 4 kids to suicide because of their hetrosexual placement and abuse. Did you witness any? You accused me of tranferance, when you pointed out to me how horrible we were. I had two kids in all that time that I placed in a adult home (couldn't call it homo home) that became over and beyond what you or I would think they dd.

If you got outside of your anger and really saw what I was saying, I adovcate for homosexuals to adopt, because in my experience they would be the folks that would be wlling to adopt a 10 year old black boy that was rescued from a home of drugs, sex and abuse. They wouldn't turn around and say got any babies?

So what your saying now is that a white gay couple would be better at raising a 10 year old black boy than a black hetrosexual couple simply because they are gay. And if he wasnt being brought up by a gay couple he would be in a home of drugs, sex, and abuse...

Youve got some of the poorest reasoning Ive ever seen. Not to mention its seems completely racist.

Ive seen what happens to kids raised by gay parents. They end up becoming my clients. And they have to struggle to get their lives straight. And watch their parents die of young ages because of their poor lifestyle choices...

Yeah its a very healthy environment.

Hermonculus knows stuff, it's why it's so super-duper- and all that. Mental capacity, condescension and, like upteen million post make Hermonculous the perfect shinning example of...what, put on the brakes, what is is you actually represent?

Ive already done so. Twice.

You are startng to lose what little credibility you have.

Hermonculus knows stuff, it's why it's so super-duper- and all that. Mental capacity, condescension and, like upteen million post make Hermonculous the perfect shinning example of...what, put on the brakes, what is is you actually represent?

Are you actually talking TO somebody? If so, it might be nice to quote who you're responding to so there's no confusion, and people don't just look at your posts as if you're on crack, or have Tourette's..

Dear Tinkerbell,

Dude.. Seriously.. If you can't grasp how quotes work, and don't have the mental capacity to follow along, please do yourself, and the rest of the board a favor, and stop talking.

Let me clear things up for you.

Avatar pointed out to you where you called him an idiot. Just like you asked. You ignored that.

Del pointed out to you that you did not state "many heterosexual couples will not adopt anything except an infant", when in fact you did not use the word "many" as you stated - you just said "heterosexual couples will not.." You accused him of saying something else that he didn't say.

your acquaintance with "truth" is clearly theoretical. kudos for getting out of a profession that you're clearly not equipped emotionally or intellectually to handle, assuming it was your choice.

Yep it was hard, to force a child to go into a home absent of love. Must be you worked in that field too... considering you seem to be so educated on it. What state did you do your time in? How many children did you seek to save? How many dead children were you called to identify? Hell better yet, how many were you only one at the burial?

Nice to meet someone that relates to what I am talking about. We should talk more.pm me I would love to hear how fucking hard is was for you.

So what your saying now is that a white gay couple would be better at raising a 10 year old black boy than a black hetrosexual couple simply because they are gay. And if he wasnt being brought up by a gay couple he would be in a home of drugs, sex, and abuse...

Youve got some of the poorest reasoning Ive ever seen. Not to mention its seems completely racist.

Ive seen what happens to kids raised by gay parents. They end up becoming my clients. And they have to struggle to get their lives straight. And watch their parents die of young ages because of their poor lifestyle choices...

Please link were I ever said white.

More insults.... I ask again, quote one post where I called you a name. I can certainly post you doing name calling.

He doesn't need to link you to where you said "white". We've got our very own Bass who states in NO uncertain terms that black men are NOT homosexual under ANY circumstances, and it's just not allowed.

(Nevermind my link that showed most of Dahmer's victims were black homosexuals..that was just silly circumstance.)

Ive already done so. Twice.

You are startng to lose what little credibility you have.

I think your credibility is exposed here, considering I never use the word idiot, of dumb as a brick. Why not save your honor by copying and pasting where I did?

Seriously. You called me dumb as a brick. Please copy and paste where I called anyone on this thread dumb as a brick or a idiot. Why can't you or your frienddo that?

Oh wait it isn't true.

Yep it was hard, to force a child to go into a home absent of love. Must be you worked in that field too... considering you seem to be so educated on it. What state did you do your time in? How many children did you seek to save? How many dead children were you called to identify? Hell better yet, how many were you only one at the burial?

Nice to meet someone that relates to what I am talking about. We should talk more.pm me I would love to hear how fucking hard is was for you.

blah, blah, blah.

put a sock in it, nutbar, and adjust your meds.

[

Your emphasis on the boys color implied it. There was no point mentioning it if there was no implication of racist. You made the implication that the hetrosexual couple would be racist and the gay couple would not.

You see, words mean something. The way you say things, the emphasis you make in the sentence structure, they all tell something about the premises you are making.

You could say two words and imply alot more than what you say.

Seriously. You called me dumb as a brick. Please copy and paste where I called anyone on this thread dumb as a brick or a idiot. Why can't you or your frienddo that?

Oh wait it isn't true.

I've done it twice. You've ignored it twice.

This is why people think you are stupid. or lying or worst case scenario illiterate.

He doesn't need to link you to where you said "white". We've got our very own Bass who states in NO uncertain terms that black men are NOT homosexual under ANY circumstances, and it's just not allowed.

(Nevermind my link that showed most of Dahmer's victims were black homosexuals..that was just silly circumstance.)

Once again I ask, where did I bring racism in to this debate. Only a racist would seek to do so, are you one?

So you are telling us you were negligent at your job and forced kids into homes they wouldnt be loved....

And also implying that every hetrosexual couple refused to love the kids they took in. Fabulous assertions.

Forum List

Back