Would you be so willing to sentence

your acquaintance with "truth" is clearly theoretical. kudos for getting out of a profession that you're clearly not equipped emotionally or intellectually to handle, assuming it was your choice.

get outside your own anger, toots.

Yep it was hard, to force a child to go into a home absent of love. Must be you worked in that field too... considering you seem to be so educated on it. What state did you do your time in? How many children did you seek to save? How many dead children were you called to identify? Hell better yet, how many were you only one at the burial?

Nice to meet someone that relates to what I am talking about. We should talk more.pm me I would love to hear how fucking hard is was for you.

blah, blah, blah.

put a sock in it, nutbar, and adjust your meds.

Nice adult intelligent reply. I take it you don't have a fucking clue what you are talking about, do you. If the best way to defend your two inch penis is by calling me crazy... more power to ya. But here is a little reality for you... your two inch penis will continue to be just two inches.

So I take it you have no experience in the field I talk about, at least Des does. Nice of you to admit to your lack of knowledge on this subject.

Last edited:
Once again I ask, where did I bring racism in to this debate. Only a racist would seek to do so, are you one?

When you implied that a hetrosexual couple would be racist and not accept a black boy into their home.

Once again I ask, where did I bring racism in to this debate. Only a racist would seek to do so, are you one?

When you implied that a hetrosexual couple would be racist and not accept a black boy into their home.
\

Umm... actually in my short career in the field I had three black couples that insisted on a infant. Two adopted from africa. One adopted a 5 year old from foster care.. So you are wrong. I am just as pissed and disgusted that those two couples that went to Africa, as I am and any others.

Dude. Seriously. Come on. No joke. Are you *really* this thick?

Seriously. You called me dumb as a brick. Please copy and paste where I called anyone on this thread dumb as a brick or a idiot. Why can't you or your frienddo that?

Oh wait it isn't true.

I've done it twice. You've ignored it twice.

This is why people think you are stupid. or lying or worst case scenario illiterate.

You copied and pasted the actual Idiot word? Really? Why don't I see it in the two times you stated you did?

Seriously. You called me dumb as a brick. Please copy and paste where I called anyone on this thread dumb as a brick or a idiot. Why can't you or your frienddo that?

Oh wait it isn't true.

I've done it twice. You've ignored it twice.

This is why people think you are stupid. or lying or worst case scenario illiterate.

You copied and pasted the actual Idiot word? Really? Why don't I see it in the two times you stated you did?

because you're an idiot.

Umm... actually in my short career in the field I had three black couples that insisted on a infant. Two adopted from africa. One adopted a 5 year old from foster care.. So you are wrong. I am just as pissed and disgusted that those two couples that went to Africa, as I am and any others.

So you are lecturing us based on a short career... give me a break...

and who the heck are you to judge it if couples want to adopt a baby. Who are you to determine what they are ready and eligible for?

your acquaintance with "truth" is clearly theoretical. kudos for getting out of a profession that you're clearly not equipped emotionally or intellectually to handle, assuming it was your choice.

get outside your own anger, toots.

Yep it was hard, to force a child to go into a home absent of love. Must be you worked in that field too... considering you seem to be so educated on it. What state did you do your time in? How many children did you seek to save? How many dead children were you called to identify? Hell better yet, how many were you only one at the burial?

Nice to meet someone that relates to what I am talking about. We should talk more.pm me I would love to hear how fucking hard is was for you.

blah, blah, blah.

You are a liar. You came off in this thread making like you knew it all. When confronted on your knowledge you regressed to insults. So you never saved a child , or were foced to bury one. And because in the field I decided to go into, and because going there I did. You call me a nut bag.

I am not about insults... but I have to say this to you.

Fuck you for being so fucking insensitve to the lives of children hope your two inch penis is worth it. Coward.

Last edited:

blah, blah, blah.

You are a liar. You came off in this thread making like you knew it all. When confronted on your knowledge you regressed to insults. So you never saved a child , or were foced to bury one. And because in the field I decided to go into, and because going there I did. You call me a nut bag.

Fuck you for being so fucking insensitve to the lives of children to make up for your two inch penis.

it's medication time, nutbar.
download.blog

:cuckoo::lol::cuckoo::lol:

blah, blah, blah.

Fuck you for being so fucking insensitve to the lives of children to make up for your two inch penis.

download.blog

Is that the best your two inches has? Child hater?

download.blog

are you in a locked ward at Strong or do they let you wander about the campus, fruitcake?

A child to a life of foster care, and institutions, verses a loving home they could have with a homosexual couple? If so why?

Easy choice, go with the real love and keep that old, vengeful fuckhead Jehova out of it.

And don't get me started on Allah!

Next question please.

download.blog

are you in a locked ward at Strong or do they let you wander about the campus, fruitcake?

Oh this comming from someone that entered the debate like he had knoweldge. Way to save face dumbass... don't you think your manhood would be better protected if you deleted your stupidity? Take your two inch power and do so, prove me right.

Oh this comming from someone that entered the debate like he had knoweldge. Way to save face dumbass... don't you think your manhood would be better protected if you deleted your stupidity? Take your two inch power and do so, prove me right.

is penis fixation one of the areas your therapy regimen focuses on?
if it isn't, it should be, whackjob.
thorazine couldn't hurt, either.

:thup:

penis fixation

The penis is a glorious thing, it gives and it takes away, it purges and it pleasures, it brings new life and then makes men go on holiday cruises or marry women who do not love them in old age.

All hail the penis!

First, I cant help but once again notice the double standard. You are upset over people being "childish" and then start telling people they have a small penis. Not sure what your penis fixation is about, but clearly childish in a discussion about raising kids.

Second, you've admitted you put children in homes where they were hated. Yet, it's everyone else who hates children because we want them in the best possible home.

First, I cant help but once again notice the double standard. You are upset over people being "childish" and then start telling people they have a small penis. Not sure what your penis fixation is about, but clearly childish in a discussion about raising kids.

Second, you've admitted you put children in homes where they were hated. Yet, it's everyone else who hates children because we want them in the best possible home.

Yea I admit, I fell into the childish standard of Del and Des. My bad.

Secondly, no one in the field intends to do so, but it happens. There was too many cases and too little resources (financially) to do better background and investigative research on Foster parents. So children were placed, not because of intent, but more so because lack of resources. So it did happen. No doubt. As far as the best possible home, I have to say again, 99 percent of the bad homes children were placed in were hetrosexual ones. You do that math. How could you say with absolute certainty that homosexual ones would be worse? You can't.

Yea I admit, I fell into the childish standard of Del and Des. My bad.

Secondly, no one in the field intends to do so, but it happens. There was too many cases and too little resources (financially) to do better background and investigative research on Foster parents. So children were placed, not because of intent, but more so because lack of resources. So it did happen. No doubt. As far as the best possible home, I have to say again, 99 percent of the bad homes children were placed in were hetrosexual ones. You do that math. How could you say with absolute certainty that homosexual ones would be worse? You can't.

That's because 99% of the homes children were placed in WERE HETEROSEXUAL HOMES.

If there are 100 homosexual foster homes, and 100 heterosexual foster homes, those odds of children being abused would likely be very similar in both homes.

PEOPLE are abusive. Not sexual preferences.

A child to a life of foster care, and institutions, verses a loving home they could have with a homosexual couple? If so why?

Easy choice, go with the real love and keep that old, vengeful fuckhead Jehova out of it.

And don't get me started on Allah!

Next question please.

Heterosexual homes without question.Sodomites should not be allowed near kids. PERIOD!

Forum List

Back