Would you let Donald Trump hang out in your house?

imisslily

Sep 11, 2018
Would you let Donald Trump hang out in your house, maybe drink some beers or watch some television?

If so, why or why not?

FUCK no. Not until I have the trap door installed.

On second thought --- maybe. Since I have no TV he'd be lost with nothing to do. He'd be forced to deal with the real world.

On second thought --- maybe. Since I have no TV he'd be lost with nothing to do. He'd be forced to deal with the real world.

No TV? I’ll bet you have splitters on your ass from the wooden seat in your outhouse too.

No TV? I’ll bet you have splitters on your ass from the wooden seat in your outhouse too.

I have no idea what that means. :dunno:
But at least I have enough sense to not piss my life away in front of fucking television.

I have some expensive microphones. I'd be afraid he'd snort all over them.

But at least I have enough sense to not piss my life away in front of fucking television.

Instead you piss it away in front of a computer posting nonsense? Thanks, Pigo.

Would you let Donald Trump hang out in your house, maybe drink some beers or watch some television?

If so, why or why not?

No. And I have to say he's the first president I'd say that about. With the rest, I'm might not have liked their policies, but I'd be curious see what they're like in person.

It's just a personality thing for me. Trump is the kind of blow-hard I've done my best to avoid my whole life.

I'm actually at work. Right now. Nevertheless a computer for what it's worth is interactive. A fucking television sits you down like a sponge and dictates everything into your senses. You don't get to send or say or do a thing, you just sit down and shut up and assume the position and take it. It's the most effective propaganda tool ever invented. I don't need that shit around me.

Some are too dim to see that, and Rump is one of those dimbulbs. So it'd be interesting to watch him freak out with the umbilical cord cut.

no, because i don't let white trash in cheap chinese sweatshop made suits with abnormally long red ties to cover his fat belly, who's a treasonous malignant narcissists with arrested development about to get screwed royally by special counsel, anywhere near my front door, let alone get invited in.

If so, why or why not?

No. And I have to say he's the first president I'd say that about. With the rest, I'm might not have liked their policies, but I'd be curious see what they're like in person.

It's just a personality thing for me. Trump is the kind of blow-hard I've done my best to avoid my whole life.

Exactly. It would be insufferable. People that full of themselves really need to have a wheelbarrow full of shit dumped on them. Often. Until they get it.

I'm actually at work. Right now. Nevertheless a computer for what it's worth is interactive. A fucking television sits you down like a sponge and dictates everything into your senses. You don't get to send or say or do a thing, you just sit down and shut up and assume the position and take it. It's the most effective propaganda tool ever invented. I don't need that shit around me.

Some are too dim to see that, and Rump is one of those dimbulbs. So it'd be interesting to watch him freak out with the umbilical cord cut.

So....you don't watch sports? OK....Thanks Pigo.

Yeah I do. I stream them. :piss2:

Sports is the most honest thing there is on television. Or more correctly, the least-dishonest.

You know what I really enjoyed streaming?
The Iggles trouncing Marcia Brady and the Pats into the ground. Hee hee. :rock:

Yeah I do. I stream them. :piss2:

Sports is the most honest thing there is on television. Or more correctly, the least-dishonest.

You know what I really enjoyed streaming?

The Iggles trouncing Marcia Brady and the Pats into the ground. Hehe.

Do you cheer when some of the NFL players take a knee during the anthem?

Forum List

Back