Would you Prefer that your kids go to a Majority White or Majority Black School?

Would you Prefer that your kids go to a Majority White or Majority Black School?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed, I have done this many times. Jake simply refuses to debate the data or offer some of his own.

Jake has never offered any data of his own, here or in any other thread.

I'd be shocked if he spent time looking for the needles among the haystack to find 10 public school which have black majorities, and are academically highly rated.

Obviously, ALL the thread's poll respondents want to send children where they can receive a good education, but NOT EVEN ONE even the most rabid Fan of Obama, believed this could happen at a school having a majority of black students.

Well, if I was the head of a black family that lived in a black neighborhood I would want my kids to avoid the majority black schools too. I would want my kids to have as many white friends as possible. I would bust my ass so as to afford the whitest neighborhood I could get my family into. Any parent who loves their children would do the same. It isn't about race, but the objective reality that life is better the further away you get from the negative influences black culture. Indeed, the moment an electoral district, city, or other municipality gains enough black people to vote for black representatives who share their interests, the city ultimately eats itself from the inside out.
I wouldn't care what color the students are as long as it's a good school.

I'd be shocked if he spent time looking for the needles among the haystack to find 10 public school which have black majorities, and are academically highly rated.

Obviously, ALL the thread's poll respondents want to send children where they can receive a good education, but NOT EVEN ONE even the most rabid Fan of Obama, believed this could happen at a school having a majority of black students.

Well, if I was the head of a black family that lived in a black neighborhood I would want my kids to avoid the majority black schools too. I would want my kids to have as many white friends as possible. I would bust my ass so as to afford the whitest neighborhood I could get my family into. Any parent who loves their children would do the same. It isn't about race, but the objective reality that life is better the further away you get from the negative influences black culture. Indeed, the moment an electoral district, city, or other municipality gains enough black people to vote for black representatives who share their interests, the city ultimately eats itself from the inside out.

Well that certainly narrows your children's chances of attending a majority black school huh? Indeed, most of the best schools share one thing in common, an absence of black students. Thus by default you just told me that you would rather your children attend a majority white school.

Last edited:

Obviously.

And if the racial profile of the school was not a factor of the school being good or bad, then I would agree.

This is not the case in the overwhelming majority of schools in the USA.

How do you tell if a school is "good?" Is every public school in the USA rated the same way? No.

But Every single public school IS racially profiled.

Got data?

There is none to support such a ridiculous statement. What all black parents want(the ones that I know, which way outnumber the creator of this thread) is for their children to obtain the best possible education wherever they can.

Race is not a factor.

Last edited:
Indeed, I have done this many times. Jake simply refuses to debate the data or offer some of his own.

Well, if I was the head of a black family that lived in a black neighborhood I would want my kids to avoid the majority black schools too. I would want my kids to have as many white friends as possible. I would bust my ass so as to afford the whitest neighborhood I could get my family into. Any parent who loves their children would do the same. It isn't about race, but the objective reality that life is better the further away you get from the negative influences black culture. Indeed, the moment an electoral district, city, or other municipality gains enough black people to vote for black representatives who share their interests, the city ultimately eats itself from the inside out. Detroit, Birmingham, Jackson MI, and the list goes on. Where you find black culture you find black dysfunction.

There is one problem with this.

Before integration, "Black schools" were actually quite successful.

Why?

Got data?

The is none to support such a ridiculous statement. What all black parents want(the ones that I know, which way outnumber the creator of this thread) is for their children to obtain the best possible education wherever they can.

Yes, and that means getting into a majority white school. Black parents, on the whole, don't want their children influenced and learning next to other black children. That's why they want school bussing and student transfers outside their majority black municipalities. I don't blame them for it. As I have told you before, I went to a majority black school.

Got data?

The is none to support such a ridiculous statement. What all black parents want(the ones that I know, which way outnumber the creator of this thread) is for their children to obtain the best possible education wherever they can.

Yes, and that means getting into a majority white school. Black parents, on the whole, don't want their children influenced and learning next to other black children. That's why they want school bussing and student transfers outside their majority black municipalities. I don't blame them for it. As I have told you before, I went to a majority black school.

So did I, as well as a majority white school. I have seen both sides. How many black parents do you PERSONALLY know who have told you that they do not want their children attending a predominately black school?

By approximate number.

Last edited:
There is none to support such a ridiculous statement. What all black parents want(the ones that I know, which way outnumber the creator of this thread) is for their children to obtain the best possible education wherever they can.

Race is not a factor.

Then why do the Feds profile the racial make-up of every public school?

Do you think he's going to honestly answer that?

Yes. [MENTION=41303]katsteve2012[/MENTION]

To do otherwise would be admitting that he's ignorant.

Last edited:

So did I, as well as a majority black school. I have seen both sides. How many black parents do you PERSONALLY know who have told you that they do not want their children attending a predominately black school?

By approximate number.

Oh, I moved out of that living hell a long time ago, so my answer must be zero.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/09/booming/desegregation-and-the-public-schools.html?_r=0

Nevertheless, if blacks didn't want their kids going to majority white schools then there shouldn't have been such a stink over states abandoning forced bussing and affirmative action.

Here is another reason majority black schools suck. No one wants to teach in one. This is because the low performance of the students nearly always gets blamed on the teacher.

Last edited by a moderator:
The organizations you referred to were created and operated by a collection of thugs. Many of them were drug addicts, serial rapists or cop killers (Newton, Cleaver et al) and a lot of them killed each other in "turf wars". There is precious little difference between them and the likes of Al Capone. You might respect them, but if a lot of people think they were/are scumbags, well, get used to it.

WTF?! SOME of them were, just like SOME of todays leaders of organizations whether they are black, brown or white are.

What YOU obviously do not know, or choose to ignore is that MANY were also committed to the real mission and ideals of their respective organizations.

That being said, I was not talking to you.
I don't give a rat's ass who you were addressing. They were still a collection of murders and rapists whom you seem to admire. Almost all of them had violent or drug-related deaths which reflected their lives.

They were scumbags, and one can only imagine what class of people those trying to legitimize them are.

This discussion is not about "legitimizing individuals" Einstein. It is about the ideology of an organization during a period when you were probably not even around, and a cultural movement that you would not understand, one which your friend had the misinformed ignorance to tell me was based on something that it was not, namely "disdain" for the white population.

Furthermore, there is not one word anywhere that I expressed "personal admiration" for any particular person that headed the organization.

Hypothetically, do you admire every leader in your political party of choice? Probably not. I belonged to this organization in an era when the black population in this country was just a few years removed from the signing of the Civil Rights Act, and those who share your type of mindset were foaming at the mouth hoping that it would not come to fruition. So it was a different time and a different place. One that you cannot possibly understand except through reading second hand about it. You were not there.

When presented with information about the organization, he defaulted to demonizing the organizations founder as opposed to addressing the original ideology of the organization.

So with that, take your "rats ass" and hump it.

Last edited:
Here is another reason majority black schools suck. No one wants to teach in one. This is because the low performance of the students nearly always gets blamed on the teacher.

Well, perhaps.

But not in my particular case.

Having taught in a predominately black middle school, and having attended a predominately black University, I can report my observation:

Black students and parents prefer black teachers and administrators: When they get what they want, success ensues.

When they do not get what they want, say, for example, a white principal administers discipline at a predominately black school to black students with black parents, the shit hits the fan rather rapidly.

Like I said, dems know how to breed a dependent group of people.

It is not the fault of Democrats that most blacks are less intelligent than most whites, and that many are more dangerous than most whites. It is the fault of Democrats that they refuse to acknowledge the truth about blacks, and that they have made it dangerous for others to tell the truth.

Instead of fostering black improvement they foster black entitlement. It is therefore no wonder why black dysfunction has only gown since the end of Jim Crow. The need to end an oppressive system was warranted, however, the promotion of dropping the principles that made us the most powerful/advanced country in the world undermined everything gained by the end of Jim Crow.

Conservatives like to blame the expansion of the welfare system for the increase in black social pathology. They ignore the fact that our economy no longer provides decent people of average to below average intelligence with decent jobs.

The decline of the well paid union job reduces the rewards for morally responsible behavior.

In his book Coming Apart: The State of White America, 1960-2010 Charles Murray documents that socially dysfunctional behavior has increased among white blue collar workers too.

It is not the fault of Democrats that most blacks are less intelligent than most whites, and that many are more dangerous than most whites. It is the fault of Democrats that they refuse to acknowledge the truth about blacks, and that they have made it dangerous for others to tell the truth.

Instead of fostering black improvement they foster black entitlement. It is therefore no wonder why black dysfunction has only gown since the end of Jim Crow. The need to end an oppressive system was warranted, however, the promotion of dropping the principles that made us the most powerful/advanced country in the world undermined everything gained by the end of Jim Crow.

Conservatives like to blame the expansion of the welfare system for the increase in black social pathology. They ignore the fact that our economy no longer provides decent people of average to below average intelligence with decent jobs.

The decline of the well paid union job reduces the rewards for morally responsible behavior.

In his book Coming Apart: The State of White America, 1960-2010 Charles Murray documents that socially dysfunctional behavior has increased among white blue collar workers too.

"our economy no longer provides decent people of average to below average intelligence with decent jobs."

:eusa_shhh:

Don't tell the Mexicans.

Well that certainly narrows your children's chances of attending a majority black school huh? Indeed, most of the best schools share one thing in common, an absence of black students. Thus by default you just told me that you would rather your children attend a majority white school.
School for the Talented and Gifted in Dallas was selected By US News as the best High School in the country. It's ethnicity balanced with only 42% white.

George Washington Carver Middle School in Miami with only 32% white was selected as the best Middle School in the Country.

I agree with Murray. See below.

wigger-20888.jpg

in Dallas was selected By US News as the best High School in the country. It's ethnicity balanced with only 42% white.

George Washington Carver Middle School in Miami with only 32% white was selected as the best Middle School in the Country.

The School for the Talented and Gifted is only 16% black. School for the Talented and Gifted - Dallas, Texas - TX - School overview

George Washington Carver Middle School is 61% Hispanic (likely Cuban) and only 4% black George Washington Carver Middle School - Coral Gables, Florida - FL - School overview .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back