would you support Trump if he ran for re-election? GOP Sen Rounds: "i'm sorry?"...Rounds also says Trump will be prosecuted if the DOJ has evidence

No he won't.

First off, there isn't any evidence against the Trumpster.

And the truth is that every President knows where all of the bodies are buried. Makes it very uncomfortable for the new guys to actually have a public trial.

BTW, if Sen. Rounds loves Brandon, good luck to him. He really just needs to come out of the closet and admit it.

Sen Rounds wants to have it both ways. It’s political legerdemain.

I hope he does not run but I'll vote for him if nominated.....What the current political class has to say on the matter is irrelevant.....Voters will decide.

The problem with the Republicans nominating a Never-Trumper is a lack of a record of accomplishment.

Such a candidate would not only have a problem convincing 74 million Little Trumpsters that they aren't a piece of shit, they would also have to present a record of accomplishment to show that they are capable of disassembling the atrocities of Bidenism.

I can't see anyone doing that in such a short period of time before the 2024 election.

I know, lets nominate a Romney instead...oh wait he got his ass kicked. How about a Dole? Nope he got crushed too. I know lets nominate another door mat like George Bush or is dad who Dems tricked into raising taxes? No, clearly backing Trump or a Trump like candidate is the path forward.

Even though I'm Conservative, I would NOT support Trump in 2024. He needs to give up on that fantasy. The Conservative Party needs new blood, NOT old farts running things.
You forget the RINO's near perfect track record of never allowing a conservative to get the Republican nomination let alone run.

I know, lets nominate a Romney instead...oh wait he got his ass kicked. How about a Dole? Nope he got crushed too. I know lets nominate another door mat like George Bush or is dad who Dems tricked into raising taxes? No, clearly backing Trump or a Trump like candidate is the path forward.

Romney was considered respectable by the libs because he lost. As soon as Hussein was through schlonging him, the libs forgot all of the calumnies they accused him of. In fact, the "evil" Bain outfit that Mitt was involved with was totally absolved.

Lefties must be desperate to latch on to a statement like "if the DOJ has evidence". The ironic thing is that the DOJ has evidence that a Capital Police officer killed (murdered?) an unarmed demonstrator but it doesn't matter.

Romney was considered respectable by the libs because he lost. As soon as Hussein was through schlonging him, the libs forgot all of the calumnies they accused him of. In fact, the "evil" Bain outfit that Mitt was involved with was totally absolved.
The Dem senate majority leader was called out on his LIE about Romney's taxes, you know AFTER the election. Reid smiled and shrugged and said, "we won didn't we". People don't understand how low Dems will stoop to win an election. There's no lie they won't tell and no election they won't try to RIG or steal.

Even though I'm Conservative, I would NOT support Trump in 2024. He needs to give up on that fantasy. The Conservative Party needs new blood, NOT old farts running things.

What conservative do you see as both willing to run and able to win? I don't see any Republican on the horizon outside of the Trumpster who stands a chance of a snowball in you know where against Sleepy Joe.

I’m looking forward to the debacle of the Republican primary. Half will be sucking Trump off the other half trying to ignore him. We’re gonna see a party split in two over their on that side.

I’m looking forward to the debacle of the Republican primary. Half will be sucking Trump off the other half trying to ignore him. We’re gonna see a party split in two over their on that side.

I think the Republican Party will be united in the quest to schlong Brandon.

The problem will be for anyone other than the Trumpster- to convince the millions of Little Trumpsters to support them.

The left and right cancel each other out and that leaves the independents to pick the presidents, like always.

Do you think independents will vote for trump? I don't.

The left and right cancel each other out and that leaves the independents to pick the presidents, like always.

Do you think independents will vote for trump? I don't.

That will be determined by Biden's record. If continues to soil himself in the Vatican and otherwise embarrass our country, why would independents vote for him?

Forum List

Back