Would You Trust Biden With the Nuclear Codes ?

I will start this off with my comment.
HELL NO!
You assclowns keep telling us that Biden is not really in control, so what fucking difference does it make?

Biden, who I wish wasn't POTUS, but is......Is still more competent than that last POS that held office.

1). The ramparts, the army took over the airport in 1775. WOW.
2). The Kidney has a very special place in the Heart. Surely he didn't mean that?
3). Walking in FRONT of the Queen. What an idiot. Where are his handlers?
4). The Stealth Bomber is invisible, you can't see it, even if it's right next to you.
5.) I know more about.........give us a break moron.
6). The Wall........enough said.
7). The BIG LIE........

You assclowns keep telling us that Biden is not really in control, so what fucking difference does it make?

Biden, who I wish wasn't POTUS, but is......Is still more competent than that last POS that held office.

1). The ramparts, the army took over the airport in 1775. WOW.
2). The Kidney has a very special place in the Heart. Surely he didn't mean that?
3). Walking in FRONT of the Queen. What an idiot. Where are his handlers?
4). The Stealth Bomber is invisible, you can't see it, even if it's right next to you.
5.) I know more about.........give us a break moron.
6). The Wall........enough said.
7). The BIG LIE........
Biden has proven to be a complete idiot

That statement in NO way defends the idiot trump.
Trump = complete failure.
complete idiocy from you
.....Mr Trump was PROTECTING the borders--Biden is Opening them and allowing Covid ridden , less educated, ,etc illegals,etc in
etc

Winco Mr Trump was one of the best POTUSs in a long time..Biden is a complete idiot failure...he is destroying the US--in only months !!!!!
Please insert that FAKE list of trumpstain accomplishments.
I get a laugh every time you RWI pretend that trumpstain did anything for America.

Con Man for LIFE.

I would.

1628371258427.png

Here Joe, this is the control for the nukes.

See ya, going to a wedding now.
complete idiocy from you
.....Mr Trump was PROTECTING the borders--Biden is Opening them and allowing Covid ridden , less educated, ,etc illegals,etc in
etc

POS trump can control you in the meantime.

Nancy actually contacted the Pentagon and ask them to force Joe to give up sole authority of the codes.

Dozens of House Democrats Call on Biden to Give Up Sole Nuclear Launch Authority​

Dems are calling for a change after watching that psychopath Trump's menacing act for four years, ya dumb fuck. Not too fucking bright are you?

Please insert that FAKE list of trumpstain accomplishments.
I get a laugh every time you RWI pretend that trumpstain did anything for America.
Please insert that FAKE list of bidenstain accomplishments.
I get a laugh every time you idiots pretend that bidenstain did anything for America.

Dems are calling for a change after watching that psychopath Trump's menacing act for four years, ya dumb fuck. Not too fucking bright are you?
Mr Trump was the best POTUS in a long time...idiot Biden is destroying the US--in only months

Please insert that FAKE list of bidenstain accomplishments.
I get a laugh every time you idiots pretend that bidenstain did anything for America.
Probably because you don't read much and are easily conned.

Forum List

Back