Would You Trust Biden With the Nuclear Codes ?

Nancy actually contacted the Pentagon and ask them to force Joe to give up sole authority of the codes.

Dozens of House Democrats Call on Biden to Give Up Sole Nuclear Launch Authority​

There you have it.

1628372537209.png

More than I trusted the last guy with them. And with every day that passes, the stories coming out about the last guy....make me glad there were SOME people willing to put up guardrails....or the last guy was just too incompetent to get around them. :auiqs.jpg:
The new guy might be old, but he's at least measured..willing to consult other people. So I'm not worried. :)
WEIRD! (creepy even)

SHIT YES! We spent four years during the trump administration with a corrupt, mentally-ill monkey having his hands on them, and had to lay our trust in the wisdom of the Joint Chiefs. THANK YOU, GENERAL MILLEY AND YOUR ALLIES FOR KEEPING OUR NATION SAFE! I feel so much safer now that President Biden is in office and trump is nowhere near the Oval Office and "the Football."
Is there a doctor in the house ? If so, please hurry. :eek::rolleyes:o_O

And?? You're entire alt-right slanted post has nothing to do with nuclear launch codes.
I get it. You don't like him because of the "D" next to his name.

The bottom line is your savior had his ass electorally kicked by his grandpa!! LOL. :auiqs.jpg:
YOU KNOW that is not true.

Say what you want about Biden, but you’re stupid if you can’t recognize that Trump was moronic, whiny little bitch who couldn’t even be trusted with a pellet gun.
I'm going to wager a guess that you don't have the foggiest idea of the massive, long list of Trump accomplishments. You are sitting in a dark room.

As already correctly noted: far more than Trump.

And this illustrates the right’s failed attempts to vilify Biden – however awful, bad, and terrible conservatives try to portray Biden, Trump is always considerably worse.
You have absolutely no way to justify that nonsense.

I'm going to wager a guess that you don't have the foggiest idea of the massive, long list of Trump accomplishments. You are sitting in a dark room.
Had there been any Trump accomplishments we would have heard about them endlessly.

And we didn’t.

Dems are calling for a change after watching that psychopath Trump's menacing act for four years, ya dumb fuck. Not too fucking bright are you?
If Dementia Joe is the best the Democrats have to offer…they are in big trouble.

Probably because you don't read much and are easily conned.
Looks like he doesn't read the leftist OMISSION media, and gets his news from the conservative INCLUSION media. Too bad you don't do the same.

, ,Only an idiot would vote for someone like Biden who is so very clearly brain damaged.

Where were you during the trump administration? twitters, rallies, constantly lying, constantly repeating himself, constantly calling people who disagreed with him stupid names? These are not the actions of a mentally stable grown man.

Had there been any Trump accomplishments we would have heard about them endlessly.

And we didn’t.
HA HA HA> NO, my unfortunate, information-deprived, airhead. You will NOT hear about them on CNN, MSNBC, PBS, et al leftist OMISSION medias, that are careful to be sure that you don't hear about those accomplishments, which is why you are walking around empty-headed and oblivious about what has occured over the past 4 years.

TRUMP ACCOMPLISHMENTS
1. RECORD positive numbers on the economy, record highs in stock market, despite Covid shutdowns
2. stopped the absurd practice of giving China unrestricted access to our valuable market, and reduced the amount of imports coming from China.
3. holding China accountable for cyber theft,
4. taking Mexico and Central American countries to task for illegal immigration,
5. created 10 million jobs in 4 months, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs,
6. unemployment claims hit 50 year low,
7. lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history, 8.lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years,
9. lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma,
10. 4 million Americans off food stamps,
11. vocational training topped 4 million - highest ever,
12. highest median wage in US history .
13. Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE,
14. FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. > drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases,
15. reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars,
16. Signed Right-To-Try legislation,
17. $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic (the most ever),
18. Signed VA Accountability Act,
19. expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care (I got surgeries and benefits from this myself),
20. United States was a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957,
21. withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord,
22. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
23. made the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces,
24. withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal, 25. moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem,
25. protected Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court, 26. issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay,
27. MCA deal,
28. reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports
29. greast number of heavily attended rallies in US history
30. net exports increased $59 Billion in 2018,
31. improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement,
32. we are BUILDING THE WALL.
33. provided quality detention centers for migrant children in Southwest Key Programs
34. created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities
35. Got Israel/UAE/Bahrain aggreement (the Abraham Accord), establishing Middle East peace
36. Defeated ISIS and killed their leaders incl. # 1 al Baghdadi.
37. Killed Iranian terrorist leader Sulemani.
38. Stopped domestic terrorist mobs by sending federal troops & National Guard
39. record of number of regulations cut, further boosting the economy
40. opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines thereby making America # 1 energy producer in the world (no other president ever did that),
41. rebuilt the US military to a $721 Billion/yr budget
42. increased wages for military personnel
43. Through the COVID pandemic, our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April. to about 2000/week in June. and remained very low throughout the year, as a result of the many smart things that the president has done. 90% REDUCTION. > HUGE SUCCESS.
44. Massive production of Ventilators - These were left in short supply after the Obama/Biden admin (we now have so many we're exporting them),
45. the Navy hospital ships sent to New York,
46. the stimulus checks,
47. The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
48. opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
49. federal aid to hospitals, rapidly expanding production & distribution of medical supplies
50. travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
51. Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and Regeneron.
52. fast, continual development of a vaccine, and rapid success of Operation Warp Speed.
53. Created & signed the MISSION ACT, replacing the failed Obama Choice Act
54. Presided over the largest GDP growth (33.1%) in US history.
55. Got big bucks$$$ to black colleges.

I’m sure you have some bullshit list from some bullshit rightwing blog but no one should care and I’ll explain why:

1) it would include things simply happening at the time Trump was president but had no direct line to Trump.

2) It would be primarily shit from signing EO’s which is something a toddler could do as long as such a toddler had a staff to create the documents. Trump certainly couldn’t create them because he barely knows how to read.

3) Trump never achieved any signature legislation with congress. He had two years with a Republican congress to make his wall happen but the whiny little bitch couldn’t even handle that. Any bill Trump signed off on from congress had none of his input. The tax law in 2017 is a shining example of this. Trump had no input at all into the design of that law. Biden in comparison had signature legislation with congress within two months with his stimulus bill.

He bragged and lied a lot and took credit for other people's work..

Where were you during the trump administration? twitters, rallies, constantly lying, constantly repeating himself, constantly calling people who disagreed with him stupid names? These are not the actions of a mentally stable grown man.
There you go again. You accuse Trump of telling all of these lies, however you're only doing that because you're so fucking stupid that you were easily brainwashed by the fake news media into believing it. Like a typical leftist in Jonestown, you drank the grape kool-aid, idiot.

Why can't you list a few of the alleged lies and prove that they are lies, you TDS afflicted moron?

And the rest of that stuff is perfectly normal for a mentally stable grown man to do. There's nothing abnormal about someone running for political office holding rallies.

You're a TDS afflicted moron. And it makes you stupider by the day.

Forum List

Back